Vivek vs Chuck Todd.

Author: Greyparrot

Total: 23
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot

GOP has to 'be the party of free speech and open debate’

Vivek addresses far left Chuck Todd's concerns during this interview.
here are some of Vivek's points:
1) We need to act with compassion for others and stop doing things that just make us feel good about ourselves through virtue signaling.
2) Free speech and open debate are essential to a functioning Democracy.
3) We need a need a new institution to replace the FBI. One that respects the law instead of engaging in malfeasance for political reasons.

Here are some of the top comments from Chuck Todd's audience, which are mostly Democrats:

On the issue of gender, I totally support his views... and I'm not a republican

I am very impressed by this guy! He definitely knows how to debate on principles and not back down.

Ramaswamy schooled Chuck Todd on the trans issue. This guy can think on his feet. I'd like to see more of him.

As a democrat I like this guy, not on everything, but he represents what’s needed

I'd vote for him.....we need change. We need new energy and rational thinking in DC......

first politician I've heard tackle these issues with a compassionate, yet firm stance that makes complete sense.

Dude hit on the mark with the gender issues. People have lost their minds over this issue.

So embarrassed that the topics that Ramaswamy has to answer questions about are even part of the political conversation. I want to hear Ramaswamy talk about the economy, higher education issues, healthcare etc. those questions are never asked by the left!

This man can unite our country I feel it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot
Gender Spectrum: A Scientist Explains Why Gender Isn’t Binary
June 1, 2023 By  

The gender spectrum is an understanding that gender is not binary, but rather a spectrum of biological, mental and emotional traits that exist along a continuum.
In contrast, the gender binary—also called gender binarism or genderism—is a belief that gender is composed of two distinct and opposite genders (women/men) in which there is not overlap.
Unfortunately for those who believe in a gender binary, it is not scientifically or medically correct. Gender can’t be binary, because it is a personal identity and is socially constructed.
Sex, which refers to one’s biological characteristics, also exists as a spectrum, because intersex people exist. A person’s sex can be female, male, or intersex—which can present as an infinite number of biological combinations.
Today, numerous scientific fields, including biology, endocrinology, physiology, genetics, neuroscience, and reproductive science, have confirmed that both sex and gender exist as a spectrum.
This is true for humans and across the animal kingdom.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Andrew Dice Clay once said "There is no bisexual. You either suck dick , or you do not suck dick."
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Great argument. Are you a Trump voter?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
This interview was not about Trump, sorry if you got lost.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Oh, sorry, I was just checking on your intelligence. You think Trump is smart, right?
FLRW
FLRW

BOOM!  (FLRW drops mic )
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
BOOM!  (FLRW drops mic )
No need to panic when you get lost. We are here to help! (picks mic back up and apologizes to the crowd)
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@FLRW
So now gender AND sex exist on a spectrum. They knew it would come to this.
ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
-->
@Greyparrot
Vivek Ramaswamy is ever increasingly, forgive the metaphor but you started it: someone I whose dick I would suck.

The idea that he would be wasted as VP is offensive, I also fear that he is too good to be true and worry he  might be a plant.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
So now gender AND sex exist on a spectrum. They knew it would come to this.
Goalpost move prediction:  “sex is also socially constructed.”

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Greyparrot
So embarrassed that the topics that Ramaswamy has to answer questions about are even part of the political conversation. I want to hear Ramaswamy talk about the economy, higher education issues, healthcare etc. those questions are never asked by the left!
I can see the left bringing up healthcare, but otherwise I agree with this lamentable observation. What is really a headshaker is when lefties ask “Why are conservatives so obsessed with transgender issues?” That’s just an attempt to turn the tables and gaslight. Clearly, it is the left which obsesses over this issue which affects a fraction of a percent of the population; the right is just reacting to that obsession and the seemingly inorganic, alarming growth of that population.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
We need a need a new institution to replace the FBI. One that respects the law instead of engaging in malfeasance for political reasons.
Vivek is pandering to his stupid base with this statement. I have no doubt he knows better.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Andrew Dice Clay once said "There is no bisexual. You either suck dick , or you do not suck dick."
And then there are people who have never kissed a girl or a boy. These are very, very lonely people. Some might even call them lonely losers.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
GOP has to 'be the party of free speech and open debate’
Instead it is the party of lies, bigotry, and conspiracy theories.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ADreamOfLiberty
Vivek Ramaswamy is ever increasingly, forgive the metaphor but you started it: someone I whose dick I would suck.
He wasn’t born in this country and he’s a secret Muslim. You shouldn’t trust him.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@cristo71
That’s just an attempt to turn the tables and gaslight. Clearly, it is the left which obsesses over this issue 
Then why are Republicans passing so many laws related to the trans community?

Bathrooms, school policies, sports participation,  military policy 

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
[IwantRooseveltagain] He wasn’t born in this country and he’s a secret Muslim. You shouldn’t trust him.
My trust increased a little just now.  Hey do that again!

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
That’s just an attempt to turn the tables and gaslight. Clearly, it is the left which obsesses over this issue 
Then why are Republicans passing so many laws related to the trans community?

Bathrooms, school policies, sports participation,  military policy 
BECAUSE THE 'TRANS COMMUNITY' IS VIOLATING IMPLICIT SOCIAL CONTRACTS AND DEMANDING NOVEL PRIVILEGE IN ALL THOSE AREAS.

....Thought that was obvious.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
BECAUSE THE 'TRANS COMMUNITY' IS VIOLATING IMPLICIT SOCIAL CONTRACTS AND DEMANDING NOVEL PRIVILEGE IN ALL THOSE AREAS.
You mean equal rights like they are real human beings? How dare they

ADreamOfLiberty
ADreamOfLiberty
[IwantRooseveltagain] You mean equal rights
That is most certainly not what I mean for access to sports leagues, bathrooms, and elective surgeries are not rights.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
That is most certainly not what I mean for access to sports leagues, bathrooms are not rights.
So if I told you you can’t use any public bathrooms because you’re bald, you would be fine with that, right?

Greyparrot
Greyparrot