Pennsylvania has 90,000 more votes than voters for the 2020 election, audit finds

Author: Public-Choice

Total: 118
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
From American Thinker:

When the last PA counties finally posted information into the SURE registration system (at the end of January 2021), V.V. determined that there remained a voter deficit of 121,000.  Using my audit experience, I extensively tested the V.V. analysis, and I found it to be logical and completely accurate.  A voter deficit existed, and the election should not have been certified.

The exact amount is not entirely clear because, magically, 30,000 more voters materialized (without explanation) six months after the election.  Yes, the number of voters had grown by the time PA issued its “2020 General Election Report” on May 14, 2021.  That is the reason I reported a deficit of just 90,000 in my book, Debunked.  Although I suspected that the 30,000 increase in voters was a “plug” entry, I generously assumed that it was some sort of legitimate error correction made by PA.  Either way, however, the voter deficit exceeded Biden’s winning margin.
article:
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Oh great. Here comes another "elections were stolen".

I hope Biden steals 2024 too, so that MAGA cries again!
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@Public-Choice
Can you explain the SURE system, how it works and how reliable it is?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW

CLAIM
Greene tweeted, "202,377 more votes cast than voters voting in Pennsylvania! This is called election fraud."
This is false
EVIDENCE
State officials and fact checkers have repeatedly explained that the claim that Pennsylvania had more votes than registered voters is just not true; Greene was invoking an incorrect figure from a Republican state legislator who had relied on incomplete data.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
Bro, did you even read your 2nd source dated 2020? They never did find the missing SURE data (and still haven't)

It's like you are unironically trying to prove the OP right simply because you never (or rarely) read your own sources...argumentum ad ignorantium
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
You guys are really gonna hold onto this conspiracy...

Trump is gonna lose 2024 and you know it.

But sure, lets pretend.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Best.Korea
Lol, how about addressing the OP, troll.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@FLRW
"figure from a Republican state legislator who had relied on incomplete data."

There ya have it, Debunked. Nothing to see here move along.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
It's actually the opposite, defenders of the Democrats are relying on incomplete data from the SURE system to validate the 2020 election....

But leave it to the Orwellian Democrats to use doublespeak in their mad quest for power.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Greyparrot
The SURE system is PA's election database. It compiles a list of all the votes, and all the voters.

From what I undersrand, they take voter and ballot data directly from counties and compile both numbers separately to create two different voter totals.

Now, the problem lies in the discrepancy of additional ballots cast when there weren't enough voters recorded as casting a ballot.
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@FLRW
If it isn't true, then why hasn't SURE been updated? Shouldn't be difficult to find the voters if they're there. But they aren't there, still, after 3 fucking years.

The fact checkers, once again, were wrong.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@Public-Choice
After all counties closed the election in SURE, only 6,914,556 voters were credited with participation in the 2020 General Election. This reveals a voter deficit of 121,240.
This is where your source is getting it's information from.

The vote total listed above represents the ballots cast for the three big candidates; Biden, Trump, and Jorgenson. But we know a relatively large number of voters either write in a candidate or leave the top of the ticket blank, so the fact that they would not have the same number of voters to ballots is not only not suspicious, it's expected. What would be remarkable is if every single voter had a vote tallied.

Can you please explain further why this is supposed to concern us?
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Public-Choice
From American Thinker:

When the last PA counties finally posted information into the SURE registration system (at the end of January 2021), V.V. determined that there remained a voter deficit of 121,000.  Using my audit experience, I extensively tested the V.V. analysis, and I found it to be logical and completely accurate.  A voter deficit existed, and the election should not have been certified.

The exact amount is not entirely clear because, magically, 30,000 more voters materialized (without explanation) six months after the election.  Yes, the number of voters had grown by the time PA issued its “2020 General Election Report” on May 14, 2021.  That is the reason I reported a deficit of just 90,000 in my book, Debunked.  Although I suspected that the 30,000 increase in voters was a “plug” entry, I generously assumed that it was some sort of legitimate error correction made by PA.  Either way, however, the voter deficit exceeded Biden’s winning margin.
article:
It's because Elvis voted so many times.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
Bro, did you even read your 2nd source dated 2020? They never did find the missing SURE data (and still haven't)
And they never will, we used the Jewish Space Lasers to erase the data.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
So you as well unironically argue in support of the OP. What is with you guys today?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
😊😊😊
FLRW
FLRW

Greyparrot:   "I just want to find 11,780 votes," 
Public-Choice
Public-Choice
-->
@Double_R
The vote total listed above represents the ballots cast for the three big candidates; Biden, Trump, and Jorgenson.
Can you provide a source showing this? From what O understand all ballots in SURE, not just the big three, were counted, and among all ballots, there is a shortage of voters to votes.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Greyparrot
So you as well unironically argue in support of the OP. What is with you guys today?
You think Elvis voting 90,000 times and Jewish Space Lasers erasing the voting data are unironically made arguments?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@Sidewalker
Yes, when asked where the SURE data was in the OP, you basically say it doesn't exist.

(in a cutesie trollie way)
FLRW
FLRW

There are 8.7 million people registered to vote in Pennsylvania.

In 2020 the vote count was   Biden       3458229
                                                          Trump      3377674
                                                          Jorgensen   79380

TOTAL                    6915283
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
So where are the missing SURE numbers to match up with the final tally?

Or does your mind start and end with Adhom trolling? No additional thought process at all?
One trick pony?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

CLAIM: There were 205,000 more votes than voters in the 2020 election in Pennsylvania.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. This analysis is based on incomplete data, according to the Pennsylvania Department of State.

THE FACTS: A misleading claim about election results from a group of Republican state lawmakers in Pennsylvania is circulating widely on social media a week before Congress meets to reaffirm Joe Biden’s decisive presidential win.

___

The claim emerged in a release from the Republican state Rep. Frank Ryan and several others on Monday.

“A comparison of official county election results to the total number of voters who voted on Nov. 3, 2020, as recorded by the Department of State shows that 6,962,607 total ballots were reported as being cast, while DoS/SURE system records indicate that only 6,760,230 total voters actually voted,” the release said.

The claim then spread to several right-wing websites and social media influencers, including Trump, whose tweet claiming Pennsylvania had 205,000 more votes than voters was retweeted 117,000 times.

However, these claims rely on incomplete data, according to Wanda Murren, communications director for the Pennsylvania Department of State, who called the lawmakers’ release “obvious misinformation.”

It was not immediately clear where the numbers cited in the release originated and Ryan did not respond to a call seeking comment on Tuesday. However, the apparent reference to SURE (Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors) in Pennsylvania points to state data on the voting history of registered voters, which some large counties have not finished uploading yet.

FLRW
FLRW

The numbers certified by Pennsylvania counties in November show that more than 6.9 million voters cast ballots in the 2020 election, electing Biden the winner by more than 80,000 votes.

Social media users back then had also made similar claims that there were more votes counted than registered voters in battleground states and key cities.

Those claims are easily debunked. In Pennsylvania, for example, there were nearly 7 million votes cast. The total number of registered voters in 2020 was just over 9 million.

“This obvious misinformation put forth by Rep. Ryan and others is the hallmark of so many of the claims made about this year’s presidential election,” Murren told the AP in an emailed statement. “When exposed to even the simplest examination, courts at every level have found these and similar conspiratorial claims to be wholly without basis.”

We still have a lot of Trumpers on this site.

Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
which some large counties have not finished uploading yet
It's been 3 years... are they uploading on dial-up? Or, as you say, "it isn't there" in so many trolling posts....

We still have a lot of Trumpers on this site.
How is this typical Adhom troll snippet proving where the missing SURE data is?

Short answer: It doesn't.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

In a statement to Reuters  Pennsylvania officials explained that most ballot applications are automatically verified by cross-reference with the Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors (SURE). In some circumstances, applications require further identity verification, and as of Oct. 28, 2022 there were about 7,600 such applications. While the law requires the state to mail ballots for which identity verification is incomplete, these cannot be included in the final vote count if they remain unverified.
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
We know the final count, and the SURE count to date. You are not answering the OP. I don't care what SURE data was thrown out along with final ballot counts...where's the rest of the matching SURE data?
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Greyparrot

Don't you have a Proud Boys meeting?
Greyparrot
Greyparrot
-->
@FLRW
reported
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Greyparrot
It was a question. You cant report him for asking you a question.