If you support Israel…

Author: triangle.128k

Total: 22
triangle.128k
Debates: 0
triangle.128k
If you support Israel, you fall into the following categories:

1. You are a misinformed idiot that bought into the loads of Israeli propaganda. Israel is a state that is built upon chronic pathological lying. Look at their concept of “Hasbara” and how it explains Israel lying 24/7 to the outside world.
You were told to believe Israel is the benevolent state of the Middle East and Arabs are all backwards barbarians (far from the truth), even though the reality is that Israel is worse than an apartheid state. 

2. You are a genuine psychopath and racist. You have hatred for Arab Palestinians and view them as an inferior subhuman race. That’s why you justify a demonic state that treats Arabs and non-Jews worse than apartheid South Africa treated blacks or nonwhites. You are full of bitter hatred, psychopathy, and racism towards Palestinians.

3. Some mix of the above. 

Which category do you pro Israeli folk zionist sheep fall under?

And friendly reminder: Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth for justice. Glass Tel Aviv.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
I'll take door number 4.
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@triangle.128k
Take a look af this debate. Points made are to argue for supporting Israel. Although I do not see it supporting the debate topic, it is a helpful read into the situation. 

sadolite
sadolite
What category do I fall into if I don't support either side. Both sides would treat me like disposable human garbage if allowed to rule over me.
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@triangle.128k
I will also respond to your post in my own way.  
To address your assumptions (fallacy) 

1. There are mixed beliefs about Israel when actually talking to peoole who "support Israel." Some  take position that Israel is a state that should exist in their/its own right - just as many eastern european, middle eastern, african, south american states should exist according to it's people. 

Some take position that these recent attacks like many attacks in the past are  only acts of terrorism, aimed in only destroying lives. There is no goal for freedom, an arab state etc. 

There is evidence for both positions. The link I provided earlier leads to a debator who displays this evidence well. 

2. The claim for racist is bizare when there is more evidence to show those who have attacked Israel are racist. 

5. Since someone else claims reason 4. I will say am against war in general. not about taking sides or supporting this or that. Just don't start wars. Dont attack other people.  

And friendly reminder: Israel must be wiped off the face of the Earth for justice. Glass Tel Aviv.
Wow. That's pretty racist to say. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
-->
@sadolite
You belong in same category as I.

I hate Palestine because they are muslims, but Israel is just as bad. 

Its bad enough that they are constantly at war. Its bad that it can trigger a chain of wars.

For what? For Israel? Israel has already cost US a lot. Giving them nukes was a terrible idea, but oh well.
FLRW
FLRW

Maury Povich is Jewish.   On the Maury Show, he would say, God, you are not the Father !
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
What category do I fall into if I don't support either side. Both sides would treat me like disposable human garbage if allowed to rule over me.

Option Maga. Screw other countries.
buttmaggot15
Debates: 3
buttmaggot15
Paraphrased: Anybody who supports Israel is a misinformed idiot and/or a psychopathic racist. BTW nuke Tel Aviv.

Come on...
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@triangle.128k
How about none of the above?

Let's review the historical record:

-Around the end of WW1, the Greece and Turkey conducted a mutual population exchange, expelling their respective minorities to go live in the other country.

-The Arab countries de facto consented to such an exchange with the Jewish state of Israel when they expelled their Jews, who for the most part went to Israel. Under the circumstances it would've been fine for Israel to do the exact same to its Arabs.

-Israel didn't. Instead, they effectively divided the Palestinians into two groups: those with Israeli citizenship, who live in Israel proper as full citizens exempted from the draft unlike the Jewish majority, and those without Palestinian citizenship, who have the Palestinian territories as their homeland.

-If there are Palestinians who live abroad and aren't allowed to return to Palestine or integrate into their new Arab home countries as full citizens thereof as opposed to refugees, then that isn't Israel's fault.

-If the Palestinians living in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip find it too densely populated, then the fault lies with: (1). too high a birthrate; or (2). their refusal/inability to immigrate. None of this is Israel's fault.

-Gazans have lived under blockade these past 16 or so years because they elected Hamas, who've fired untold thousands of rockets into Israel with the aim of indiscriminately killing a maximum number of Israelis. Whether or not these rocket attacks are thwarted, due to Israel spending money and effort on self-defense, doesn't make them less liable for the damage the rockets would've caused, and sometimes do cause.

-The Gazans' refusal to oust Hamas is collective consent to the blockade, and whatever retaliation Israel may render from time to time for said rockets.

-If the Gazans cannot oust Hamas, then the only way to resolve the situation is for Israel to remove Hamas by force, which is the exact contingency in effect right now.

-Because Hamas uses the Gazans as human shields in their war against Israel, either blatantly (e.g. rockets in hospitals) or tacitly (they're hidden somewhere in a densely packed urban landscape), they alone are responsible for Gazan fatalities so long as Israel's aim in conducting strikes is to kill Hamas militants and civilian deaths are an accidental byproduct of that effort. An exception can only be made if Israel knows with high certainty there's no only civilians in a building and they choose to blow it up anyway, but I don't know of any cases where this happened.

-I will concede that Israel has denied West Bank Palestinians the ability to live in the large majority of the West Bank's area. This is the one concession Israel's morally obliged to make, and the one respect in which they can be labeled the bad guy.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Swagnarok
I guess you learned history from the international Jewish media. Your history doesnt apply here. You may now take your history and leave.
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Swagnarok
Modern conservatism is really a competition about who can suck off and worship Jews the most isn’t it? 
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
History is as history is recorded, and not necessarily honestly.

Not forgetting that human history goes back 300000 years or so, and not just 85 or 3085.
sadolite
sadolite
-->
@Greyparrot
You mean like other countries screw me the tax payer
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@sadolite
Exactly, other oligarchs in other countries care even less about you than the American Oligarchs in DC.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
I don’t support either of them but for the sake of justice Israel should leave this land because it was already occupied by Palestinians.

Unfortunately this is not going to happen because the zionists are as dogmatic as their counterparts the muslims, they think they have the right over this land because a God told their ancestors to do so. I mean, how to convince a zionist otherwise? If Israel gets nuked, they very well deserve it. 
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IlDiavolo
..for the sake of justice Israel should leave this land because it was already occupied by Palestinians. ..
I support them both. As I stated some days back, in old testament we have eye for eye and tooth for tooth sayings, that originate prior to Bible in Babylon Summarabi times and and carved in stone. So the three primary Biblical reliions have connection to that way of thinking, however, I stated, ---like more and more saying--- I think with that religous saying that Israelis have gone a little overboard in the quest to root out those Hamas neighbors who desire only death to all Israelis.

Historically goes back how far as Zed4 would  consider?  Rodney King who was attacked and beaten by white mob stated later ....cant we all just get along?....
There are numerous conflicts of peoples and nations against nations going on.  I think the greater concern to be resolved is global issue --thats all humans--  of many conflicts existent or to become more significant. 

..." Mizrahi (“Eastern” or “Oriental”), Mizrahim (“Eastern Jews”), Mizrahiyut
(“Eastern-ness”) refer to Jews coming from the Arab and Muslim world,
including Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Yemen, Lebanon,
Syria, Iraq, Iran, and Turkey. Mizrahim have been in the Middle East
continuously for over 2500 years, starting with the expulsion of Jews
from Israel to Babylon. Mizrahi has been used as a derogatory term to
describe non-European Jews, especially those from the Arab world, with
overtones of poor education and lack of culture and economic
resources. Some call themselves Mizrahim to reclaim their Middle
Eastern identities and to resist European Jewish hegemony. The term
“Oriental,” as Edward Said described in his book Orientalism, is
connected to the racist categorization used by European colonizers to
describe non-Europeans. "...
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@triangle.128k
Would you like to debate this topic?
triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@Public-Choice
Yeah sure, not now but later on. Get ready to be absolutely destroyed zionist cuck pseudo Christian
Public-Choice
Debates: 18
Public-Choice
-->
@triangle.128k
Would you like to talk more about the content and structure of the debate?

Like, what, specifically we will be debating? Which of your two major points? Or do you want to debate the genocide rallying cry you made at the end of death to all jews commonly made by Neo-Nazi terrorists?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@triangle.128k
I will vote for you in that debate.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Public-Choice
He will crush you!