Humans should Invest In Technology And Colonize Other Planets
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
After not so many votes...
A waste of money.
The money spent on space exploration can be used to fix many problems on our planet and improve the lifestyle of many humans living right now.
A waste of time.
A trip to Mars which is the closest planet to ours will take at least 7 months of trip going there and 7 months back which is a lot of time.
Even after the 14 months trip and the huge amount of money spent we may not even benefit from the trip and find nothing to our benefit .
Sacrifice of lives.
Many lives have been lost before during space exploration. People with families and people to look after. And even if we wanted to think about it in a realistic way rather than emotionally, these people could have had jobs on Earth and developed life on Earth rather than losing their life's for nothing.
We humans are trying our best to find other creatures denying the fact that aliens may be superior to us and may even wipe us out of existence.
Waste of Earth's Non Renewable Resources.
While launching a rocket we use many resources like fuel, gas, etc. These are non renewable resources that are not going to be returned to us.
Problems with radiation
It may give advantages to some countries over others.
Space exploration may cause pollution to our climate.
- A waste of money.
- A waste of time.
- Uncertain Success.
- Sacrifice of lives.
- Alien Danger.
- Waste of Earth's Non Renewable Resources.
- Problems with radiation
- It may give advantages to some countries over others.
- Space exploration may cause pollution to our climate.
- Abel Beltran
- To explore another planet and see if it is habitable.
- To discover alternative fuel production
- To have a backup planet when catastrophe occurs whether man-made or natural.
- Omar Hamali
- Improving health care.
- Enhancing safety on our planet.
- Making scientific discoveries.
- Abdul Latif Abdul Qader
- Building new technologies.
- Inspiring students to pursue scientific careers.
- Provides a new perspective of the scale of the world.