Semi-normal Republicans continue to leave politics and their party

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 21
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain

“Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) said Wednesday that he would not seek reelection next year, expressing disappointment that many fellow Republicans continue to push the “big lie” that the 2020 presidential election was stolen”

“Buck’s announcement came hours after Rep. Kay Granger (R-Tex.) also said she would not seek reelection next year”

There will be nobody left but the wack jobs like Boebert the clown, Marjorie (I’m really a man) Greene, and Jim “I see nothing” Jordan.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
All hail our Lord WAPO and our savior Bezos....and you thought religious wackos don't exist on the left....
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Hi country burner
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Hi Adhom troll
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

Do you think Greyparrot is really Lindsey Graham?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Hi Adhom troll
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Everything bad except Russia, am I right?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

I think that he is hoping he can buy a floor in the future Moscow Trump Tower.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
many fellow Republicans continue to push the “big lie” that the 2020 presidential election was stolen
Well, considering that Trump killed 200,000 Americans with covid and had 16% unemployment by the end...

And lost popular vote twice...

I guess in MAGA head, every Trump's defeat is "a product of well organized left wing cheating and trickery, because our dictator Trump obviously cant lose!"

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
I think that he is hoping he can buy a floor in the future Moscow Trump Tower
Yes, I think he likes Moscow more than New York.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@FLRW
No, he’s an out of work substitute teacher
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Hi Adhom troll
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
☹  
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
Do you think Greyparrot is really Lindsey Graham?
Don't be ridiculous, obviously he's Eric Trump.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

“Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.) said Wednesday that he would not seek reelection next year, expressing disappointment that many fellow Republicans continue to push the “big lie” that the 2020 presidential election was stolen”

“Buck’s announcement came hours after Rep. Kay Granger (R-Tex.) also said she would not seek reelection next year”

There will be nobody left but the wack jobs like Boebert the clown, Marjorie (I’m really a man) Greene, and Jim “I see nothing” Jordan.
Voters continue to leave the party also.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Hi Adhom troll
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
Nico Nico Smile

A Nico Nico Smile straight to your heart

Nico Nico gave you a Smile

Call me Nico Smile

Smile Nico Nico loves you
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
It would be a terrible mistake to think that Ken Buck was part of the "semi-normal" or conservative rump of the Republican Party.
Buck got his start as a Wyoming oil lawyer under Cheney, who was brought in to work on the Iran-Contra defense and then given
a prominent job at DoJ as a reward.

Buck was forced out of the Bush IIJustice Department for corruptly blowing up the prosectuion of Russian gun dealers who were selling
arms to felons on parole, etc. who could not pass background checks.  Weapons from the single gun shop were used in more than 40 violent
crimes in a twoyear  period, which caused the FBI to run a sting.   Buck's was caught advising the Russians on how to avoid prosecution and
officially repremanded before the Federal Ethics Board.  Apparently, illegally arming known gang-members is pro-gun enough to get you elected in DA
in Weld County, which is what Buck did.

When Buck  came in with the Tea Party he was considered fringe right-wing although he did lose points for advising the Birthers to stick to the facts.
Buck considers Climate Change a Commie hoaxa and calls the right to bear arms superior to all other constituional rights.  He thinks the Federal Govt.
should lock up girls who refuse to give birth to their rapist's child.

Buck was a signer  of Texas v. Pennsylvania and Buck supported Trump's coup attempt but remember that he belong's to Cheney faction and when Liz
was ousted, Buck had to step away from the Freedom Caucus to stay in Dick's good graces.

Nor should one think that Buck is now making some kind appeal for Sanity.  Because he ousted Cheney, Buck was one of eight congressmen who voted 
McCarthy out of office but then he could not support JIm Jordon because of Jordan's conduct during the Jan 6th hearings.  Essentially, he is now estranged
from any Republican faction just as his district is rapidly shifting democrat.

Like Boebert's, Buck's district is rapidly shifting from oil and agriculture to tech and green energy.  Buck is reading the room and getting out before he bears
the reputation for losing 2 of the last 3 Republican districts in Colorado to Democrats.  (The final holdout, Colorado Springs, is a legendary hard-core Ku Klux
Kristian run forturess of MAGA but the city of Colorado Springs just elected their first Democrat for Mayor.  The scourge of Republicanism is rapidly dying out
in Colorado and as a result,   our great square state has never been more prosperous or free.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Sidewalker

Don't be ridiculous, obviously he's Eric Trump.
   Good one.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Hi Adhom troll
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot