Transcending Social Agendas - Cultivating Epistemic Empowerment - The Tools of Reality

Author: Critical-Tim

Total: 10
Critical-Tim
Debates: 3
Critical-Tim
Description:
How can we avoid becoming indoctrinated by social agendas and seeing the world through a cultural lens so we can understand reality in its essence? How can a child ignorant and defenseless of social agendas become a culturally transcendent philosopher? Do we coerce ourselves, are there consequences, and how can we avoid this? These are some questions that we will address in order to develop a full procedure to becoming a culturally transcendent philosopher from an indoctrinated naive child in order to reach the highest level of clarity in which we see reality.

Concise Point: "A consciously astute intellectual can discern intersubjective phenomena from self-coercion, especially derived from social agendas."

This marks the beginning of the utmost fundamental and essential concepts to grasp about the world, paving the way to empower your ability to tackle any question with confidence. If you believe a similar topic should be a part of this series, please feel free to address it and If I believe it truly is then I will consider it in as great a depth as I can for another forum of the series. This is meant to be an interactive educational forum to express what I believe to be one of the most necessary keys to understanding.

Coming soon on "Essential Foundations to Comprehensive Understanding - The Blueprint of Reality":
Brief Description: Meant to lay out the foundation concepts necessary to understand complex questions.
What is Morality?
What is Truth?
What is Understanding?
What is Reality?
What is God?

Final and unending series "Demystifying Philosophical Controversies - The Structure of Reality":
Brief Description: Meant to make sense of all commonly decided questions such as the morality of abortion and many others.
Is abortion ethical?
What is the ideal political structure?
How does religious text articulate reality?
What is the best way to live life?
Are morals worth maintaining?

Please help productively refine my understanding and others by using the following guidelines:
  • NUMBER 1: Please ask questions and only state a dispute with an example to improve my understanding, this forum is intended to educate with an interactive environment.
  • Be open-minded and curious. Do not dismiss or ignore answers that challenge your reality or beliefs. Try to embrace them as opportunities to learn and grow. Try to approach them with logical, critical, and professional minds, and seek to understand the evidence and reasoning behind them.
  • Be empathetic and respectful. Do not judge or ridicule other people’s perspectives or experiences. Try to comprehend their viewpoints and appreciate their contributions to the larger and more intricate reality. Try to see how different perspectives can form a more complex and complete picture of the world.
  • Be honest and responsible. Always prioritize speaking the truth and avoid making definitive claims when uncertain. Use qualifiers like "about," "I saw," "I think," or "I believe" to convey information accurately.
  • Be clear about the source of your knowledge when sharing with others. This fosters a truthful and respectful environment for discussions.
  • Be relevant and on-topic. Do not deviate from the main topic of the forum. Do not post irrelevant or off-topic comments and links that aren't productive to the questions being discussed.
  • Be constructive and creative. Do not simply criticize or reject other people’s ideas. Try to offer positive feedback, suggestions, or alternatives.
  • Be clear and concise. Try to use clear and accurate language as much as possible. To have effective communication it is necessary to speak understandably.

Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
Let's break it down: "A consciously astute intellectual can discern intersubjective phenomena from self-coercion, especially derived from social agendas."

Consciously astute intellectual: A consciously astute intellectual is someone who combines self-awareness with a keen intellect. This individual is not only knowledgeable but is also acutely aware of their own thoughts, emotions, and the impact of external influences on their beliefs and actions. They possess the ability to critically examine and question their own perspectives and biases. Such an intellectual strives for a deep understanding of both themselves and the world around them. This level of self-awareness and intellectual capacity allows them to navigate complex ideas, engage in meaningful discourse, and contribute to a deeper understanding of the human experience.

Intersubjective Phenomena: Intersubjective phenomena are experiences, concepts, or aspects of reality that exist within the realm of shared understanding among individuals. These are elements of the human experience that can be collectively recognized and agreed upon, bridging the subjective experiences of different people. Intersubjective phenomena often pertain to ideas, values, or concepts that have meaning and significance in a social or cultural context. They highlight the common ground where individuals can relate and communicate effectively, even if their personal experiences and perspectives vary. Understanding intersubjective phenomena is essential for fostering mutual understanding and effective communication within a community or society.

Self-Coercion: Self-coercion occurs when we internalize beliefs or desires that were imposed upon us, often during our formative years when we were more impressionable or naive. As we grow, we convince ourselves that we genuinely want or believe in these things, even if they don't align with our true values or desires. It's like telling ourselves a convincing story that we come to accept, even though it may not reflect our authentic selves. Recognizing and addressing this type of self-coercion is a crucial step in our journey toward self-discovery and living in alignment with our genuine beliefs and values.

Social Agendas: Social agendas refer to the prevailing beliefs, values, and expectations within a society or culture. These are often shaped by collective norms and can influence how individuals perceive and interact with the world. It's important to avoid becoming indoctrinated by these agendas, as they may limit our capacity for independent thought and self-expression.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I go by old Marx's saying:

"Man is only free if he is free to choose. But in order to choose, he must know enough to be able to compare."

Basically, just learn about lots of different cultures and different views, and then you are free.

Until then, there is no comparison possible, nor informed choice.
Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@Best.Korea
Basically, just learn about lots of different cultures and different views, and then you are free.
Until then, there is no comparison possible, nor informed choice.
That is the precise path to discerning reality from the cultural lens.

We can't discern what is the lens of culture until we can identify what culture is, so, we must learn many cultures to find what transcends culture, and that is what reality is detached from social and cultural agendas.
Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@Best.Korea
Self-coercion may encompass more than just conforming to societal expectations. It could involve the act of persuading ourselves that our knowledge is entirely certain and comprehensive, leading us to believe there's no need for further learning. This reluctance to acknowledge our limitations can be seen as self-coercion assuming our deepest desire is to have an overall positive life, as it sacrifices future growth for immediate comfort by avoiding the emotional pain of fully realizing our flaws to correct them.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Critical-Tim
A. Depends greatly upon primary data sources and programming.

B. And the acquired data of the ongoing programmers.

C. Nowadays that must also include social media.

As I see it self-coercion is B and C relative to A.
Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@zedvictor4
I don't quite understand what you are trying to say, but I define self-coercion as the following.

Self-Coercion: Self-coercion occurs when we internalize beliefs or desires that were imposed upon us, often during our formative years when we were more impressionable or naive. As we grow, we convince ourselves that we genuinely want or believe in these things, even if they don't align with our true values or desires. It's like telling ourselves a convincing story that we come to accept, even though it may not reflect our authentic selves. Recognizing and addressing this type of self-coercion is a crucial step in our journey toward self-discovery and living in alignment with our genuine beliefs and values.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Critical-Tim
I'm saying the same as you.

A. Primary data sources and programming  are formative conditioning.

B, Programmers are the imposers.

C. So ongoing programming, and susceptibility relative to formative conditioning. 

Self-coercion in terms of the function and processes of the individual vehicle and its onboard computer and it's acquired operating system.

Essentially our acquired operating systems become our genuine beliefs and values, which we live in alignment with.

Changing one's mind as in reprogramming formatively acquired databases, isn't that simple.

Though for sure, with careful thought we can modify output and actions.
Critical-Tim
Critical-Tim
-->
@zedvictor4
So, it seems this theory of self-coercion additionally aligns with computer science.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Critical-Tim
I think so.