Biden economy keeps growing at a record pace

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 24
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain

“New government data released Thursday by the Bureau of Economic Analysis shows that gross domestic product expanded between July and September, capping five straight quarters of growth and eluding a long-feared recession.“

Bad news for Republicans who keep praying for a recession but their prayers go unanswered.(because there is no God you idiots)
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
Hail Lord Biden
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Praise WAPO and our Lord and Savior Bezos.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
Most economic growth in modern developed countries is a complete myth. GDP is fake and gay.

If we had some metric to gauge physical production, then the economy has declined since the 70s.

Almost all economic growth funnels to the ultra wealthy
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@triangle.128k
I’m guessing you didn’t take economics in high school and you weren’t much of a student in high school
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
You are genuinely retarded if you think understanding supply and demand graphs in high school makes you economically literate.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@triangle.128k
You are retarded if you read my post and thought I was endorsing people with a high school educations to give there uninformed opinions on the economy.

My point is you don’t know what you’re talking about when it comes to economics.

Most economic growth in modern developed countries is a complete myth. GDP is fake and gay.
This stupid statement shows why you shouldn’t offer your opinions 
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Neither do you if you think GDP is a genuine reflection of societal well being and comfortable material conditions. You are a genuine retard and probably a Jew.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@triangle.128k
Neither do you if you think GDP is a genuine reflection of societal well being and comfortable material conditions. You are a genuine retard and probably a Jew.
Oh that’s perfect, typical racist MAGA Moron. GDP is the primary metric for economic growth. That’s why it never cracked 3% a year under that idiot Trump.

We should build a wall on the Texas border, the northern border, and put all the MAGA Morons down there so the rest of us can watch you all starve to death or kill each other with your guns

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
people with a high school educations....

lol...
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Good Old Joe.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@triangle.128k
Ever since they included government spending as "GDP" when it's literally taking money from people that otherwise would have improved their standard of living by getting things they actually need instead of having some unelected lobbyist in D.C. spend it for them....
For example: claiming that spending 100 Billion in Ukraine and counting that as "GDP" is somehow "helping" the standard of living of the average American....

Yeah, GDP should stand for "Getting Donors Paid"
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
For example: claiming that spending 100 Billion in Ukraine and counting that as "GDP" is somehow "helping" the standard of living of the average American....
A 100 billion spent in the US buying weapons and supplies for Ukraine is part of GDP, YES.

It definitely helps the people who work in the defense industry.

For example: claiming that spending 100 Billion in Ukraine
Those goods are used in Ukraine. They are purchased in the United States, genius.

ponikshiy
Debates: 9
ponikshiy
More people than ever bitching about not being able to afford rent, groceries and gas, but I guess because billionaires got wealthier than the eco omy is doing great. Who would have thunk that forcing shutdowns would have bigger impacts on small businesses than billionaires abd who knew that mega Corps with their predatory practices could squeeze a higher margin from consumers.

They can keep repeating these lies that Biden saved th economy all they ant, but the working class people the democrats depend on to win elections know better. 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
More people than ever bitching about not being able to afford rent, groceries and gas,
How do you know this? You talked to all the people?

Why is consumer spending so high if people are broke?

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
How do you know this? You talked to all the people?

Give me a minute I will open a phone book and talk to everyone on the planet. 
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
What I find hilarious are the defenses for polled Democrat's disapproval with Biden. I mean, the guy can't even convince the most simple minded of people that he is competent...
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
Why is consumer spending so high....
Who could have possibly deduced higher prices meant people were spending more!!!!
ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Greyparrot
If you have been watching liberal hivemind lately, he has been showing a lot of polling that includes RFK. Trump is already at a 9 point lead but when the polling includes RFK, Trump wins by 11 points. I did see big news that there is some effort to primary Biden, it will fail but it says a lot about how much they are scrambling.

Steve Bannon has been doing a lot to fill a ton of polling positions with Trump loyalists, the supreme court is republican. 
We also have Trump who gained points in the black community because his arrest gave him street cred. The Jews know that Republicans will back Israel harder so thank you Hamas for helping to elect Trump. 

The speaker of the house is basically a Trump loyalist who overthrew establishment republicans due to an error by democrats to support the ouster of the former speaker. Trumps 2016 excitement factor is back, and that was a legitimate concern because he doesn't see eye to eye with his followers on masking and vaccines.

So Trump looks like he has an easy road to the whitehouse, despite the weaponization of the legal system against him.

Here is the best part. Post election we have the heritage foundation who has been researching since 2020 on how to establish more power from republicans so the institutional power is not so one sided and the heritage foundations 100 day plan for the president is going to ensure Republicans are extremely competitive for a long time to come. The left has been outmaneuvered by a handful of conservative strategists. https://www.project2025.org/
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
I don't really like Trump, but 4 more years of Biden would be apocalyptic.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Who could have possibly deduced higher prices meant people were spending more!!!!
So higher prices cause people to buy more? That’s brilliant.

Listen genius. People can only spend what they have and feel comfortable spending. If prices go up from inflation, they can’t magically get more money to spend.

They have to go without some things. Less eating out. Defer buying new furniture. But that’s not what is happening. Instead people are spending like crazy. Because they are earning more and feel comfortable about their job prospects.

ponikshiy
ponikshiy
-->
@Greyparrot
He was literally the worst candidate in the pri.aries for his party. Even  bernie sanders who is a just barely closeted commie would have been more qualified. 

Bloomberg would have been the best and the election would have been more clearly wom by him as well
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@ponikshiy
Give me a minute I will open a phone book and talk to everyone on the planet. 
Exactly. You are simply talking out of your Russian ass.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@ponikshiy
At this point, Kamala would be more qualified, the 1st Venn diagram president.