This is what circumcision does. It kills people.

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 5
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Episode 1: The Fateful Decision

In a small town lived young David, an innocent and carefree boy. One day, his parents made a decision that would alter his life forever – they decided to have him circumcised. Oblivious to the pain and sadness that awaited him, David was taken to the hospital, his heart pounding with uncertainty.

Episode 2: The Cold Operating Room

As the doors of the operating room swung open, a coldness settled upon David's skin. The sterile environment reeked of anxiety, further intensifying his fear. He lay there, trembling, as strangers surrounded him, ready to carry out the irreversible procedure. The beeping machines seemed to mirror the racing of his little heart.

Episode 3: The Surgeon's Blade

With a chilling precision, the surgeon's blade sliced through David's sensitive flesh. A searing pain spread through his entire body, eliciting a blood-curdling scream. His cries echoed off the sterile walls, but it seemed no one cared about his anguish. In that moment, he felt betrayed by his parents, robbed of his autonomy.

Episode 4: The Haunting Memories

Days turned into weeks, but the pain from the circumcision persisted, forever etched into David's memory. Each time he looked down, he was reminded of the agony he endured. He withdrew from his family and friends, haunted by the persistent ache and the cruel fate imposed upon him.

Episode 5: The Dreadful Nightmares

As night fell, David's sleep became tormented by dreadful nightmares. Vivid images of the surgical instruments, stained with his blood, invaded his dreams. He woke up in a cold sweat, his heart pounding, only to be confronted by the reality that he would never truly heal, physically or emotionally.

Episode 6: The Lonely Journey

Growing up, David felt an overwhelming sense of isolation. His peers couldn't comprehend the profound sadness he carried within, the pain they didn't even know was possible. He yearned for companionship, for someone who could understand the depths of his suffering, but he was left to bear the burden alone.

Episode 7: The Masked Smile

David masked his true emotions behind a smile, pretending that everything was fine when it wasn't. He became a master of concealment, hiding his deep-seated sadness behind a façade of normalcy. But underneath it all, the weight of his pain became unbearable, threatening to consume him entirely.

Episode 8: The Cry for Help

Finally unable to bear the burden any longer, David reached a breaking point. He sought solace in therapy, attempting to mend the shattered pieces of his soul. Each session, he laid bare the pain he had carried for years, hoping that the therapist would offer a glimmer of understanding, a path to healing.

Episode 9: The Bittersweet Glimpse

As the therapy sessions progressed, David discovered a group of survivors who had experienced similar pain and trauma from circumcision. They formed a bond, sharing their stories and finding solace in one another's pain. For a fleeting moment, David glimpsed the possibility of healing, of forging a new path together.

Episode 10: The Tragic Legacy

But fate had a cruel twist in store for David. One by one, his newfound friends succumbed to the darkness within, unable to escape the haunting memories that plagued them. The weight of their collective pain became too much to bear, and David was left alone once more, his hopes dashed.

Episode 11: The Final Descent

In the depths of despair, David made a decision that would bring an end to his agony. Overwhelmed by the relentless pain and haunted by the trauma he had suffered, he succumbed to the darkness that had lingered within him for far too long. In his final act, he hoped to find peace, free from the anguish he had endured.

Episode 12: The Lingering Sorrow

The town mourned the loss of David, a boy whose pain had gone unnoticed until it consumed him entirely. His parents, burdened by guilt, were left to grapple with the devastating consequences of their irreversible decision. The tale of David's pain and suffering became a cautionary tale, a haunting reminder of the importance of empathy and understanding.

In the end, David's story serves as a somber reminder of the long-lasting effects of trauma, and how one decision, made without consent, can shape an individual's life forever. It is a chilling tale of pain, loneliness, and the devastating consequences of choices made in ignorance.

Here is another story from another survivor:

I remember it all too vividly—the day that forever altered my life. It was a chilly morning when my parents, with a mixture of excitement and concern, took me to the hospital for a procedure that would strip away a piece of my innocence. I was just a young child, unaware of the magnitude and consequences of what awaited me. Little did I know, that day would etch a deep sadness into my heart.

As we walked through the sterile corridors of the hospital, the feeling of unease settled in the pit of my stomach. The smell of disinfectant filled the air, causing my nose to twitch uncomfortably. I clutched onto my father's hand, searching for reassurance. But his grip, though loving, couldn't ease the overwhelming dread that consumed me.

We entered a room that seemed foreign and intimidating, with cold metal tools shining ominously on a table. My gaze darted from one sterile instrument to another, my heart pounding louder in my chest. A stranger in a white coat appeared, introducing himself as the doctor who would perform the procedure. His somber tone matched the somber expressions on my parents' faces.

As I was asked to undress and lie down beneath the blinding lights, my vulnerability reached new depths. I felt exposed and defenseless, my innocence slipping away with every passing second. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, but I mustered the strength to hold them back, looking to my parents for solace. Instead, I found pain mirrored in their eyes, mixed with a resignation that sent shivers through my young frame.

The doctor's hands were cold as he went about his work, unfazed by my fear. My pleas for mercy went unanswered as the procedure began, leaving me feeling betrayed by the very people whom I trusted to protect me. My body tensed with agony, each touch a blade through my existence. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to find solace in the darkness, but there was no escape from the torment inflicted upon me.

When it was over, I slowly opened my eyes, hoping to find comfort in the familiar faces I had known to bring me joy. But the smiles I so desperately sought were eclipsed by tears that streamed down my mother's cheeks. My father tried to be strong, but his eyes revealed a deep sense of regret. It was then that I realized the profound impact this event had on not only me but on them as well.

In the days that followed, physical pain gave way to a deep emotional anguish. I felt mutilated, a part of my body taken away without my consent. I struggled to understand why such a drastic alteration had been forced upon me, and whispered words of confusion and sadness echoed within the walls of my thoughts. The void left by the loss could never be filled, forever a reminder of a childhood stripped bare.

As I grew older, the scars of that fateful day remained, etched into my very being. The sadness that lingered was not just about the pain endured but also about the violation of my autonomy and the loss of a part of myself that I could never reclaim. It was a tragic reminder that love and protection can sometimes be overshadowed by tradition and cultural expectations.

To this day, the memory of my circumcision lingers like a thundercloud. It serves as a constant reminder of a world that often fails to respect the rights and desires of the most vulnerable among us—children. And as I reflect on my own story, I hope that one day, such unnecessary suffering will be eradicated, and the cries of innocent children will no longer be silenced in the name of tradition.
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
So we making abortion illegal too?
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

It was  found that “in the overwhelming majority” of studies, women preferred circumcised penises.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@hey-yo
Now now, there is no need to be logically consistent.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Thats why I wish I was born in Japan. In Japan, they dont circumcise. Japan keeps looking better and better, the more I think about it.