I believe in body autonomy. Do you believe in body autonomy? Well, do you punk?

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 15
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
"Body autonomy is the right for a person to govern what happens to their body without external influence or coercion."

Sounds good to me. So why cant we have body autonomy?

Its because there are too many christians and rapists in the world.

How do you think its possible to have body autonomy in society that circumcises babies?

Well, its not possible.

Some people say that persons under 18 dont have body autonomy. This sounds like their excuse to violate those persons under 18.

However, the basic premise of the idea of body autonomy is that no one gets to decide who has body autonomy and who doesnt.

Because if someone can decide that certain person doesnt have body autonomy, then body autonomy stops existing and what you have is force.

Society governed by force is doomed to fail because force breeds violence and wars. But our society for some reason really likes force. So yeah, that might be a little problem.
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
so you're sayin that you dont support the death penalty for women that have abortions? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
In my opinion, abortion is good.
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Do we really need 8 billion people on Earth?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
1 billion would have been more than enough.

It is still achievable if 80% of people stop reproducing.

I dont plan to reproduce, obviously.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
I lead by example. Thats why I dont plan to reproduce.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
are you choosing not to reproduce as if you have a choice to begin with, or are women choosing for you? 
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
i dont believe in bodily autonomy... i believe in external influence or coercion. 
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Remember that each kid will cost you $1 million to raise them and send them to college.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
are you choosing not to reproduce as if you have a choice to begin with, or are women choosing for you?
Nice roast. 

But yes, all virgin men are involuntary virgins, or incels.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Remember that each kid will cost you $1 million to raise them and send them to college
Yeah, not reproducing saves money and the world. Its a win win.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
i dont believe in bodily autonomy... i believe in external influence or coercion
So you believe in rape.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Good for the economy then.

Plus:

By natural selection it takes a lot of people to arrive at one genius.

There are a lot of downsides though.

Like mass stupidity.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Best.Korea
Sounds good to me. So why cant we have body autonomy?

We? Are you male or female as the reasons why can change for both men and women. For instance, a woman does and can have body autonomy but in the case of criminal legislation of abortion, the unconstitutional state of the union with established justice and use of unguided right by interpretation means a women can be possibly criminally charged with two crimes and not just a criminal versions any criminal acts of abortion.  Which is really written as a first degree of murder by the way and does not ever go away just by writing criminal law about alibi. The 1st degree murder principle is remoed and taken away by establishing a united States Consitutional cause holding lethal force right. How does a  possibly guilt of violating her own body autonomy having concenting sexual intercourse in the first place help? Much like suicide is a form of murder it is just less obvious. I mean who would like to charge a person with attempted murder and sentence the accused to capital punishment for planning and failing to end their own life with lethal force? 

The problem here is the United States Constitution had a lot more potential then credited with and United States Constitutional legislation of right had been abandoned.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Best.Korea
So you believe in rape.
I don't believe rapeis an alibi for female-specific amputation an unratified United States Consitutional right, rape is a criminal accusation ofsexual assault and attempted murder of a women by United State Constitution. Rape is a degree of murder much like abortion in its connection linking it to establishedjustice in American law. A problem here may be that some people treat criminal legislation oflaw like it hadn’t taken place prior to United States Constitutional Right andthus is part of a back log of right needing Preamble connection to American legislationof  ballanced law.

The scales heldby justice are holding two kinds of law in balance. This process is often saidto be innocent and proven guilty by the practice of law and the burden is heldby a court jury in America. The scales of Lady Justice hold the right ofseveral forms of truth as the most perfect united state and truth of criminalmost perfect wrong as legislation as united state in balance as a scale ofmeasurable justice. A person can be proven wrong without ever have been provingguilty of a crime as a man it could be said he was to be impeached as aPresident. all men are created equal by their creator means this can happen inthe executive office or outside the appointment of a political officer. Thiswas the reason why we the people had been no Federal criminal laws at the beginningof the American Federal Government.