You pick the topic.
All stages have been completed. The voting points distribution and the result are presented below.
With 1 vote and 1 point ahead, the winner is ...
- Publication date
- Last update date
- Time for argument
- Two days
- Voting system
- Open voting
- Voting period
- One month
- Point system
- Winner selection
- Rating mode
- Characters per argument
Disclaimer : Regardless of the setup for voting win or lose, The aim of this interaction, Is for those that view it, Learn and or take away anything that will amount to any constructive value ultimately. So that counts as anything that'll cause one to reconsider an idea, Understand a subject better, Help build a greater wealth of knowledge getting closer to truth. When either of us has accomplished that with any individual here, That's who the victor of the debate becomes.
Here's a chance for you to design the platform based on your topic selection.
We'll obviously have opposing sides.
Whatever topic you choose of course, it'll fit whichever side it falls on for you in tandem with the position preset .
***THE TOPICS CANNOT BE DUPLICATE. IT'S AN AUTOMATIC FORFEITING IF THR SAME TOPIC IS CHOSEN***
Questions and concerns, leave a comment or send a message.
- "THBT The United States should not nuke Mexico."
- Nuke (verb) attack or destroy with nuclear weapons.
- Mexico: Mexico,[a][b] officially the United Mexican States,[c] is a country in the southern portion of North America. It is bordered to the north by the United States; to the south and west by the Pacific Ocean; to the southeast by Guatemala, Belize, and the Caribbean Sea; and to the east by the Gulf of Mexico.
- Mexico is an innocent country, and a trade ally of the US, thus, they have done nothing to deserve being wiped out. The level of devastation this will cause is critical, and Mexico has not wronged the US nor is in any conflict with them.
- Mexico is close enough to the US, that American citizens will also be impacted by this (those closer to the southern border) thus we would be unnecessarily harming our own citizens.
- This action will set dangerous international precedents on the use of nuclear weapons for convenience.