Parents should decide which career their children will pursue.
The debate is finished. The distribution of the voting points and the winner are presented below.
After not so many votes...
- Publication date
- Last updated date
- Number of rounds
- Time for argument
- One week
- Max argument characters
- Voting period
- Two weeks
- Point system
- Multiple criterions
- Voting system
1. In the event that parents pick their children's profession, they will be more encouraging of their kid's future. Numerous parents who have malfunctioned their previous profession, or career, tend to find mistakes in their child's vision and appear to remember their goals in their kid.
2. Parents have more experience with the world than their children, and accordingly have a superior comprehension of the good and bad choices for professional paths. From a parent's point of view, a youngster might wind up with a terrible choice for their future.
3. Parents in most cases want the best for their children, and to ensure this, they are pushed to actively engage in their children’s lives, to ensure that they are making the right choices.
4. Parents are so supportive of their child’s future. Parents always wish the best for their children. A lot of parents have failed their past career goals so they don’t want this to happen to their child so they put a lot of faith in their child. So parents will take risks so their child can live the life they wish they could live.
5. Another important point is we all know that parents are more experienced in these things than their child. So they will have better choices and decisions in career paths. Another reason if a child chooses their career it might have some consequences such as the child may end up making a bad decision which will affect their future.
6. Maturity and the pressure on children: If a teen kept thinking of what he/her should choose may have a lot of pressure on them. So a parent’s choosing their child’s career will lower the pressure on the child. Teens may make mistakes in choosing their careers so even if they don’t want their parents to choose their career, parents may at least give some ideas which will help their child.