Most beautiful words from Quran - Islam

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 2
Best.Korea
Debates: 275
Best.Korea
Do not worship except Allah ; and to parents do good and to relatives, orphans, and the needy. And speak to people good words and establish prayer and give zakah. Then you turned away, except a few of you, and you were refusing.

Indeed we belong to Allah, and indeed to Him we will return.

O you who have believed, it is not lawful for you to inherit women by compulsion. And do not make difficulties for them in order to take back part of what you gave them unless they commit a clear immorality. And live with them in kindness. For if you dislike them – perhaps you dislike a thing and Allah makes therein much good.

O you who have believed, upon you is responsibility for yourselves. Those who have gone astray will not harm you when you have been guided. To Allah is your return all together; then He will inform you of what you used to do.

And the worldly life is not but amusement and diversion; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah, so will you not reason?

Indeed, the mercy of Allah is near to the doers of good.

Take what is given freely, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the ignorant. And if an evil suggestion comes to you from Satan, then seek refuge in Allah . Indeed, He is Hearing and Knowing.

Remember when you asked help of your Lord, and He answered you, “Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand from the angels, following one another."

He said, “O my people, have you considered: if I am upon clear evidence from my Lord and He has provided me with a good provision from Him… ? And I do not intend to differ from you in that which I have forbidden you; I only intend reform as much as I am able. And my success is not but through Allah. Upon him I have relied, and to Him I return.

There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur’an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

And do not walk upon the earth exultantly. Indeed, you will never tear the earth apart, and you will never reach the mountains in height.

Repel evil with that which is better.

Every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it strives.

Is the reward for good anything but good?

So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts.

Evil words are for evil men, and evil men are subjected to evil words. And good words are for good men, and good men are an object of good words. Those good people are declared innocent of what the slanderers say. For them is forgiveness and noble provision.

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them harshly, they say words of peace.

But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and yet, do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters.

And every soul will be fully compensated for what it did; and He is most knowing of what they do.

And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember.

Is it you who brought it down from the clouds, or is it We who bring it down? If We willed, We could make it bitter, so why are you not grateful?

He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a decreed extent.

And do not obey every worthless habitual swearer And scorner, going about with malicious gossip – A preventer of good, transgressing and sinful, Cruel, moreover, and an illegitimate pretender.

Indeed, We guided him to the way, be he grateful or be he ungrateful.

Indeed, the righteous will be among shades and springs And fruits from whatever they desire, Being told, ‘Eat and drink in satisfaction for what you used to do.’ Indeed, We thus reward the doers of good.

We have certainly created man into hardship. Does he think that never will anyone overcome him?

Who collects wealth and continuously counts it, He thinks that his wealth will make him immortal.

Competition in worldly increase diverts you Until you visit the graveyards.

Indeed, mankind is in loss, Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience.

...He who gives from his wealth to purify himself. And not giving for anyone who has done him a favor to be rewarded. But only seeking the countenance of his Lord, Most High.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Typical religious stuff, written by men.

The original obviously wasn't written in English though.

Designed as a system of social control.

And when people said they didn't want to be controlled.

They were brutally repressed.

Same old human, ungodly shit Eugene.