Its the Christians who did the animal sacrifices!!!!!!

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 11
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Okay, Christians for a long time have been spreading fake news about Satan worshippers.

One of those fake news is about sacrifices.

Christians claimed that Satan worshippers sacrifice animals to the devil.

This is not only completely false and made up, but actually it was the Christians who did the animal sacrifices.

For example, Christian God actually made demands that Christians sacrifice animals to him. It was mentioned thousands of times in the Bible.

In several occassions in the Bible, Christians even sacrificed humans.

So not only are Christians liars, but they are also severely deluded about their own religion first.

The Satan doesnt require animal sacrifices. In fact, the sign of Satan, the goat, was a protest against animal sacrifice that Christians did.

If you take a look at rituals online, you will see that no Satanic ritual demands any kind of animal sacrifice.

Animal sacrifice was most common in Christianity and Islam.
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
-->
@Best.Korea
Christians have never been able to explain why their god demanded blood sacrifices in the first place. What is it about their god and blood and killing.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Stephen
Christianity is a cult.

Their God demands all those who dont worship him to be killed.

"You shall have no other Gods before me"

Yeah, the punishment for breaking that command is death.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

A qorban was an animal sacrifice, such as a bull, sheep, goat, or a dove that underwent shechita (Jewish ritual slaughter).

Remember that Humans are just large bugs.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
And also remember that GODS don't say anything.

Men say things, and then blame it on Mr Make Believe.
rosends
rosends
-->
@FLRW
the word korban refers to any sacrifice, be it animal or plant.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@rosends
Cool. I am gonna sacrifice some plants to Lucifer now. Oh wait... I forgot... Lucifer doesnt require sacrifices. My bad. 

15 days later

SethBrown
Debates: 23
SethBrown
-->
@Best.Korea
You do realize christians dont follow the laws of the old testaments right? Those are the jews. Christian law never calls for a sacrifice, Jesus is considered the sacrifice 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@SethBrown
Jesus is considered the sacrifice 
Yikes.

SethBrown
Debates: 23
SethBrown
Yikes.
Disturbing am I right? Well how do you think God feels when he sees our sins? I think he's equally as disturbed, blood is needed to forgive sins.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
Christians have never been able to explain why their god demanded blood sacrifices in the first place. What is it about their god and blood and killing.
I think, Stephen, that this practice is another proof of the existence of the ancient astronauts (alliens) that colonized this world with a species (humans) similar to them and were deemed as angels and gods back then. I'd like to know if you heard of it because it's the same pattern in almost all the old civilizations and cultures that existed around the world.

If you search more about it, you'll notice that in our days there are lot of testimonies of farmers whose animals were slaughtered strangely. So these "gods" or "angels" for some reason want animals to be "sacrifice", probably for research purposes, or maybe because they run out of food sometimes. It's a mistery.