Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 53
John_C_87
Debates: 0
John_C_87
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Sounds like you had an abortion.
Sounds like they had or performed a pregnancy abortion is simply a way of saying something had been aborted, What? What? What was it death, birth, pregnancy, was it immigration of a child as part of a nation’s posterity? I am trying to have an abortion medically of death right now. I'm not even a woman. What is the principle of criminal act? Is it officially stopping anything or just an inuendo to be taken from an unconstitutional past admission or confession of a suggested crime in closed tribunal fashion? Judging from what people say and what is described on voting ballot questions pregnancy is illegal to officially stop. What that means is some women or man might be charged with the crime of not having sexual intercourse or finishing having sexual intercourse while he / she is in the process of foreplay, a civil union, or married in states that judges have opinions to simple interpret criminal law to do so. As it is written and said now by 1st Amendment abortion should be written as a degree of murder legislation not as a criminal law on its own merit, abortion has no platform other than political, it is murder in the ½ degree. It is using the process of interpretation directed at law to then sell a alibi of discrimination. The alibi was given so that the people could perform the crime of perjury when woman had been testing the legalities to become elected as a President of America, attempt to demonstrate to the people the powers of President of the United States of America can be taken by force note earned through demonstration of ability and intelligence.

The 1stamendment, United States 2nd Article of the Constitution, Declaration ofIndependence, and the American Constitutions Preamble are all points ofestablished justice describing that the Right for a women to be in executiveoffice would come by way of females holding themselves as all created equal bytheir own creator by an ultimate right written, heard and understood in such away as calling themselves Presadera. 
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
A)))
So abortion is so terrible, but you would never judge someone for doing it. 

Stop. This is your post. 

If you say you won’t judge women (or pass laws to stop them) for getting an abortion then your pro-choice.

I am pointing out that a person who will not judge those who have had an abortion is not the same as a person who will not pass laws to stop abortion.. 

Also
Someone who is pro life is able to "not judge" an individual. 

Here are at least two links that explains how and why to separating a person from an action. 

To further the point. Here is an article about several anti abortion groups sending a letter to legislators to express concern and a clear message that no woman should be penalized or criminalized for having an abortion. 

B) !)

Define many.
See dictionary.  

List all of these anti abortion clinics and support groups you speak of.
I am not able to list every single group from around the world. 
Here is an article with 5 groups
Testimonies included. 

Here is individual site

Majority locations are grassroot & localized. Requires a person to look into it for themselves. Here are more well known avenues:

What proof do you have that these women realized they “made a horrible mistake”.

Above links provide insight. One delivers testimonies. 

Otherwise, counselings are private and there is no recording for any reason. I participated in groups from rachelsvineyard.org. my wife went to one of their retreats (offered to those who have had miscarriages as well). There are retreats offered yearly. 

A local womens center is involved.  
I have heard women say they regretted their abortion and viewed it as a horrible mistake numerous times.  However this is not a localized event or small number of individuals - websites may provide stats on their own services (some do).  Pro life programs/outlets provide news articles on testimonies and events that can provide more info. 

hey-yo
hey-yo
Sounds like you had an abortion
No. If previous post didnt make it obvious. My wife had a miscarriage after a car crash. The womens center that offered counsiling for miscarriages does post-abortion counseling as well. They welcome men to some services as well. 

The woman who manages everyrhing had 2 abortions. There have been 3 specials guests talking to groups of upward to 20 different individuals. Each had abortions. 
One was made infertile because of her 2 abortions. 

Her story was heavy. Just flown in from another city after her boyfriend committed suicide. Most unfortunate. She is friends with the manager and is living with her to recouperate. 
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@hey-yo
The woman who manages everyrhing had 2 abortions
 Was she convicted ofhaving an abortion? If a court did not find her guilty of having an abortion,she didn't have an abortion it would be a female-specific amputation. The legislationof criminal abortion law means a women cannot be said to have had an abortionunless she is convicted by being found guilty in a court of law. Neither Abortion nor Pregnancy abortion are Constitutional or United States Constitutional Right ratified or otherwise in connection to established justice to be ratified.
Saying an birth was stopped with abortion does not mean it happend untill proven guilty in a court of law. The women is to be assumed innocent understand the publicly shared legal harm in abortion now?

Saying a birth wasstopped with abortion does not mean it happened that way until proven guilty ina court of law. The women are to be assumed innocent understand the murdertrial takes place. Due to the publicly shared legal harm in abortion thecriminal murder charge remains over a woman for the rest of her life? This is unconstitutionalas the women is a legal ambassador of the child.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
Stop. This is your post. 
I’m talking about what Haley said.

If getting an abortion is so terrible, if it is akin to murder or slavery, then Haley should judge people for doing it. Otherwise, mind your own business and just say you would never get an abortion, but don’t try to force your beliefs on others.

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
There are many anti abortion clinics and support groups that help women…
I am not able to list every single group from around the world.
Here is an article with 5 groups
5 is not many.

Many is defined as a large number. 5 is not even double digits. I asked you to define many for the purposes of your assertion because 30 could be considered many but so could hundreds. But 5? No. Not many. If you were honest and realistic you would have said “some”. I think you were using hyperbole to try and make your argument have more merit than it deserves.

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
5 is not many. 
Is that really your only qualm? 

Do you accept "these women realized they 'made a horrible mistake' ?”
If not, again, I say read the testimonies. 

you can happily search at least the US by zip code using this website:

Here is a site with zip codes through out the US:

This should help populate groups by location. 

However. Lets read through my last post. 

Following links I provided earlier  brings us to these resources (and more): 

1. Support After Abortion Hotline: 844-289-4673
  2. International Helpline for Abortion Recovery: 866-482-5433
  3. SaveOne.org
  4. SurrenderingtheSecret.org
  5. AfterAbortion.org
  6. AbortionRecovery.org
  7. https://h3helpline.org/help-after-abortion/ 
  8. https://www.yourabortionexperience.org/en
  9. https://www.afterabortion.org/ 
  10. https://www.charisetveritasllc.com/ 
  11. http://afterabortion.com 
  12. American Victims of Abortion
    202-626-8800 x1 
  13. www.surrenderingthesecret.com
  14. www.informedchoiceswomenscenter.org

silent no more awareness was also mentioned....

This link above shares at least 23 extra U.S. based groups. Not counting the international groups. 

Counting all resources obtainable by my previous post, we come to over 40 groups that identify as pro life and perform after abortion counseling. 

As I said before, listing requires more time than I can. Going through above info surpassed several hours across days because I have very little down time. 

So I encourage all to actually look 
And read
What has been provided. 

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I’m talking about what Haley said.

If getting an abortion is so terrible, if it is akin to murder or slavery, then Haley should judge people for doing it.

damn that is ironic. 
I refer to my previous post on this. 

Otherwise, mind your own business and just say you would never get an abortion, but don’t try to force your beliefs on others.
 that was the attitude of the slave owner. Hence the country being split to pro slavery and anti slavery states.  

That is not your approach to slavery is it? 

If abortion is as bad as or akin to slavery then no one should " mind their business." 

hey-yo
hey-yo
Following links I provided earlier  brings us to these resources (and more): 
Oh. If anyone is really questioning this.  The main article mentions  and links to offsite information. Like abort73.com that provide their own information on the same topic. 

So there is a way to navigate the article that only lists 5 groups to obtain articles and stories that highlight the groups/sites I listed, 1 to 14.  

I dont think this part really matters but just a feeling that anyone could still complain about something. 
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@ILikePie5
Candace Owens just recently endorsed Nikki Haley for president of Israel.

Boom.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
So by many you meant 40, not hundreds. That all I asked. Instead you replied “see dictionary”.

If you are going to talk, know what you are talking about first. Now that you have done your research you have a better idea what “many” means in this instance.

You’re welcome 
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
that was the attitude of the slave owner. Hence the country being split to pro slavery and anti slavery states.  
Geez, again, if Nikki Haley won’t judge women who are pro -choice then I guess it’s not as bad as being a slave owner.

She certainly would judge a slave owner in 1850s America, right?

If abortion is as bad as or akin to slavery then no one should " mind their business."
That’s the point. Both myself and Nikki Haley don’t judge pro-life people the way we judge pro-slavery people in the lead up to the civil war.

That’s why this country is taking down statues of Confederate leaders and generals- because they made a bad choice. A deplorable choice.

We don’t take down statues of Founding Fathers who were slave owners because the anti-slavery movement was just being formed at that time.

But abortion is not a deplorable choice. Most people in our society think it should be an option for women and teens. 

An option in all cases or at least in cases of rape and health risk to the mother.

Your assertion that women will regret their decision to have an abortion is not proven. Of course some will regret it, but not many.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Sounds like you had an abortion.
Literally every person in the world who has said no to sexual intercourse undergoes an abortion. The criminal act written as law is about officially making a legal claim true or not to stopping pregnancy as a planned murder. There is no commitment to what is to be the crime other than what is said by any given accuser of wrong which is pregnancy. This is due to the argument / alibi that a human life starts at conception and is not scientifically medically extended by home medical remedy. Medical science and pregnancy are treatment for the cause of death of two humans acting as their own doctors. The human egg in a manner of speaking consumes one sperm, as many sperm by law of nature races against others sperm to work their way inside the egg to be eatten. How the female human egg digests the sperm is not really relevantand but is reflective to other living life form known to science,  the young is not developed as a eating and pooping baby by science, yet? It is not a Citizen of a nation.

Again, the argument over criminal law is not writing a United States Constitutional Right for women. It is that simple. An American Declaration of Independence to be made is all women can and are created equal by their creator, Presadera. A woman who wishes to speak for all women before, and within Article, Section, and line of the American Constitution. A women can abort or order a stay a female-specific amputation, it is female-specific amputation which is the first constitutional self-evident truth that can be used as a right to describe a state of the union women have found themselves when trying to make a the most perfect connection to established justice. The dishonorable discharge of Executive officer #45 to move abortion to the State Courts was an act of impeachment. Impeachment is aunited state made to all political office of republic. An interpretation is that “ He “ may be the first Democrat of the United States of America if found in violation of right by impeachment out of the republic office.

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
So by many you meant 40, not hundreds.

No. I meant many. That is why I said it. There are more groups out there. You complained about there only being 5 examples - so I showed more. 

The goal is not the quantity of pro life groups.  The goal is for people to actually look into these things themselves because a list of 3000 websites doesn't stir thought and may never be clicked on. 

The content and material provided by these sites (which will overlap) matters.

The materials that help women - and again - if anyone doesn't believe that, go read the testimonies. Those are real people. They sought help and found it. Good for them. 
Their experience helps us understand what abortion is. The industry is a lie and abortion hurts. 

That all I asked. Instead you replied “see dictionary”.
Yeah because its accurate. As said above.  quantity is not the point. 

If you are going to talk, know what you are talking about first. Now that you have done your research you have a better idea what “many” means in this instance.

Huh. Go back over the posts. 
You asked me to list ALL. I said I can't but gave examples. 
Your complaint about giving 5 examples was posted:
11.15.2023 07:33PM
 My reply to your complaint was:
11.15.2023 10:32PM

That's the same day. 

If I say this: 
Going through above info surpassed several hours across days because I have very little down time. 
Then the research was done well before both posts. Which means your sassy "Now that you have done your research" is n/a. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
Then the research was done well before both posts.
If you did your research before you posted then you could have said many means 40 in this case. But you didn’t.

Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
If you did your research before you posted then you could have said many means 40 in this case. But you didn’t.
Which means me saying many does not imply 40. 

The goal is not the quantity of pro life groups.  The goal is for people to actually look into these things themselves because a list of 3000 websites doesn't stir thought and may never be clicked on. 

The content and material provided by these sites (which will overlap) matters.

The materials that help women - and again - if anyone doesn't believe that, go read the testimonies. Those are real people. They sought help and found it. Good for them. 
Their experience helps us understand what abortion is. The industry is a lie and abortion hurts

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
The industry is a lie and abortion hurts
There a more than a half million abortions every year in the United States. You find a few women who had some regrets and you want to ban the practice.

If you don’t want an abortion then don’t get one. Mind your own business.
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
Yeah see this post proves the point. You disputed an insignificant part of the discussion just for the sake of dismissing the grander part. 

A) we know what "a few" means. Although no stats have been presented, it is dishonest to claim "a few" because we would not have the programs that exists if it were only "a few." 

Programs listed in above links. 

Depression is not easily caught. Like cancer it can grow slow without our knowing until it hits us in a big way. 

This is why alcohol and drug abuse is seen in women who have been able to verbalize their experience. They abuse to hide their emotions possibly unaware to its cause. 

Again. If abortion is indeed the killing of another human and immoral - equivelant to murder - then no one should mind their own business. 

IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
-->
@hey-yo
Again. If abortion is indeed the killing of another human and immoral - equivelant to murder - then no one should mind their own business. 
But it’s not, right? That’s why Nikki Haley doesn’t judge people who get or support abortions.

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
I say abortion is immoral and killing another human.  
Haley seems to take the same position based on what she has said (more than just the part on judging). 
we would need to ask her for clarity if her message is confusing. 
Otherwise I have already given links that describe how she can view abortion as deplorable and immoral whilst taking the position to not judge. 

Here are at least two links that explains how and why to separating a person from an action. 

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
@hey-yo
Any person running forpolitical office at a congressional level has an obligation in United StatesConstitutional preservation, protection, and defense. There is no declarationof independence creating all women equal by their creator so by their own handthey have entered this obligation at disadvantage to others. The declaration ismade as so a women can be called by a word as the one woman to address by rightand not crime a constitutional state of the union with established justice. Noton her behalf but on all female’s behalf the word Presadera it is new, it isright, it has no ongoing use in the world of justice that is alreadyestablished. It is United State Constitutional Right, it is United with 1stAmendment right and right to maintain and to hold declaration independence allwomen equal in whole truth as all men already held equal to each other by theircreator. President of the United States of America look it as self-evidentright and not a crime.

Leave um speachless...or leave um alone. Mentor mentee.
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@John_C_87
I would really like to partake in dialogue with you but I am unable to read your posts efficiently. They seem like a mixture of run-on sentences meets lawyer talk meets barber talk. Im not used to it. 
Edit: oh and Im not saying anything bad about - k?