Predicting Random Will

Author: ebuc

Total: 10
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
With my exploration of prime numbers some years back, I came to the conclusion that, perhaps, the only true randomness of Universe, is where a prime number would appear, or not.  200 years ago the algebrically discovered the limited set of locations where prime numbers can fall { appear } but as to prediction when they will appear there cannot be done.

Some 20 years ago I discovered on my own the geometrical { hexagon } expression for that algebraic formula n * 6 plus or minus 1, is where all prime numbers  ---except 2p and 3p--- can  appear, or not.

Less related to randomness and prime numbers, this vid about culture and genes crossed { appeared } in my pathways.

This Stanford professor of Neurology and other, tells his idea of free will or not at about 48:00. LCZ, you may have posted this in past and I missed it.

ebuc
ebuc
If will is caused, then there is no will { free intent or limited intent }?

If will is un-caused then there is will { free intent or limited intent }?

So the prime number will appear, or not, in per-determined, limited set of locations, tho we humans cannot predict when they will appear there.

Critical-Tim
Debates: 3
Critical-Tim
-->
@ebuc
People's skepticism towards accepting determinism often stems from the misconception that it justifies all outcomes, potentially fostering complacency. However, I strongly disagree with this notion. Determinism doesn't justify outcomes; it merely foretells them.

In my perspective, individuals should continue to strive for self-improvement, maintain aspirations, and set goals. Nevertheless, they should also acknowledge that the ultimate results, whether success or failure, were predetermined by prior conditions.
ebuc
ebuc
...RANDOM.... goes back to my original considerations of when a prime number appears, in the predetermined locations { n * 6, plus or minus 1 }.  --I discovered the geometric { hexagonal } version in 90's---.

So are ' Random ' and  ' Will ' { intent },  correlated?  That is what my concern was, in my original post some where early in this day.  My time it was AM. Now PM.

See thread title and post #1.
ebuc
ebuc
Perhaps:

Random is to space, as,

Will is to time?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random with prime numbers location is fixed, however that is an abstract space, not dynamic/changing/time.

Random is to abstract space, as,

Will is to dynamically changing  time, ergo, a changing  space of spactial events as the occur.

Still what is possible to occur in that finite Universe space is limited by some principles ex, teh five and only five regulra/symmetrical and convex polyhedra.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Consider this semi-abstract universal also

.." A modern treatment of Planck's work begins with the speed of light c, gravitational constant G, reduced Planck constant ħ, Coulomb constant k and Boltzmann constant kB.  By taking different combinations of these variables, one can find Planck units, which are truly universal. For instance, by taking √ ħG/c3 , one gets a length. This length is the Planck length, and it is 1.6 x 10-35 meters.

The beauty of the Planck units in general and the Planck length in particular is that no matter what units one chooses to make measurements, be it English, metric or Martian, everyone will determine the same Planck length. Planck himself said in his paper to the Prussian Academy of Sciences, "These necessarily retain their meaning for all times and for all civilizations, even extraterrestrial and non-human ones, and can therefore be designated as 'natural units.'"

Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@ebuc
I think that how we define Free Will is important. Many people claim to have Free Will, but they have no control over what they like, aka their Will.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
In simple terms, numbers are the product of deliberate thought.

And.

Predicting Random Will
Is sort of a Trinity of contradictions.

Perhaps there is only 1.

And multiples thereof.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
In simple terms, numbers are the product of deliberate thought.
Thought >> direction of Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego/i. ( * i * ) with varying degrees of complexity involved.

Zed...And.

Eb....Predicting Random Will

Zed... Is sort of a Trinity of contradictions.

Yeah Zed, I sort of see that also.

I had been rethinking that since prime numbers are Meta-space intellect only  --at least to best of our knowledge base---   they are not an occupied space, like fermionic matter and bosonic forces, or truly non-occupied space outside of Universe.

So it is incorrect of me to directly connect the Meta-space location mapping for where all primes may appear, to an actual space, occupied or truly non-occupied.

1} predicting is  Meta-space mind/intellect/conceptual abstractions that, are a resultant of brain/consciousness process {  time  duration/Zed, see #2 and 3 below }.

2} space is occupied or truly non-occupied,[email protected]

3} time complements the occupied space { Gravity-non-qnatised, Dark Energy-non-quantised and physical reality-quantised by humans },

....3a} observed time complements the observed { quantised } time as our physical reality, and this is where the appearence { illusion } of will/intention  to steer {

Yaw <--> left-right...... Pitch >> higher-lower......Roll ^v.........see link for the three axis of spin...total as 6 directions

Perhaps there is only 1.
And multiples thereof.
Fuller shows in a graphic how it takes a minimum of 12 restraints to stablize all torquing { twisting }  and prevent 6 directions of motion, on those three axi. These next  two graphics are not the sphere with restraints I was thinking of, yet they do express Fullers thoughts on the neccessity of no less than 6 positive and 6 negative restraints  to prevent torque/twist motion. To stay true, as in keeping the bicycle wheel/rim true.

Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@ebuc
Have you listened to Alan Watts discuss this topic? I have enjoyed his podcasts.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Critical-Tim
maybe as  ive watched couple of vids of him.  And read at least one of his books