Con should concede/forfeit this debate
The debate is finished. The distribution of the voting points and the winner are presented below.
After 3 votes and with 8 points ahead, the winner is...
- Publication date
- Last updated date
- Number of rounds
- Time for argument
- Two days
- Max argument characters
- Voting period
- Two weeks
- Point system
- Multiple criterions
- Voting system
concede/forfeit: to admit that pro won, that con lost, or that con feels like they cannot continue the debate
this debate: this very debate we are having.
warning: this debate is very tricky and incredibly unusual. Consider yourself warned.
- I shall make conclusions now.
- Pro only motivated me to not try here, but made no points about why I should give up. Those “reasons” are just saying the conditions of me accepting this debate is undesirable(Hard to win, little reward, other important things), but it has not convinced me to any possible point.
- I want to win and because I want to win I would need to try. That is a point that points to no concession nor forfeit, and it has justified why I tried in this debate. Nice try.
- If I try to any degree and have justified my actions, I win. I have proved that I should NOT concede/forfeit this debate. Vote Con.
- I should not give up on this debate
- Pro is wrong about me
In fact, I shall argue than my opponent is wasting time typing up an argument, as surely you agree, whether you are happy or not, you only need to affirm it to yourself, and stop wasting time arguing with an opponent who won't listen to you?
Here I shall mention that people all die eventually. This death is inevitable and regardless of whether my opponent completes this debate or not, it does not help.
Intelligence makes an excellent point that he thinks he cares about this debate. However, does he truly care more than I? I was willing to type up the entire debate definitions, set up the limits, carefully think out my plan, and execute it within this debate.
Think about it. The coronavirus has made it more difficult to visit your grandparents and friends who are far and away. I myself am a very anti-social animal who lives with all my family, and am not affected by this. However, by reminding my opponent of what he may not have, he may have lost emotional bearing to continue on this debate.
I see my opponent is still stressing he is willing to try. Then, let me be a little slick, if you will. The real battle begins here.
You see, I believe in some creator in the world just a little. I am going to be especially stressing about him in this debate because you stress your belief in yourself. You only depend on yourself, but can you refute that, there are some events in the world that are simply unexplainable? UFO's, paranormal, strange statues, The Big Bang even. Because you trust in evidence too much, you do not believe that mere belief in the other force can cause change. But just for this debate, I shall entrust this mysterious being to assist me in some manner. I
Let me ask you more: Why does the mere act of arguing make you happy? Are debates guaranteed to be friendly, kind, and productive? We know that I've created troll debates before, filled with ridiculous semantics and absurd logic that don't improve your thinking in any way.
Obviously, I will not admit my argument is merely a conspiracy. But merely the idea, does it not frustrate you? The idea that you will never convince pro, the idea that you don't know me personally, and hence changing my mind is pointless?
The paragraph of As our arguments clash together towards a climax, I offer you a brief respite, and a momentary change of mood
Intelligence states that he has been prepared, and he states that he has completed many challenges like this before. So, that being said, intelligence must prove that we must go above and beyond the three rounds we already have, and he must continue the debate.
Why don't you concede? You'll be able to relax, and you'd have proven yourself, proven that you were able to overcome my arguments, from your own perception. And perception is reality, is it not?
To let this continue leads down to a slippery slope. Already I have led Intelligence to believe that he has to show his personal story, his information on what is letting him debate. But consider if he was a woman and I was a man. Or if I was far older than him. I am already riding the thin line between breaking the trust offered to people on this site, and arguably even encouraging others to do the same.
Even if con does not surrender, should he lead me to use even more absurd and negatively-themed arguments, this would most certainly cause readers to feel less welcome to the debating site. It also sets a bad example for debating, doesn't it?
- Pro bears the BoP automatically if nothing is ruled out considering he made the claim.
- I can still continue this debate and there is so far no reason why I can't.
- I am unconvinced by Pro and have negated every single point from fulfilling the BoP. So far Con is still winning.
- If I am winning, then there is no reason to give up. As a result, I keep going.
Let us define a few variables that mean specific words, where capitalization matters.
Let us define a few variables that mean specific words, where capitalization matters.bcfef, fE-- GHithi, BbDC,x, bXCZ, GzcE, fef. HhnojDbX. JHknDbzX, Hhno. lkhK, MD "l", "I" -- QrJBI C I!
This is very bad very, very difficult-- My opponent Intelligence though has intelligence, argument, this obfuscation is tough, my programming is diffucult, very bad very. Opponent has no chance to decoding this obfuscation. If opponent can no decoding this progamming obfuscation, opponent has no chance. I/you can has distruction, especially decoding, "(lowercase L)", "I/you"-- who knows if within I/you is I/you!
- Con's position is that he should not give up on this debate.
- Con wants to win this debate and giving up means losing, so giving up is NOT what he wants.
- Con asserts that people would most likely to do whatever is most desirable for him/her/them/it, and as a result, Con should not give up on this debate.
- Con should not give up on this debate.
- Pro's points have not yet destroyed everything constructed above, and as a result, this works, and I have succeeded in proving I should not give up on this debate.
- Pro has conceded, please vote Con.