In the bible was jesus from the "flesh" of david?

Author: SethBrown

Total: 73
SethBrown
Debates: 23
SethBrown
I said I wouldnt make this post, yet here I am. I challenged brother d to a debate on his unbiblical ideas, yet he refuses to do a debate on the debate section, so be it we all have our preferences, so here I will show how Jesus is of the flesh of david, but 1st let's address why this is important. The old testament is not explicit in the messiah being son of david (explicit meaning directly stating it) but it is still a truth in the old testament that the messiah will be of david's line.

Isaiah 11:1
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
The rod is referring to a messianic figure in the context, and jesse is the father of david, therefore of the line of david.

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
This verse is more explicit saying that the messiah will be of david as well.

So now let's get into why jesus is descendent of david, since this is a internal critique I will be using bibical answers.

Let's look at Jesus's birth "parent's" Mary, and the holy spirit. We know Mary is married to Joseph (Matthew 1:24) which would make marry of david as well under jewish law (Genesis 2:24) since they became "one flesh" from marriage. 

Let's establish joseph is of david as well (matthew 1:1-16)
An account[a] of the genealogy[b] of Jesus the Messiah,[c] the son of David, the son of Abraham.
2 Abraham was the father of Isaac, and Isaac the father of Jacob, and Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers, 3 and Judah the father of Perez and Zerah by Tamar, and Perez the father of Hezron, and Hezron the father of Aram, 4 and Aram the father of Aminadab, and Aminadab the father of Nahshon, and Nahshon the father of Salmon, 5 and Salmon the father of Boaz by Rahab, and Boaz the father of Obed by Ruth, and Obed the father of Jesse, 6 and Jesse the father of King David.
And David was the father of Solomon by the wife of Uriah, 7 and Solomon the father of Rehoboam, and Rehoboam the father of Abijah, and Abijah the father of Asaph,[d] 8 and Asaph[e] the father of Jehoshaphat, and Jehoshaphat the father of Joram, and Joram the father of Uzziah, 9 and Uzziah the father of Jotham, and Jotham the father of Ahaz, and Ahaz the father of Hezekiah, 10 and Hezekiah the father of Manasseh, and Manasseh the father of Amos,[f] and Amos[g] the father of Josiah, 11 and Josiah the father of Jechoniah and his brothers, at the time of the deportation to Babylon.
12 And after the deportation to Babylon: Jechoniah was the father of Salathiel, and Salathiel the father of Zerubbabel, 13 and Zerubbabel the father of Abiud, and Abiud the father of Eliakim, and Eliakim the father of Azor, 14 and Azor the father of Zadok, and Zadok the father of Achim, and Achim the father of Eliud, 15 and Eliud the father of Eleazar, and Eleazar the father of Matthan, and Matthan the father of Jacob, 16 and Jacob the father of Joseph the husband of Mary, who bore Jesus, who is called the Messiah.[h]
Explicitly says jesus is son of david, the jews understood this as well (Matthew 22:41–42)
41 Now while the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them this question: 42 “What do you think of the Messiah?[a] Whose son is he?” They said to him, “The son of David.”
I think we can conclude from the bible that jesus is son of david, even if joseph's sperm wasn't the one that made jesus, since marry is of david from marriage.

edit: Should be noted jesus would be son of joseph under law as well, meaning he is indeed of david.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@SethBrown
I said I wouldnt make this post, yet here I am
So you lied. 

No surprise there. Christians lie all the time. They lie so much it makes sane person's head hurt.

SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Thought I ought to ping you
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@SethBrown
Don't forget about Mary's genealogy in Luke 3:

23 Jesus, when he began his ministry, was about thirty years of age, being the son (as was supposed) of Joseph, the son of Heli, 24 the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, the son of Melchi, the son of Jannai, the son of Joseph, 25 the son of Mattathias, the son of Amos, the son of Nahum, the son of Esli, the son of Naggai, 26 the son of Maath, the son of Mattathias, the son of Semein, the son of Josech, the son of Joda, 27 the son of Joanan, the son of Rhesa, the son of Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel,[a] the son of Neri, 28 the son of Melchi, the son of Addi, the son of Cosam, the son of Elmadam, the son of Er, 29 the son of Joshua, the son of Eliezer, the son of Jorim, the son of Matthat, the son of Levi, 30 the son of Simeon, the son of Judah, the son of Joseph, the son of Jonam, the son of Eliakim, 31 the son of Melea, the son of Menna, the son of Mattatha, the son of Nathan, the son of David, 32 the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Sala, the son of Nahshon, 33 the son of Amminadab, the son of Admin, the son of Arni, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah, 34 the son of Jacob, the son of Isaac, the son of Abraham, the son of Terah, the son of Nahor, 35 the son of Serug, the son of Reu, the son of Peleg, the son of Eber, the son of Shelah, 36 the son of Cainan, the son of Arphaxad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech, 37 the son of Methuselah, the son of Enoch, the son of Jared, the son of Mahalaleel, the son of Cainan, 38 the son of Enos, the son of Seth, the son of Adam, the son of God.

SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Public-Choice
I may be missing something, but I dont see how this would allude to mary's genealogy, it seems as if it's joseph.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@SethBrown

Seth Brown, who has turned into a comedian because of his unbiblical ignorant notions to Jesus allegedly being from the lineage of David that are making us laugh wholeheartedly at his embarrassing expense,

I have been away at my previously planned Nudest Camp Ministries near Palm Springs, California, where the men were literally “standing up for Jesus, praise!”

Seth Brown, Jesus’ TRUE inspired words will go in sections for you to help you simply understand in just how Bible Stupid you truly are with your Satanic notion of Jesus is from the linage of David, okay? Since I am a TRUE Christian, I have had to accept this biblical FACT!

SECTION 1:
YOUR BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTES IN TRYING TO TIE JESUS TO THE LINAGE OF DAVID: “So now let's get into why jesus is descendent of david, since this is a internal critique I will be using biblical answers. Let's look at Jesus's birth "parent's" Mary, and the holy spirit. We know Mary is married to Joseph (Matthew 1:24) which would make marry of david as well under jewish law (Genesis 2:24) since they became "one flesh" from marriage.”

ROFLOL!!!  Oh my, you actually think that Genesis 2:24 makes Mary in the line of David because of the term “they became one flesh?” LOL!!!!!  Let me compose myself after laughing intensely at your Bible Stupid unbiblical notion you stated above!!!   OMG, LOL!

Heads up, Genesis 2:24 sets forth the biblical pattern for marriage as instituted by Jesus as God in the beginning as shown herewith: one man is united to one woman in matrimony, and the two form one new family! This language of “one flesh” points to a unity of two persons, and NOT simply to a conjunction of bodies in genetically passing the blood line of Joseph to Mary from the “seed of David!

TAKE NOTE:  Here is a very respected link for you and other Bible inept pseudo-christians like YOU to use next time to save yourself from further embarrassment in front of the membership, where as FACT, the Genesis 2:24 NEVER mentions that “one flesh” stipulates Mary is included in the lineage of David for just being married to Jospeh!:  https://biblehub.com/commentaries/genesis/2-24.htm  In simpler terms for you to maybe understand, Joseph CANNOT genetically pass his DNA from his blood line of David into Mary by just being married to her!  GET IT?  Priceless comedy on your part, thank you!  LOL!  

Besides, remember this simple Biblical axiom that you keep forgetting about, and hiding from, as shown herewith:  ”Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;" (Acts 2:30). Therefore, Joseph had to have sexual relations with Mary to pass his “David blood line seed” into the baby Jesus, but since that was not the case in the celestial impregnation of Mary by Jesus Himself, in being part of the Triune Doctrine as the Holy Spirit, then Jesus DID NOT BECOME THE MESSIAH BECAUSE HE WAS NOT FROM THE “SEED” OF DAVID!  2+2=4!

Now, I will give you time to wipe the proverbial egg from your face before I continue with Section 2 in showing just how biblically WRONG your explained perceived notion shown above truly is, stay tuned and don't be running away like Miss Tradesecret had to do on this same topic awhile back, okay?!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL LIKE “SETH BROWN” THAT THINKS MARY IS FROM THE LINEAGE OF DAVID JUST BECAUSE OF BEING MARRIED TO JOSEPH, WILL BE …?    I KNOW, STOP LAUGHING!  LOL!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen, 

Notice that Miss Tradesecret is staying out of this thread because awhile back I easily made her the pathetic Bible Fool upon this same topic!  Therefore, she is being sheepishly SILENT to not even begin to come into this thread for the sake of Jesus and I making her the #1 continued Bible Stupid fool of this Religion Forum on said topic like I did before!

She has finally learned to just STFU in this respect, praise Jesus!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Public-Choice

Public-Choice,

YOUR BLATANT BIBLE STUPIDITY HAS NO BOUNDS QUOTE:  "Don't forget about Mary's genealogy in Luke 3:"

Luke 3:28-38 IS NOT Mary’s genealogy because at the beginning in Luke 3:23, it specifically states it is JESUS,' AND IN TURN, JOSEPH'S GENEALOGY AND NOT MARY’S!   “Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, …….”   Nowhere is Mary mentioned in this genealogy!  

This is also barring that Joseph WAS NOT the the "Paternal Father" of Jesus as biblically shown elsewhere because he was only Jesus' "Step-Father" because Mary was celestially and incestually impregnated By Jesus as part of the Triune of the Holy Spirit BEFORE Joseph and Mary got together in this respect: "Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:18)

For your future Biblical knowledge so you won't be so GOD DAMNED BIBLE STUPID, in Jewish tradition, ALL genealogies are from the FATHER, and NEVER from the 2nd class woman mother as shown herewith:  “And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.” (Numbers 1:18)

Public-Choice, would it be possible that you give this Religion Forum a break from your blatant Bible STUPIDITY all the time as shown in your dumbfounded quote above and of many others? Yes? 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Jesus DID NOT BECOME THE MESSIAH BECAUSE HE WAS NOT FROM THE “SEED” OF DAVID!  2+2=4!

Indeed, Brother D.  I had noticed that the member now calling himself  " SethBrown "   had avoided the crucial  ingredient to the making of a Messiah was the all important "seed". 
"SethBrown"  must have convinced himself that every single member here was as  bible ignorant and theologically inept as himself and the Reverend Tradesecret  and that we were incapable of remembering the immaculate conception celebrated every year in the Christian world  that has been ingrained on the minds of Christians almost from Childhood. 
 The clown has also forgot that even after gods solemn promise to his mother Mary  that Jesus didn't inherit the throne  of David, either. 

Stephen, 
Notice that Miss Tradesecret is staying out of this thread because awhile back I easily made her the pathetic Bible Fool upon this same topic!  Therefore, she is being sheepishly SILENT to not even begin to come into this thread for the sake of Jesus and I making her the #1 continued Bible Stupid fool of this Religion Forum on said topic like I did before!
It hadn't gone un-noticed by me, Brother D.

SethBrown
SethBrown
ROFLOL!!!  Oh my, you actually think that Genesis 2:24 makes Mary in the line of David because of the term “they became one flesh?” LOL!!!!!  Let me compose myself after laughing intensely at your Bible Stupid unbiblical notion you stated above!!!   OMG, LOL
Somebody doesn’t understand how internal critiques work.
Heads up, Genesis 2:24 sets forth the biblical pattern for marriage as instituted by Jesus as God in the beginning as shown herewith: one man is united to one woman in matrimony, and the two form one new family! This language of “one flesh” points to a unity of two persons, and NOT simply to a conjunction of bodies in genetically passing the blood line of Joseph to Mary from the “seed of David!”
it doesn’t say 2 persons become one, it says 2 flesh become one signifying bloodlines connecting, even ignoring that it appears as if Mary is from David’s bloodline even without the marriage to Joseph, Luke 3:23-28 says that heli (another name for Mary’s father) is descendent of David.
Besides, remember this simple Biblical axiom that you keep forgetting about, and hiding from, as shown herewith:  ”Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;" (Acts 2:30). Therefore, Joseph had to have sexual relations with Mary to pass his “David blood line seed” into the baby Jesus, but since that was not the case in the celestial impregnation of Mary by Jesus Himself, in being part of the Triune Doctrine as the Holy Spirit, then Jesus DID NOT BECOME THE MESSIAH BECAUSE HE WAS NOT FROM THE “SEED” OF DAVID!  2+2=4!
That verse isn’t about what the messiah will be like, it’s in acts.
NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL LIKE “SETH BROWN” THAT THINKS MARY IS FROM THE LINEAGE OF DAVID JUST BECAUSE OF BEING MARRIED TO JOSEPH, WILL BE …?    I KNOW, STOP LAUGHING!  LOL!
She would be of David even without Joseph from the genealogy in luke, read the Bible & educate yourself 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Seth Brown, who has turned into a comedian because of his unbiblical ignorant notions to Jesus allegedly being from the lineage of David that are making us laugh wholeheartedly at his embarrassing expense,

ROFLOL!!!  Oh my, you actually think that Genesis 2:24 makes Mary in the line of David because of the term “they became one flesh?” LOL!!!!!  Let me compose myself after laughing intensely at your Bible Stupid unbiblical notion you stated above!!!   OMG, LOL
YOUR RUNAWAY QUOTE TO MY POST ABOVE THAT YOU YOURSELF DID NOT EXPLAIN: "Somebody doesn’t understand how internal critiques work."

Tell the membership in how your perceived knowledge of "how internal critiques work" relative to Genesis 2:24 and Mary and Joseph becoming one flesh where Joseph can only pass his "seed of David" unto Mary through sexual intercourse (Acts 2:30), and where Joseph was NOT the paternal father of Jesus, but Jesus was through His Holy Spirit!

MAKE US LAUGH AGAIN!  BEGIN EXPLANATION: 

Heads up, Genesis 2:24 sets forth the biblical pattern for marriage as instituted by Jesus as God in the beginning as shown herewith: one man is united to one woman in matrimony, and the two form one new family! This language of “one flesh” points to a unity of two persons, and NOT simply to a conjunction of bodies in genetically passing the blood line of Joseph to Mary from the “seed of David!”
YOUR VERY BIBLE IGNORANT QUOTE ONCE AGAIN TO MY POST ABOVE:  "it doesn’t say 2 persons become one, it says 2 flesh become one signifying bloodlines connecting, even ignoring that it appears as if Mary is from David’s bloodline even without the marriage to Joseph, Luke 3:23-28 says that heli (another name for Mary’s father) is descendent of David."

Uh, now you are really being biological and Bible STUPID!  Explain biblically how the blood line of Joseph who is from the seed of David can literally transfer BIOLOGICALLY his David blood line to Mary, without Joseph having sexual relations with her to make the baby Jesus to begin with?  

EXPLAIN, and please, don't make us laugh again with unsupported biblical claims, okay?:

YOUR QUOTE AND GOING AGAINST THE NINTH COMMANDMENT IN LYING!!!:  "even ignoring that it appears as if Mary is from David’s bloodline even without the marriage to Joseph, Luke 3:23-28 says that heli (another name for Mary’s father) is descendent of David."

YOUR QUOTE ABOVE WENT DIRECTLY AGAINST YOUR FIRST QUOTE TO THE EQUALY BIBLE STUPID PUBLIC-CHOICE HEREWITH:  "I may be missing something, but I dont see how this would allude to mary's genealogy, it seems as if it's Joseph."

H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY? OBVIOUSLY NOT! LOL!!!  When you say in your post #5 that you don't see what Public-Choice has said in being a part of Mary's genealogy, and then YOU state that now that it does, you are making yourself the greater Bible fool in front of the membership by your Satanic DOUBLE SPEAK!  LOL!  Seriously, are you trying out your comedy acts in this thread, to take on the road in making Jesus' HEBREW creation laugh?!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL LIKE “SETH BROWN” THAT THINKS MARY IS FROM THE LINEAGE OF DAVID JUST BECAUSE OF BEING MARRIED TO JOSEPH, WILL BE …?    I KNOW, STOP LAUGHING!  LOL!
YOUR REALLY BIBLE STUPID QUOTE IN NOT UNDERSTANDING THAT MARY BIBLICALLY CAN NEVER BE ASSOCIATED WITH BEING FROM THE BLOOD LINE OF DAVID:  "She would be of David even without Joseph from the genealogy in luke, read the Bible & educate yourself"

AGAIN, you said in your post #5 that you didn't think Luke 3 was the genealogy of Mary, therefore can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? LOL!  Therefore, YOU should educate yourself so as not to be so GOD DAMNED Bible STUPID in front of the membership all the time!  Why do you do this to yourself, do you gain some kind of pleasure when you blatantly contradict yourself, and being so Bible inept?  

Unfortunately for your weak standing within this Religion Forum, I will have to make you one of the most  Bible Stupids®️ tomorrow in addressing your outright Bible Stupidity upon this topic, of which, I am truly sorry to do this action towards you, but Jesus always tells me to correct the pseudo-christians like YOU upon this forum, thank you Jesus!  “Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; reprove, rebuke, and exhort, with complete patience and teaching. (2 Timothy” 4:2)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL LIKE "SETH BROWN" THAT BLATANTLY CONTRADICTS HIMSELF, AND DOES NOT KNOW IN HOW BIBLE DUMB HE TRULY IS RELATIVE TO JESUS CANNOT BE FROM THE BLOOD LINE OF DAVID, WILL BE ...?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE REGARDING "SETH BROWN" BEING SO BIBLE STUPID:  "SethBrown"  must have convinced himself that every single member here was as  bible ignorant and theologically inept as himself and the Reverend Tradesecret  and that we were incapable of remembering the immaculate conception celebrated every year in the Christian world  that has been ingrained on the minds of Christians almost from Childhood"

BIBLICAL AXIOMS RELATIVE TO JESUS NOT BEING FROM THE BLOOD LINE OF DAVID:

1. Joseph could not pass on his "seeds of David through the flesh" to give the baby Jesus the blood line of David, because Joseph did not have sexual relations to Mary to begin with because Jesus as God celestially and incestually impregnated is own mother Mary through His Holy Spirit which is part of His Triune Doctrine as being God. This MO which had to be for Him to be the Messiah and in taking over David's kingship, which Jesus did not accomplish (Acts 2:30).

2. Jesus' mother Mary was a LEVITE, therefore her genealogy cannot be used to passing on the "seeds of David through the flesh" for obvious reasons (Acts 2:30).

3.  The genealogies of Jesus, and Joseph in Matthew 1:16 and in Luke 3, are for them only, AND NOT FOR MARY, because of the simple fact that Mary is NOT specifically mentioned anywhere within the Bible as being from the blood line of David, period.

4.  ALL genealogies of the Hebrew peoples were in the fathers name, and NEVER in the 2nd class woman's name therefore Matthew and Lukes genealogies were for Jesus and Joseph's geneology only, and NOT FOR MARY (Numbers 1:18)

Lets see how far Seth Brown wants to hang himself upon this topic in front of the membership, where this thread will always follow him in showing just how Bible Dumb he truly is, praise Jesus' true word that will be forthcoming tomorrow to metaphorically nail Seth Brown to the cross in total embarrassment!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
SethBrown wrote: "Somebody doesn’t understand how internal critiques work."

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas wrote: :  Tell the membership in how your perceived knowledge of "how internal critiques work" 
He won't be able to do that Brother D. In relation to either the immaculate conception and how it in anyway relates to Genesis 2:24.  

Lets see how far Seth Brown wants to hang himself upon this topic in front of the membership, 

He hung himself the second he attempted to impress upon the members here how the bible shows that Jesus was of the bloodline and the seed of David, which is all contradictory to the Bible version.  And even if his convoluted gobbledegook  reasoning had the slightest scintilla of truth about it, he would still be wrong concerning Jesus' messiahship, simply because Jesus failed in all the requirements of the expected Messiah.

So I will sit back and watch "SethBrown" attempt to dig himself out of the crater he has dug for himself by showing us all  "how internal critiques work"  relative to the immaculate conception and how it in anyway relates to Genesis 2:24.  

SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Public-Choice
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Tell the membership in how your perceived knowledge of "how internal critiques work" relative to Genesis 2:24 and Mary and Joseph becoming one flesh where Joseph can only pass his "seed of David" unto Mary through sexual intercourse (Acts 2:30), and where Joseph was NOT the paternal father of Jesus, but Jesus was through His Holy Spirit! 
If you haven’t noticed your doing an internal critique, so you must follow the ‘rules’ per say of the text
Uh, now you are really being biological and Bible STUPID!  Explain biblically how the blood line of Joseph who is from the seed of David can literally transfer BIOLOGICALLY his David blood line to Mary, without Joseph having sexual relations with her to make the baby Jesus to begin with? 
The Bible verse that says the messiah will be of the blood of David, doesn’t say it must be biological, just that he must be of David’s line. Shifting goal posts.
YOUR QUOTE ABOVE WENT DIRECTLY AGAINST YOUR FIRST QUOTE TO THE EQUALY BIBLE STUPID PUBLIC-CHOICE HEREWITH:  "I may be missing something, but I dont see how this would allude to mary's genealogy, it seems as if it's Joseph."
H-E-L-L-O, ANYBODY HOME TODAY? OBVIOUSLY NOT! LOL!!!  When you say in your post #5 that you don't see what Public-Choice has said in being a part of Mary's genealogy, and then YOU state that now that it does, you are making yourself the greater Bible fool in front of the membership by your Satanic DOUBLE SPEAK!  LOL!  Seriously, are you trying out your comedy acts in this thread, to take on the road in making Jesus' HEBREW creation laugh?!
I was missing something, I was ignorant and didn’t analyze the verse enough, read my 21st century view into the text. I re read it and realized marry is of David. I apologize to public-choice (that’s why I’m tagging you in on this)
AGAIN, you said in your post #5 that you didn't think Luke 3 was the genealogy of Mary, therefore can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E? LOL!  Therefore, YOU should educate yourself so as not to be so GOD DAMNED Bible STUPID in front of the membership all the time!  Why do you do this to yourself, do you gain some kind of pleasure when you blatantly contradict yourself, and being so Bible inept?  
In my #5 post I said “I may be missing something” and I was. It’s not hypocritical to admit your wrong.

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL LIKE "SETH BROWN" THAT BLATANTLY CONTRADICTS HIMSELF, AND DOES NOT KNOW IN HOW BIBLE DUMB HE TRULY IS RELATIVE TO JESUS CANNOT BE FROM THE BLOOD LINE OF DAVID, WILL BE ...?
You think admitting Wrong is contradicting yourself? That explains a lot.

SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Stephen
Your meat riding an idiot. 
He won't be able to do that Brother D. In relation to either the immaculate conception and how it in anyway relates to Genesis 2:24.
The post this was in response to was brother d saying the Old Testament said the messiah must be of the line of David. Brother d is correct on that to his credit, what he is wrong on, is that it must be by blood (although there is still a blood connection without marriage) the verse in question doesn’t say that.
He hung himself the second he attempted to impress upon the members here how the bible shows that Jesus was of the bloodline and the seed of David, which is all contradictory to the Bible version.  And even if his convoluted gobbledegook  reasoning had the slightest scintilla of truth about it, he would still be wrong concerning Jesus' messiahship, simply because Jesus failed in all the requirements of the expected Messiah.
I don’t think he did, the genealogy in luke says heli is son of David, now since Mary is daughter of heli, I may be mistaken but that’d make her daughter of david, therefore Jesus son of david.

So I will sit back and watch "SethBrown" attempt to dig himself out of the crater he has dug for himself by showing us all  "how internal critiques work"  relative to the immaculate conception and how it in anyway relates to Genesis 2:24. 
Simple, you need to follow the context of the text your critiquing, me and you both agree on that I think. Given that, the context says 2 flesh become 1 with marriage, making Mary‘s flesh & Joseph’s flesh the same, meaning she would be of David even if she wasn’t son of heli.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
@SethBrown
the context says 2 flesh become 1 with marriage

Scraping the barrel  and trying to crowbar in absolute convoluted bullshit won't get you away from the fact that  Jesus was immaculately conceived so simply couldn't have been of the bloodline or of the seed of David.
SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Stephen
Scraping the barrel  and trying to crowbar in absolute convoluted bullshit won't get you away from the fact that  Jesus was immaculately conceived so simply couldn't have been of the bloodline or of the seed of David.
Yes it can, since his mother was still apart of David’s line through both blood and marriage. 

Also in luke he (luke) provides a genealogy that links marry to David through heli (her father) 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Seth Brown, who has turned into a comedian because of his unbiblical ignorant notions to Jesus allegedly being from the lineage of David that are making us laugh wholeheartedly at his embarrassing expense,

YOUR NON-BIOLOGICAL AND INANE STATEMENT IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP IS TRULY SO SAD:  "Simple, you need to follow the context of the text you're critiquing, me and you both agree on that I think. Given that, the context says 2 flesh become 1 with marriage, making Mary‘s flesh & Joseph’s flesh the same, meaning she would be of David even if she wasn’t son of heli."

Show the membership in Luke 3:28-38 that Mary is mentioned in that it is her specific genealogy, because at the onset in Luke 3:28 it specifically says that it is Jesus and Joseph's genealogy and NOT MARYS!Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, …….”(Luke 3:28) 

BEGIN:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

YOUR LAUGHABLE QUOTE HEREWITH IN BEING SO BIBLE STUPID:  "I don’t think he did, the genealogy in luke says heli is son of David, now since Mary is daughter of heli,"  

How can Mary be the DAUGHTER of Heli, when Joseph was Heli's son in Luke 3:28???!!! If your Bible ignorance wants to believe that Heli is the father of Mary like you proposed in your quoted statement above, THEN JOSEPH MARRIED HIS OWN SISTER!!!  LOL!  Do you see why you are a great comedian in making us laugh relative to your Bible STUPIDITY?  Only one more reason for YOU of many that Luke 3:28-38 is not Mary's genealogy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When you comically state that Mary became the "flesh" of Joseph through marriage including his Davidic blood line, Joseph's DNA and BLOOD LINE OF DAVID could not be transferred to Mary BIOLOGICALLY like it needed to be "through the loins" in relation to Jesus being the Messiah (Acts 2"30)!  Do the simple math to prevent you from being so God Damned Bible Stupid like Miss Tradesecret is all the time!  ENOUGH!

Again, if you want to be biologically inept, then you state your through marriage alone ruse shows Josephs David Blood line passed into Mary, and in turn, then Mary's blood line of her being a LEVITE is passed onto Joseph in marriage as well, GET IT BIBLE FOOL?  Using your inept reasoning, then Jesus now had a LEVITE blood line of 50 percent, and IS NOT BIBLICAL because Jesus needed 100 percent of Davids Blood line "through the fruit of the loins" from Joseph, which DID NOT HAPPEN because Joseph was NOT THE PATERNAL FATHER OF JESUS, period! (Acts 2:30). Wipe the egg from your face once again!

Now, if you want to continue to be the total Bible FOOL upon this topic, then I will give you that chance in giving you more biblical axioms that you will turn into a comedian in trying to answer them, and where you will NOT remain intelligent looking in the aftermath, UNDERSTOOD? HUH?

NEXT TOTAL BIBLE FOOL LIKE "SETH BROWN" THAT STATES THAT JOSEPH MARRIED HIS OWN SISTER MARY, WILL BE ...?  PRICELESS COMEDY!  ROFLOL!!!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Seth Brown, who has turned into a comedian because of his unbiblical ignorant notions to Jesus allegedly being from the lineage of David that are making us laugh wholeheartedly at his embarrassing expense,

SECTION 2.

SETH BROWNS UNBIBLICAL AND VERY STUPID QUOTE: “I think we can conclude from the bible that jesus is son of david, even if joseph's sperm wasn't the one that made jesus, since marry is of david from marriage.”
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10080/posts/415429

WRONG AGAIN! LOL!  In my post #6 I have already shown you in how Bible STUPID you are in front of the membership relative to your Satanic quote above, but let me add more proverbial egg upon your face with the following inspired by Jesus passages, are you ready?  Good!

Jesus as God had promised David that his descendant would inherit his throne and establish his kingdom forever (2 Sam 7:12-16)  Barring the FACT that Jesus NEVER accomplished this act, pay close attention, the ONLY WAY, I repeat, the ONLY WAY that Jesus can be considered from the lineage of David, is through the following biblical axioms: 

1. ”Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne;" (Acts 2:30)
2. “Jesus the Messiah, our Lord, who was descended from David according to the flesh.” (Romans 1:3).

Barring the FACT that Paul and Luke were blatantly WRONG when they said that Jesus was born through the loins of David, where YOU ADMIT that Jesus was not from the sperm of Joseph in your post #1, and in Luke 3:28-38 IS NOT MARY'S GENEAOLGY as explicitly shown in my post #18, therefore, Jesus was NEVER, I repeat, NEVER a descendant from David through the fruit of the loinsas the impetus of being from the blood line of David had to be through Joseph and NOT Mary because she was a LEVITE as biblically shown!  

Public Choice is as Bible dumbfounded as you are in his Bible Ignorant post #4 in thinking that Luke 3:28-38 is Mary’s genealogy, where I addressed it and where you are too SCARED and have RAN AWAY FROM IT AND WENT INTO HIDING relating to this post link: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10080/posts/415742

I will continue with Section 3 in totally removing Mary from any Davidic line, at your embarrassing expense once again in front of the membership, sorry!

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL EQUAL TO “SETH BROWN” THAT WANTS TO CONTINUE IN BEING SO BIBLE IGNORANT IN THIS THREAD OF HIS, WILL BE …?

SethBrown
SethBrown
Show the membership in Luke 3:28-38 that Mary is mentioned in that it is her specific genealogy, because at the onset in Luke 3:28 it specifically says that it is Jesus and Joseph's genealogy and NOT MARYS! “Now Jesus himself was about thirty years old when he began his ministry. He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph, the son of Heli, …….”(Luke 3:28) 
Mary isnt explicitly mentioned in the genealogy, simply because in culture back then you wouldnt put women in genealogies. Joseph's father is Jacob, the reason it says joseph, son of heli is because joseph was heli's son by law. "Joachim" (What you most likely know mary's father as), a variant form of Eliacim or its abbreviation Eli, a variant of Heli, which latter is the form found in the Third Evangelist's genealogy.

How can Mary be the DAUGHTER of Heli, when Joseph was Heli's son in Luke 3:28???!!! If your Bible ignorance wants to believe that Heli is the father of Mary like you proposed in your quoted statement above, THEN JOSEPH MARRIED HIS OWN SISTER!!!  LOL!  Do you see why you are a great comedian in making us laugh relative to your Bible STUPIDITY?  Only one more reason for YOU of many that Luke 3:28-38 is not Mary's genealogy!
Simple, Joseph was Heli's son in law, hence it calls him his son. Even if you think they were biologically sister & brother, what follows? Joseph noir Mary is a standard of goodness, no matter how munch the catholics try to convince you the blessed virgin is.
When you comically state that Mary became the "flesh" of Joseph through marriage including his Davidic blood line, Joseph's DNA and BLOOD LINE OF DAVID could not be transferred to Mary BIOLOGICALLY like it needed to be "through the loins" in relation to Jesus being the Messiah (Acts 2"30)!  Do the simple math to prevent you from being so God Damned Bible Stupid like Miss Tradesecret is all the time!  ENOUGH!
exact quote; "that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh" nice when you take it out of context. According to the flesh, and mary is "Of the loins" since she was married through joseph who was "Of the loins" your argument falls soo short that you can merely chalk it up to them saying jesus was of david, confirming my argument.
 Again, if you want to be biologically inept, then you state your through marriage alone ruse shows Josephs David Blood line passed into Mary, and in turn, then Mary's blood line of her being a LEVITE is passed onto Joseph in marriage as well, GET IT BIBLE FOOL?  Using your inept reasoning, then Jesus now had a LEVITE blood line of 50 percent, and IS NOT BIBLICAL because Jesus needed 100 percent of Davids Blood line "through the fruit of the loins" from Joseph, which DID NOT HAPPEN because Joseph was NOT THE PATERNAL FATHER OF JESUS, period! (Acts 2:30). Wipe the egg from your face once again!
You've yet to show marry is a levite, She is a davidain judahite, not aronic Levite.

Your kinda embarrassing yourself here, it's fine to misunderstand the bible at times (of course try not to) but you consistently do it almost purposefully, and yet act soo confident. You should research The Dunning-Kruger Effect

WRONG AGAIN! LOL!  In my post #6 I have already shown you in how Bible STUPID you are in front of the membership relative to your Satanic quote above, but let me add more proverbial egg upon your face with the following inspired by Jesus passages, are you ready?  Good!
You didnt really show anything except for demonstrating the dunning-kruger effect.
Jesus as God had promised David that his descendant would inherit his throne and establish his kingdom forever (2 Sam 7:12-16)  Barring the FACT that Jesus NEVER accomplished this act, pay close attention, the ONLY WAY, I repeat, the ONLY WAY that Jesus can be considered from the lineage of David, is through the following biblical axioms: 
And Jesus is from blood & marriage, since mary married joseph, and is daughter of heli, who is son of david.
Barring the FACT that Paul and Luke were blatantly WRONG when they said that Jesus was born through the loins of David, where YOU ADMIT that Jesus was not from the sperm of Joseph in your post #1, and in Luke 3:28-38 IS NOT MARY'S GENEAOLGY as explicitly shown in my post #18, therefore, Jesus was NEVER, I repeat, NEVER a descendant from David through the fruit of the loins” as the impetus of being from the blood line of David had to be through Joseph and NOT Mary because she was a LEVITE as biblically shown!  
Show me in the bible where mary is levite, you cant. And luke 3:28-38 is mary's genealogy, you've shown nothing.

Public Choice is as Bible dumbfounded as you are in his Bible Ignorant post #4 in thinking that Luke 3:28-38 is Mary’s genealogy, where I addressed it and where you are too SCARED and have RAN AWAY FROM IT AND WENT INTO HIDING relating to this post link: 
You ran away from my debate request, you cant really be talking.

I will continue with Section 3 in totally removing Mary from any Davidic line, at your embarrassing expense once again in front of the membership, sorry!

ill be waiting for the pathetic attempt.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@SethBrown
Yes it can, since his mother was still apart of David’s line through both blood and marriage. 
Oh please stop with your convoluted bullshit! 
You are simply making things up on the hoof.  My wife doesn't become of my bloodline or of my seed simply because I married her. UNLESS she is my sister by the same father  or that she was my own  daughter! to begin with, you absolute clown.

Another important point you seem to have ignored is the BIBLICAL fact that Joseph and Mary were NOT married when Mary had conceived Jesus "immaculately".
 Further the BIBLE clearly states that Mary was baffled  and "troubled" by the whole processes because she says that she hadn't had sex with any man.

Luke 1:34  “How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?”New International Version

And ANOTHER BIBLICAL point that you have let slip that dense skullbone of yours is the BIBLICAL fact that Joseph was about to call off the betrothal(engagement) and  dump Mary when the news was broke to him that she was all ready with child.

Matthew 1
19 Her husband Joseph was an honourable man and did not want to disgrace her publicly. So he decided to break the marriage agreement(betrothal) with her secretly.
20 Joseph had this in mind when an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream. The angel said to him, “Joseph, descendant of David, don’t be afraid to take Mary as your wife. She is pregnant by the Holy Spirit. 

So we clearly see, without your scrambling to prove that  only YOUR version of events to be right, the BIBLE shows that YOUR convoluted bullshit to be nowhere near correct. 

The only way that you could be anywhere near correct is for you to say the whole bible story of  the conception and birth of Jesus is all made up mythology. And that the whole biblical story is simply about a man (king or not) that Christians has wrapped in a mythological cloak.

Which I would totally agree with.

SethBrown
SethBrown
-->
@Stephen
Oh please stop with your convoluted bullshit! 
You are simply making things up on the hoof.  My wife doesn't become of my bloodline or of my seed simply because I married her. UNLESS she is my sister by the same father  or that she was my own  daughter! to begin with, you absolute clown.
Again, I don’t know how many times I must say this. You are doing an internal critique, your wife is not an internal critique. Since your doing and internal critique you follow the rules of the critique, since the thing your critiquing is referring to that. In this case it’s 2 flesh become one.
Another important point you seem to have ignored is the BIBLICAL fact that Joseph and Mary were NOT married when Mary had conceived Jesus "immaculately".
Further the BIBLE clearly states that Mary was baffled  and "troubled" by the whole processes because she says that she hadn't had sex with any man.
Your right they weren’t married when she conceived, but they were when she gave birth which would be sufficient to make Jesus under David. 
And ANOTHER BIBLICAL point that you have let slip that dense skullbone of yours is the BIBLICAL fact that Joseph was about to call off the betrothal(engagement) and  dump Mary when the news was broke to him that she was all ready with child.
Why is this relevant? They were married when she gave birth, doesn’t matter how their relationship was

The only way that you could be anywhere near correct is for you to say the whole bible story of  the conception and birth of Jesus is all made up mythology. And that the whole biblical story is simply about a man (king or not) that Christians has wrapped in a mythological cloak.
Uh no, there is multiple ways I can prove Jesus to be of david
1) marriage to joseph
2) genealogy in luke
I feel as if I’m talking to a brick wall here.

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@SethBrown
I feel as if I’m talking to a brick wall here.

And a "brick wall"  of your own making. NONE of your claims will in any way make Jesus nor his mother of the line David.   You can deny these BIBLICAL facts all day long but it won't change anything.

Joseph had absolutely nothing to do with the conception of Jesus No seed and no bloodline.. THE BIBLE CLEARLY STATES this.

Answer me this, Yes or No? Is the bible telling the truth when it tells us this:

"Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit"

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
"Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife; for the Child who has been conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit". 
It is said that Joseph was more than 80yo when he accepted Mary as his wife, so I think the story as story makes sense because at this age and at this time was quite difficult that Joseph got bricked up and as a consequence impossible to have conceived a child, contrary to Mary who was 13yo and very fertile.

If we remain in the story, whoever wanted to get Mary pregnant "magically", a man with the characteristics of Joseph had to be chosen anyway because the idea was not only to keep Mary virgin but also have a respected and wealthy husband to save face and unable to touch her, specially in a society that used to live like the today's extremists muslims who look down on women. In fact, in several apocryphe gospels it is said that Joseph realized Mary was pregnant when he came back from a short trip. The story says that Joseph got dissapointed, scared and sad when receiving the news because he knew someone else got Mary pregnant (remember that Joseph was incapable to do so).

In summary, Joseph wasn't the biological father of Jesus and as a consequence Jesus was not a descendent of David. My opinion is that Jesus needed to be born in a respected and wealthy family in order to have a sort of "pedigree", and not necessarily inherit the blood, and Joseph was very useful for that purpose. 
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

MARY IS A LEVITE FOR DUMMIES, INCLUDING BIBLE DUMMY SETH BROWN!

ENOUGH of you making us laugh relative to your outright Bible STUPIDITY where you obviously can't comprehend the biblical FACTS that Mary is not represented in the genealogy in Luke 3:23-38,  and why am I not surprised because you have shown such biblical ignorance many times before within this Religion Forum.   

Nowhere in the Gospels, or in the entire New Testament for that matter, is there any claim whatsoever that Mary was specifically a descendant of the House of David, NOWHERE!  On the contrary, as where Luke plainly asserts that it is Joseph who was from the House of David, and NOT MARY. “To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.” (Luke 1:27). Since Luke knew that Joseph was from the House of David, and if Mary was too, then why didn't Luke specifically include Mary being from the house of David at that time?!  Get it Bible fool?

BIBLICAL PROOF THAT MARY IS A LEVITE!

The angel speaking to Mary: “Look, even Elizabeth your cousin has conceived a son in her old age, and she who was called barren is in her sixth month.” (Luke 1:36) Therefore, Luke claims that Mary was a first cousin of Elizabeth!  Furthermore; Luke claims that Elizabeth is a descendant of Aaron herewith: “In the time of Herod king of Judea there was a priest named Zechariah, who belonged to the priestly division of Abijah; his wife Elizabeth was also a descendant of Aaron.” (Luke 1:5)

Seth, pay close attention for a change, since Elizabeth is a descendant of Aaron as shown above, and Aaron is a levite as shown in the verse below, then Elizabeth being a decendant of Aaron, is also a levite through family blood ties and tradition!: “And the anger of the Lord was kindled against Moses, and he said, Is not Aaron the Levite thy brother? I know that he can speak well. And also, behold, he cometh forth to meet thee: and when he seeth thee, he will be glad in his heart.” (Exodus 4:14)

Therefore, the above BIBLICAL FACTS precludes that since Mary is the first cousin of Elizebeth who is a descendant of Aaron who is a LEVITE,  then through family blood ties and tradition, MARY IS A LEVITEand not from David’s tribe like you laughably try to prove at your embarrassing expense within this thread of yours!  LOL!

Furthermore, Mary in being a Levite takes her out of the consideration of Jesus being the Messiah because Jesus had to be from the lineage of David “through the fruit of the loins” (Acts 2:30) Therefore, Joseph had NOTHING to do with Jesus being born through his "fruit of the loins!"  2+2=4, oil and water don't mix, and you remain the BIBLE FOOL upon this topic if you state that the aforementioned biblical FACTS are not true! 

If you want to continue to be the biblical fool upon this forum and ignorantly state that Luke 3:23-38 is Mary’s genealogy pertaining to the blood line of King David, then in Jewish tradition is that tribal affiliation in Jesus' time only goes through the father and not the 2nd class woman!  Therefore, the genealogy in Luke 3:23-38 is once again, Jesus and Josephs genealogy, and therefore cannot be used for Mary because said genealogies in the Bible are for MEN AS FATHERS ONLY as described in the verses below!  GET IT?

“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.” (Numbers 1:18)

And these were they which went up from Telmelah, Telharsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer: but they could not shew their father's houseand their seed, whether they were of Israel:” (Erza 2:59)

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN BIBLE FOOL EQUAL TO “SETH BROWN” THAT FAILS MISERABLY IN TRYING TO INSIDIOUSLY PROVE THAT JESUS IS FROM THE BLOOD LINE OF DAVID, WHICH HE IS NOT AS SHOWN IN THIS POST ALONE, WILL BE …?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

MARY WENT AGAINST JESUS AS GOD WHEN SHE MARRIED OUT OF HER LEVITE TRIBAL CLAN TO JOSEPH BEING IN THE DAVIDIC CLAN!

“Then at the LORD’s command Moses gave this order to the Israelites: “What the tribe of the descendants of Joseph is saying is right. This is what the LORD commands for Zelophehad’s daughters: They may marry anyone they please as long as they marry within their father’s tribal clan.” (Numbers 35:5-6)

As if Mary not being in the lineage of David, but being a LEVITE, wasn’t bad enough where Jesus needed to be from the lineage of David “through the fruit of the loins of David” (Acts 2:30) to be the true Messiah, then Mary slaps Jesus as God in the face by not marrying a husband from the house of Levi because Joseph is from the house of David!  SACRILIDGE ON MARYS PART!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

YOUR BIBLE DUMB ASS QUOTE BURYING YOUR PERCEIVED NOTION TO BEGIN WITH!!!:  “Mary isnt explicitly mentioned in the genealogy, simply because in culture back then you wouldnt put women in genealogies."

DUH! Therefore you ADMIT that since 2nd class women are NOT MENTIONED within biblical genealogies, and only men are as fathers, then in Luke 3:28-38 you show us that this is NOT MARY’S GENEALOGY, but Jesus and Josephs genealogy! THANK YOU! The chickens always come home to roost!  LOL!

The PROOF of your quote above at your embarrassing expense is as follows where  biblical genealogies are for men as fathers only, therefore negating Luke 3:28-38 as being Mary's genealogy!!!!

“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.” (Numbers 1:18)

And these were they which went up from Telmelah, Telharsa, Cherub, Addan, and Immer: but they could not shew their father's houseand their seed, whether they were of Israel:” (Erza 2:59)

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE “SETH BROWN” THAT STEPS IN THE PROVERBIAL POO AND FINALLY ADMITS HE IS WRONG ABOUT LUKE 3:28-38 IN BEING MARY’S GENEALOGY, WILL BE …?

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
 In fact, in several apocryphe gospels 

In some of those gospels that you refer to, Mary's father was Joachim and her mother Anne both Levites.  

My own personal belief was that Jesus and John the Baptist were more than likely fathered by the acting Gabriel, making them half brothers by the same father. Which is a common theme & tradition throughout the Old Testamant, Egyptian "mythology" and the Mesopotamian epics i.e. since the days of the biblical Adam and before.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Stephen,

Seriously, have you ever seen such a Bible Stupid Fool like Seth Brown, other than Miss Tradsecret that is, and how this poor member grasped for the proverbial straws to try and prove his irrational point that  Mary, even though she is a LEVITE, "by the flesh of marrying Joseph" is in the blood line of David to "try" prove that Jesus is the Messiah?  Miss Tradesecret wouldn't allow herself to make such a stupid claim!

Since I have shown that Mary is an outright LEVITE in my post #25, then the poor Bible fool Seth Brown does not have to embarrass himself  BIOLOGICALLY anymore in coming up with the most laughable notions of having blood lines from Joseph and his Davidic line in Mary just being married to him!  

Seth Brown, at his embarrassing expense, did give us a lot of laughter with his Bible Stupidisms®️ so we have to at least thank him for that!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,

Seriously, have you ever seen such a Bible Stupid Fool like Seth Brown, other than Miss Tradsecret that is, and how this poor member grasped for the proverbial straws to try and prove his irrational point that  Mary, even though she is a LEVITE, "by the flesh of marrying Joseph" is in the blood line of David to "try" prove that Jesus is the Messiah?  Miss Tradesecret wouldn't allow herself to make such a stupid claim!

And all very Reverend Tradesecret, if you ask me Brother D.

Since I have shown that Mary is an outright LEVITE in my post #25, then the poor Bible fool Seth Brown does not have to embarrass himself  BIOLOGICALLY anymore in coming up with the most laughable notions of having blood lines from Joseph and his Davidic line in Mary just being married to him!  

But he will. He will simply go quote mining the www in the hope of coming up with more convoluted bullshite that he will dig him out of that fkn great crater he has dug for himself.  they just cannot help themselves, Brother D.

Seth Brown, at his embarrassing expense, did give us a lot of laughter with his Bible Stupidisms®️ so we have to at least thank him for that!

Well it is not so much his idiotic barrel scraping for "proof "to be right. Its his outright denials of what is actually written in scripture that gives me the greatest laughter. Which again is all very Reverend-esqu. 😂