Footage of January 6th makes me sad for America

Author: ponikshiy

Total: 9
ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
As a Russian outside observer I was very interested in this January 6th insurrection by Trump's storm troopers, but this footage shows they are absolute animals. 

Please look at yourself and what you are doing MAGAtards and stop. https://youtu.be/CUO8secmc0g?si=VobHskBlbWwlpPbp
Dr.Franklin
Debates: 32
Dr.Franklin
The video was uploaded on June 15, 2020. 
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Dr.Franklin
If you did not watch video, do not comment you do not know what you talk about
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@ponikshiy
Well, if you eliminate all of the videos that show rioters breaking through police barricades, breaking windows, beating cops and destroying property, J6 wasn't so bad...
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Double_R
I have heard worse things. It looks like your elderly president Donald Trump according to Democrats was beating the shit out of the toughest men on the planet in hand to hand combat because he wanted to get into the crowd and riot also. https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/trump-lunged-at-secret-service-agent-in-rage-when-told-he-couldnt-go-to-capitol-on-jan-6-aide-testifies.html
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence! Hang Mike Pence!
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
I do not believe Americans have free speech. I would watch what you say about him, even if he did puss out of doing what was needed to secure victory for his faction. 
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@ponikshiy

I'm just saying what Trump approved of.   
A former aide to Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows told the House January 6 committee that then-President Trump had suggested to Meadows he approved of the “hang Mike Pence” chants from rioters who stormed the US Capitol, two sources familiar with the matter told CNN.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@FLRW
I see. I did not realize that chanting was happening. Is it typical for people on your country to want to hang those that betray the mother land? Or who are perceived to have betrayed mother America.