Are We Heading For Religious War? asks...

Author: Stephen

Total: 15
Stephen
Debates: 0
Stephen
Nigel Farage. GB News
This is another wanker that spent years labelling the likes of me: a racist islamophobe. 

And like that other wanker Piers Morgan Talk TV, he too is playing catch-up. But maybe the penny has finally dropped.....for Farage at least.

Are we heading to some form of religious war?
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
I dont engage in religious warfare unless forcefully conscripted.
sadolite
sadolite
I hope all religious people eat each other. That way those of us who want to be left alone can be. Imagine a world with no self-righteous, virtue signaling, tyrannical assholes. 
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I'm afraid so.

Everything indicates that Europe is going to collapse for that reason anytime soon.

The conspicous seer Baba Vanga, aka the balkan Nostradamus, once predicted that Europe is going to succumb to islam by 2043. I know many of you think this is bullshit, but it's not necessary to be a seer to forecast what it's going to happen to Europe if europeans continue with this fucking woke migration policies. Hope it's not too late to kick lefties out and impose a far right government in all Europe to solve the problem. Because, understand it once and for all, muslims are the enemy of the west and for them we are their enemies.

Likewise, according to most today's seers, the state of Israel is going to dissapear as part of the escalation of the conflict in Gaza. Again, I know many of you think this is bullshit, but there is no need to be a seer to know what comes next. All the middle east knows it, the UN knows it, and the USA knows it, which can explain why the US is producing more powerful nuclear weapons.

My suggestion, nuke as soon as possible the most extremist islamic countries to avoid a massive genocide around the world. And fuck the lefties and its political correctness.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@sadolite
I hope all religious people eat each other. That way those of us who want to be left alone can be. Imagine a world with no self-righteous, virtue signaling, tyrannical assholes. 

I agree.  But wishful thinking, sadolite.

I don't know where you are from, sadolite  but do not be of the naïve belief that you don't have a dog in the fight.  Speaking for myself, just by virtue of being born in a Western Christian country has made me a target for the Islamic extremist hell bent on converting the world to Islam.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
 it's not necessary to be a seer to forecast what it's going to happen to Europe if europeans continue with this fucking woke migration policies. 

I believe we are past the tipping point. This shite was caused by our own Western leaders that care not for the indigenous population.
As I wrote above; Nigel Farage. GB News is another wanker that spent years labelling the likes of me: a racist islamophobe.

And incidentally, There were a few here on this forum that did the same when ever I created a thread on the "religion of peace".
Intelligence_06
Debates: 167
Intelligence_06
The Sunni and Shia muslims have been fighting for the past few decades over a dead guy. Why are we surprised at this point.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Intelligence_06
The Sunni and Shia muslims have been fighting for the past few decades over a dead guy. Why are we surprised at this point.

Very true. But remember that old Arabic saying:  'The enemy of my enemy is my friend '.

And the argument is not so much about The Sunni and Shia muslims fighting over a dead guy, but about who should succeed the Prophet Muhammad as leader of the Islamic  faith. 
While most of Muhammad’s followers thought that the other elite members of the Islamic community should choose his successor, a smaller group believed only someone from Muhammad’s  his cousin and son-in-law, Ali should succeed him. i.e. they believed it was hereditary through the Prophet's bloodline.
cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Stephen
Farage has called people racist Islamophobes? As leader of the Brexit movement, I thought he was only on the receiving end of such labels…

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@cristo71
Farage has called people racist Islamophobes?

Yes,

As leader of the Brexit movement,

For that in particular he has had his share over the years of being called " far right" racist. Yes. But of course he isn't. But it hasn't stopped him calling anyone with genuine concerns and fears as to where the failed Blairite idea of "Multiculturalism"  was all leading and has led.

I thought he was only on the receiving end of such labels…

No. It was anyone with genuine fears and concerns about the slow mission - creep takeover of  our country by Islam.

Anne Marie Waters was a sure fire winner to become leader of UKIP when Farage stepped down because he "wanted his life back" but he stepped in to block Anne Marie Waters by encouraging many to threaten to "walk out"  telling them the "party would be finished" if Anne Marie Waters was elected and branding her a  " far right anti-Islam activist and racist bigot". 

And now Farage himself  is asking - Are We Heading For Religious War?  What religion/s do you think he is talking about?

You couldn't make it up. 

cristo71
Debates: 1
cristo71
-->
@Stephen
[Farage] branding her a  "anti-Islam activist and racist bigot". 
Cite?
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@cristo71
 What religion/s do you think Farage is talking about?

The far-right activist Anne Marie Waters left UKIP and formed For Britain after she and her supporters were described as "Nazis and racists" by Henry Bolton and UKIP's former leader Nigel Farage.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@sadolite

Sadolite,,

Were you referring too John Lennon's song "Imagine," in your post #3 where he said "Imagine there's no heaven and no religion, too?"

12 days later

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR UNFORTUNATE QUOTE: "Are We Heading For Religious War? "

When the camel-humper stinky sweaty Muslim has to follow the Quran that states that Allah says to murder the Jews, as shown in the following disgusting passage, then these said Muslims have to obey their despicable  Allah God that was "dreamt up" by their goat-herder assumed prophet Muhammed!

“Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an." (Qur'an 8:12) 

In turn, the Jews are to murder the Muslims as shown in this passage in their Torah attributed by their god Yahweh;

"And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; that whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman." (2 Chronicles 15:12-13)

Therefore, the Mid East wars will NEVER end because where do these two religious factions have the authority to go against their specific God's commands as specifically shown?  THEY DON’T!