Voice Your Opinion Thread

Author: Vader

Total: 70
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1
You are hilarious. The people who pay zilch and are triggering users with just as bad conduct you are doing NOTHING about. You punish the ones who love the site the most and are more passionate and socially awkward. You are picking on the wrong type, you are confused but then you are a far-left type who doesn't understand that spending money on something shows love for it more so than using it for free to the same capacity in every objective manner imaginable.
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Okies.
RationalMadman
Debates: 564
RationalMadman
-->
@bsh1

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@RationalMadman
Okaaaaaayyyyyy then.

Anyway, imma stop posting before this gif stuff derails the thread. 
Raltar
Debates: 4
Raltar
-->
@RationalMadman
@Vader
@KingLaddy01
Can I play "devil's advocate" and/or the "voice of reason" for a moment? (This will probably blow up in my face.)

I know that there is some bad blood going on here. You guys don't like RM, and RM doesn't seem to like you much either. I'm sure everyone has their reasons.

However, although each of us are approaching it in different ways, it looks like we are all trying to draw attention to several of the same issues;

1. Moderation on this site has a very poor reputation, with many perceptions that moderation actions are unfair, unjustified, poorly explained, inconsistent or outright immoral.

2. The community is shrinking and many angry users are leaving the site.

3. Most users are unwilling to donate money to keep the site running, while ironically, the small pool of users who do donate are actually opponents of the current moderation policies.

4. Current moderation policy, no matter what logic is offered to defend it, has failed to address serious problems with trolling and harassment.

5. The majority of the community is made up of former DDO users, who either intentionally or inadvertently imported a lot of the same bad behavior which caused DDO to collapse.
Since we mostly seem to agree on these points, perhaps it would be best to focus this thread on communicating these issues and leave the old DDO drama at the door?
Vader
Debates: 30
Vader
-->
@bsh1
@RM

I take what you said as thread trying to get me to leave the site or get banned. You said I'll start with Supa and his bullies. I have never bullied you ever. That is a THREAT to me and my peace threatening mod action.

And btw, bitch please. I have a clean state. I don't threaten people. i am 15 year old. Go after someone your own age before worrying about me:)
Mharman
Debates: 23
Mharman
oh hey, controversy
Mharman
Mharman
lol noice
Mharman
Mharman
-->