Total: 24
sadolite
Debates: 0
sadolite

Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
Oh I dont like greater good.

I want to eat a lot, drink a lot and masturbate a lot.

I dont concern myself with greater good since I cant stop it anyway.

I can only watch as the greater good takes over the world.
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
The masses are already enslaved. I see people around me have no brain. Their brain believes whatever news tell them. Their brain is stupid.

FLRW
FLRW

I like the intro that says that Humans are pack animals and make a majority of their decisions through a small part of the brain that
are very primal.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@sadolite
@FLRW
@Best.Korea
Well.

If there is a greater good to be achieved, then we can only assume that everything is a sequence of events that happens for a reason in accordance with a  predetermined plan.

Maybe there is a bit of flexibility built into the plan to facilitate the variability of the organic computer.
You know, religion and wars and gender fluidity and vaccinations and all that sort of weird shit.

I'm guessing that when Another Intelligence finally takes control, then the big event will progress more logically.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@sadolite
How mind control works.
Do you believe, in a society with millions of other people, that there is such a thing as a "greater good"? If so, what part of pointing it out qualifies as mind control?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@FLRW
If there is a greater good to be achieved, then we can only assume that everything is a sequence of events that happens for a reason in accordance with a  predetermined plan.
Universe { finite non creator God } does not operate on "good" and bad. 

Communication > cause > effect > resultant{s}....eternally........with pinnacle resultant of black holes as most complex integrity  { perhaps } and humans close 2nd as most complex integrity.

FLWR..." a small part of the brain that are very primal. "...
..." Humans have one brain, but it has really developed over time and become more complex, leaving us with essentially two brains.
A modern brain and a primal brain."...

Your modern brain (frontal cortex) is responsible for problem solving, memory, language, judgment, impulse control, and reasoning.
Your primal brain (hindbrain and medulla) is responsible for survival, drive, and instinct. "....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

..." A 2022 study in thescientific journal Science put another nail in the coffin regardingthe myth --the triune brain-- of a reptilian brain deep inside our brain. ---as put forth by doctor Paul D. MacLean in the 1960s....Carl Saganpopularized this way of thinking in his book The Dragons of Eden,published in 1977. "..

sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Double_R
There is no greater good, there is what is good for some and  isn't for others.  You will never convince anyone that is harmed by what gives an advantage to another. "The Greater Good" by definition is exclusionary and oppressive. Its only "good" for those who benefit.  Id rather be told to fuck off  and  told this is they way its going to be and there is nothing you can do about it. At least that would be honest and not deceptive under the disguise of "the greater good"
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
One differentiates, between a greater good in terms of a positive outcome, and good and bad in terms of human behaviour.
Double_R
Debates: 3
Double_R
-->
@sadolite
There is no greater good, there is what is good for some and  isn't for others.
Ok, let's try a hypothetical. Imagine I contract a disease that is 100x more contagious than COVID and had a 100% death rate. Essentially, me leaving my house would likely result in the analiation of the entire human race.

Do you believe I should be allowed to leave, or do you support violating my freedom in the name of the "greater good" you don't believe is real?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
One differentiates, between a greater good in terms of a positive outcome, and good and bad in terms of human behaviour.
Zed if this above addressing a comment by me, then please post my comment, and then elaborate with clarity how your above is specifically changes my thoughts is valid or not etc in some way.

Here again is what I stated to you, in post #7, where I think I was addressing comment by you

.EB..... 'Universe { finite non creator God } does not operate on "good" and bad. 

Communication > cause > effect > resultant{s}....eternally........with pinnacle resultant of black holes as most complex integrity  { perhaps } and humans close 2nd as most complex integrity. '....

The winchester rifle was good for US cavalry and bad for indians, an this kind of good - bad list goes on and on an on. Old news to you most likley

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
I was suggesting that the difference between my statement and your statement was a semantics issue.

Greater good and good have different meanings.

The greater universal good might not be good for humanity, so in that sense the greater good would be both good and bad. 

Given that as far as we currently know, there is now other intelligence that considers such issues.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Zed I dont have any idea what you greater good is, or how it relates to its opposite lesser good. ??????????
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Double_R
See what you are proposing is called quarantine. That is what was supposed to happen with everyone who got covid. What did our brilliant govt do for "the greater good"? Sent them home to spread it to everyone. Keep on telling me about the greater good.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
"Greater good" is a phrase, that is not necessarily directly related to the general notions of good and bad.

Basic language stuff.

And not mine.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Universe { non-creater God }  has not any .."greater good ".. or greater bad purpose, intentions, logic common sense, critical thinking or morals.

Only humans have these qualities or processes that lead to stated qualities of good, bad etc.

The Winchester rifle was good for US military and bad of the indians.

This list of human applied, good and bad,  of course applies to --to whatever degree---  to every event that occurs within Universe.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
True dat.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
..True dat....
True data is that which is not in error of accounting and especially cosmic accounting. Ex quantum entanglement.

..."If the researcher measures the direction of one particle's spin and then repeats the measurement on its distant, entangled partner, that researcher will always find that the pair are correlated: if one particle's spin is up, the other's will be down (the spins may instead both be up or both be down, depending on how the experiment is designed, but there will always be a correlation). Returning to our dancer metaphor, this would be like observing one dancer and finding them in a pirouette, and then automatically knowing the other dancer must also be performing a pirouette. The beauty of entanglement is that just knowing the state of one particle automatically tells you something about its companion, even when they are far apart. "...

I..................I both vertical, however, then can both be vertical yet still be spin up { I^ } and spin down { Iv } opposites. H,mmm

I..................-- one vertical and one horizontal dependent on how the experiment was designed is interesting consideration.

I had always thought entanglement meant their orientations would be opposites or in my past speculations,  at 90 degrees to each other from time of seperation and particle A { in superposition of horizontal and vertical or I^ and Iv, the particle B is in superposition also until, particle A is quantized { decoherence/collapsed/observed }. My speculation was apparrently like Einsteins and known has a ..' hidden variable '.... So Ive apparrently be incorrect all these years. So that incorrect assessment is for the lesser good, or even of no good at all ergo bad cause in error of truth?

Here below is why, apparrently.

..." The choice of the viewing angle changed the outcome of the experiment, which means that there cannot be any hidden information buried inside a particle that determines its spin before it is observed. The dance of entanglement materializes not from any one particle but from the connections between them. "

So this ..' choice of the viewing angle '.. is what becomes key to whether the Particle A and Particle B are the same, opposites etc.  If scroll the web site above you will see a good graphic of what they mean by ..' change of the viewing angle '...

The greater good is always the a better accounting system { true data } with less errors.  So to understand superpostion see this Kahn vid in old fashion scenario

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
How distant is the partner, and how does a researcher know where to find and observe it.

And how can the researcher view both particles simultaneously.

Presumably the universe contains billions of spinning  particles, so isn't it inevitable that there would be two or more  spinning similarly at the same time.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Good questions Zed, that, I have no answer for.  Did you read the web site and view Kahns vid I posted?  Maybe the answers for you are there
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I suppose my tip would be. 

Make sure your greater is completely dry before placing it back in the cupboard.  As its metal it is subject to rust.  

For the good of the greater. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I'll tell you whats greater then good 
 (         >     GOOD          )

Yessssssssss.
Thats my first time I've used a ( greater then symbol ) since leaving school. 
I found them [   <   >   ] so so hard to learn butttttttt.
I THINK IT JUST PAYED OFF. 
Nice. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
But whats greater then that you ask ?  
Well Thats simple.  

(        >         THAT.         ) 

Actully i think i may be getting confused as to what this post was asking. 
Im so fucking embarrassed right now 

So ummm yeah.
Cool. 
' kicks dirt ' .

PASS

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
Good day Bruce.

Wasn't asking anything Deb.

Was a relative statement.

Bulls kick dirt when they're pissed off.

If you see a bull kick dirt,

Then it's time to piss off.

Or a Kangaroo.