Why you must use faith to accept naturalistic explanations to the origin of christian belief.

Author: SethBrown

Total: 58
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Lemming
@SethBrown

Lemming,

While Seth Brown is in a “holding pattern” regarding that he is supposed to tell me why I do not understand the Old Testament relative to the New Testament, I have to ask you, in the same CONTEXT that you want me reported to the moderators, why didn’t you report Seth Brown when he called me an “idiot” in his post #18, of which is NOT following COC rules in “specific name calling” as shown herewith:

Objectionable Content
Unwarranted systemic vulgarity and invectives, which may include off topic personal attacks and/or hate speech, are subject to disciplinary actions.

Is there a reason that you are ONE-SIDED towards me in this respect while you have NOTHING ELSE TO DO while you're upon this Religion Forum other than to deceivingly want me reported?  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Stephen,

YOUR HONEST AND REVEALING QUOTE TOWARDS LEMMING: "You are quite good at taking offence on behalf oft others aren't you, Lemming. It won't be the first time that you have egged on and encouraged  members to report other members, will it?"

And it wasn't the first time either Brother D. You may remember (because I do).
Lemming has a pattern of this behaviour . That is to say vindictively cause trouble for another member via fellow members here.   And in the recent past has also egged on and encouraged both Critical-Tim and  Public - Choice to report you to moderation. This in itself is nothing short of a instigated pile-on of another member  in the guise of a 'concerned citizen',  imo.
 It is disgusting and cowardly behaviour from Lemming that has probably broke C of C rules itself. 

Still, being the thick-skinned sob that I believe you are, I am sure it won't bother you too much. 
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Lemming

Lemming,

Lets get you into discussion for you to save what face you have left within this Religion Forum, to the topic of this meager thread of Seth Browns, instead of you remaining on the sidelines in wanting me erroneously reported to the moderators, of which in my 4 posts in question pertaining to this action, you fall miserably short of the goal posts, as usual, shall we? Sure we should!

1.  Lemming, what do you think about Seth Brown going DIRECTLY against Jesus’ inspired words within the scriptures when he questions Jesus’ resurrection, where in my post #14 it shows that Seth Brown is going against Jesus’ words in this respect?
2. Can at times atheists like YOU be hypocrites like Seth Brown as literally shown?  Give explanation.

3.  What do you think about zedvictor4’s revealing post #10 relative to the topic at hand? https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/415947

4. What did you think about n8ngim’s post #4 of him having not enough faith in being an atheist like you, where I had to Bible Slap him Silly®️ in my post #11?  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/415983

5.  Do you have an opinion on Stevens’ post #17 in showing Seth Brown a COWARD? https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416077

6.  Was Best.Korea's placating to Seth Brown in his post #2 warranted upon the topic at hand? https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/415831

LEMMING, now, don’t be RUNNING AWAY to these very simple questions pertaining to this thread and giving Atheism a bad name, but by actually being meaningful as a member of this esteemed Religion Forum, and actually engaging in the topic threads it provides!  GET IT?  Yeah, you do.

BEGIN:

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Lemming

Stephen,

YOUR REVEALING POST "COUGH!":  "Still, being the thick-skinned sob that I believe you are, I am sure it won't bother you too much. "

Naw, being chastised by the hell bound atheist LEMMING doesn't bother me because his position of wanting me reported to the moderators, of which is  embarrassing upon his part, is not warranted, and does not hold water as I have explicitly shown in the 4 posts in question!  

Even though I was called out by whiteflame a while back for specific name calling to a member, that was duly correct anyway, but nonetheless, I have stopped this action.  BUT,  LEMMING on the other hand has yet to report Seth Brown in specifically calling me an "idiot" as I have shown in my post #31 that directly goes against COC rules!   Can LEMMING spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  Sure he can!  LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Can LEMMING spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E?  

Certainly threw himself over the cliff edge, if you were to ask me, Brother D.  For clearly inciting other members for his own ends. 
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@Lemming

LEMMING, WHERE ARE YOU HIDING BECAUSE OF MY POSTS DIRECTED TO YOU THAT MADE YOU THE DECEITFUL ATHEIST FOOL AS SHOWN BELOW?

Anyone seen the Atheist COWARD Lemming in other areas of DebateArt?  As it is shown once again pertaining to Lemming, he doesn't want to enter any discussions within threads like this one, but to only call out a member like me to have them reported to the moderators, as in this case of mine in showing Lemmings deceitful post #23, where this poor Hell-Bound atheist could not differentiate between my logical discussion upon the topic of this thread, of which I am doing with biblical vouchsafing, and where he thinks that  I am ALLEGEDLY spamming and trolling, but, what did we expect from a hell bound atheists point of view to begin with?  LOL!

LEMMING, YOU CALLED ME OUT, AND IN RETURN, I AM CALLING YOU OUT,  THEREFORE COME OUT FROM HIDING, OR ARE YOU TOO "SCARED" TO DISCUSS YOUR MENDACIOUS MODUS OPERANDI RELATIVE TO YOUR PITIFUL POST #23?!

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I politely request that you leave me alone.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lemming

@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I politely request that you leave me alone.

Then stop inciting others to round on other members.
You are quite good at taking offence on behalf of others aren't you, Lemming. It won't be the first time that you have egged on and encouraged  members to report other members, will it?

Where is the "targeted harassment" that you seem to be claiming to witness?
I see nothing harassing in those posts, maybe a little rhetoric nothing more. Seth Brown a Christian, has made a clear reference to what he has called the "supposed resurrection" of Christ. Do you not see the problem with that? And in the same post  he  has referred to another member as an "idiot" for questioning the doubt about the resurrection in that comment?  Your new pin-up even had the audacity to tell me : 
Seth-Brown wrote:  [Stephen] your pulling shit out of your ass, #41 <<<, another uncalled for insult that  you overlooked Lemming . 

Seth Brown a Christian  has then gone on to suggest  that the Brother  has "no understanding of the bible" and the "OT covenant" in particular,<<< this is a challenge to a members biblical knowledge and his integrity. Are you saying that a member - the Brother in this instance- has no right to defend himself against his critics?

And you seem to have missed the point that Seth Brown a Christian has offered to put the bullets in for other members to fire at the Brother via private messages.#13 <<< This is encouraging a member to plie on another member on his behalf and all very cowardly, imo.  And without looking is probably against  C of C rules itself.

So unless you personally have any problems with another member , I politely suggest that you keep your shit stirring advice to others about reporting members to moderation to yourself.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Lemming

Lemming, the crybaby hell bound atheist that got his teats in a ringer as shown in my posts to him in this thread,

YOUR CRY-BABY POST IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP: “I politely request that you leave me alone.”

WAIT A MINUTE, it was okay for YOU in your deceitful strategy in NOT leaving me alone AGAIN relative to your pitiful post #25 that contained falsehoods towards me as I have shown you, but in turn, I AM TO LEAVE YOU ALONE for making said deceitful acts in your post in question?  Priceless Stupid logic on your part in front of the membership! ROFLOL!!!!! 

HEADS UP LEMMING, if you perform another dishonest act towards me again like you did in wanting others to report me because of your dishonest post #25, where your little boy weakness couldn’t do it yourself,  then it will open up the floodgates AGAIN of another dastardly refutation to your embarrassing status upon this forum, which would be logically warranted AGAIN, understood hell bound atheist?!

You are dismissed, and run along and continue to hide from the FACTS of your dishonesty towards me as I have shown in this thread! 

Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@oromagi
After I let the user SethBrown know of DARTs rules, and how he might apply them to avoid another member spamming and derailing his thread, I said no more.
Yet despite that, the users Mr.BrotherD.Thomas and Stephen,
Continue to spam towards me, taunting and threatening me, in an attempt that their activities might be unopposed.

I have requested Mr.BrotherD.Thomas, to leave me be,
But instead he continues to post, spam, and insult me.

"If a member politely requests that you leave them alone, do so. Repeated failure to comply, is a clear aggravating factor regarding the content of said posts."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I argue my letting SethBrown know of DART rules, and a method to handle trolls, qualifies as a "criticizing statement" towards Mr.BrotherD.Thomas "within an ongoing discussion."

"Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticizing statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game."

This is unlike Mr.BrotherD.Thomas's many posts,
A recent example of such can be seen here.
Where Mr.BrotherD.Thomas brings up Tradesecret, who had in no way participated in that thread.

'This is 'true "targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges."
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas I 'think (But do not know)
Makes a pretense parody of Christians,

"You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is either intended to or likely to deceive others. Parody accounts are acceptable, so long it is clear that they are parodies and do not parody other site users."

Given how many users, often new users make failed attempts to talk rationally with Mr.BrotherD.Thomas,
I argue that the parody is not clear.

Even with Mr.BrotherD.Thomas's profile,
"1. My Greyhound Bus Depot Ministry: This is where I specifically teach to the wayward 2nd class citizen women that if they listen at the onset, then I take them to my Bible bus, usually parked down by the river, for further studies and imbibing in Jesus’ favorite drink of wine, praise!
2. My Nevada State Brothel Ministry: One of my favorite Ministries, where I take a missionary position in spreading the word of Jesus to these ungodly courtesans.
3. My Nudest Camp Ministry: With the weather permitting, this is where I take a hard position for expounding upon Jesus’ true words to the exposed of His creation."

I admit I am not 'certain, since crazy and odd people exist in the world,
But to me such only adds to the argument that he is not an obvious parody.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

"Unwarranted systemic vulgarity and invectives, which may include off topic personal attacks and/or hate speech, are subject to disciplinary actions."

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas's use of Bible stupid,
I argue is more likely to be an attempt at loophole that he can insult and degrade people,
Than a statement of error in other's Biblical knowledge.

I again say that he does not seem to me a Christian,
But rather a toxic troll, who dirties the forum and drives away users,

Even if it was 19 days ago, and I only noticed it recently,
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas repeated near the 'exact same post that got him banned last time.
And in my view ought be banned again.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas post below.

"@Best.Korea
@tigerlord
Best.Korea,
As is explicitly shown with "PaperTiger's" presence within this esteemed Religion Forum and his lacking debate skills, and within this comment section, it is him that should learn out to just "GIVE UP" with his barbaric faith of Islam, that he can no more defend than 6 month old baby can! The problem with Paper Tiger is the FACT that he doesn't have enough sense to realize in just how embarrassing he truly is by swallowing the ungodly primitive "camel-humping faith" of Islam!
Papertiger precludes that it is okay for stinky sweaty Muslim men to marry innocent young girls of 9 YEARS OLD, but fails to answer a simple question from me if he would allow a Muslim man 4-5 times his beloved daughters age to marry her, to be able to climb on top of her to SCREW HER LITTLE VAGINA IN PAIN, and her mouth and ass as well! This lack of an answer by him precludes that Paptertiger is sickened by his own faith of Islam in this respect!!!!!
Jesus and I dare Papertiger to show up again upon this Religion Forum, where we will take further needed action again upon his stinking Muslim faith, praise!"
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Lemming

Stephen Continue to taunting and threatening me.#40

Lets see these "threats" that I have made against you.  I am sure moderation will want to see your proof.
But I can tell them now, You won't find a single threat made by me towards a single member here since the day I joined.

So when you are ready, lets see your proof. 
And when you can't,  remember,  it is  an offence to wilfully and maliciously lie about another member with the intention of getting them banned.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Lemming
@oromagi

Barney, whiteflame, and oromagi.

I am truly sorry that LEMMING has brought you into his harassing myself and Stephen as well, as if you had nothing better to do than to read his DECEITFUL and LYING posts to myself and Stephen!

First and foremost, this thread of Seth Browns is DEAD, and he has seemingly ran away in embarrassment for being confronted in how wrong he was to question Jesus’ resurrection as I have BIBLICALLY SHOWN!  With that being said, we are NOT derailing a DEAD thread in addressing where LEMMING has once again brought forth LYING ASSERTIONS towards me and will be addressed forthwith from his DECEIVING post in this link below:

Furthermore, where does LEMMING get the authority to be an "assumed moderator" in his two posts shown below in being as such, and seemingly saying that the actual moderators like you three aren’t doing your jobs, therefore he had to step into your place within this thread which is disrespectful to say the least!  

Therefore, as shown in the two links above, LEMMING is harassing me AND he incites Seth Brown to do the same in his quote below: 
If Mr.BrotherD.Thomas does not leave your thread, I encourage you to report him and his posts to one of the mods, whiteflame for example.”

With LEMMINGS direct quote to Seth Brown as shown above, LEMMING is directly not only harassing me, but he also BLATANTLY incites Seth Brown to do the same which DIRECTLY goes against COC rules herewith:  "Targeted harassment of any member prohibited, as is inciting others to do so at your behest.”

LEMMING once again is the “pot” calling the “kettle” black at his embarrassing expense in front of the membership!

With the blatant FACTS shown above, what will LEMMINGS disciplinary action be?!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Lemming
@oromagi

Barney, whiteflame, and oromagi,

1. LEMMING’S POST THAT I AM ALLEGEDLY THREATENING HIM!:   Yet despite that, the users Mr.BrotherD.Thomas and Stephen,
Continue to spam towards me, taunting and threatening me, in an attempt that their activities might be unopposed.”

Moderators, READ my posts to LEMMING that are within this thread shown below, where I have NOT threatened Lemming whatsoever, and where LEMMING is an Atheist LIAR!:

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416465

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416255

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416257

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416259

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416260

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416261

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416269

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416281

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416286

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416287

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416440

https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416463

When the moderators READ the above links to LEMMING that I gave him, they too will see that I have NEVER threatened him in the links above!

With the blatant FACTS shown above, what will LEMMINGS disciplinary action be?!

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Lemming
@oromagi

Barney, white flame, and oromagi,

2. LEMMINGS QUOTE WHERE I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO REFUTE HIS DECEITFUL LIES ABOUT ME!:  “I have requested Mr.BrotherD.Thomas, to leave me be, But instead he continues to post, spam, and insult me”

Since LEMMING requested that I leave him alone, I am NOT to refute his outright LIES towards me afterwards?! WTF!  I only posted this following link, whereas his posted link of #25, should be post #23 instead, and  that explains it outright at his embarrassing expense AGAIN!: https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416463

3. LEMMINGS LYING QUOTE TOWARDS ME AGAIN: ”Creating threads to call-out specific users qualifies as targeted harassment, as does obsessive attempts to derail unrelated topics with impertinent grudges. However, criticizing statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game.”

Pertaining to this thread of Seth Browns, I stayed on topic towards him saying that he questioned the resurrection of Jesus, and with n8nrgim’s statement of “i don't have enough faith to be an atheist.” Whereas COC rules says criticizing statements within an ongoing discussion, is fair game which I have done within this thread!” 2+2-4!

4, LEMMING’S QUOTE BELOW DOES’NT UNDERSTAND THAT I WAS IN CONTEXT TO THE TOPIC:  This is unlike Mr.BrotherD.Thomas's many posts, A recent example of such can be seen here.
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10112-the-pope-invites-a-busload-of-trans-men-to-the-vatican #6
Where Mr.BrotherD.Thomas brings up Tradesecret, who had in no way participated in that thread.

HELLO?!  The post in question shown below is in FACT correct and relative to the topic AS SHOWN, irrelative to Miss Tradesecret being in the thread or NOT! DUH!
https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10112/posts/416435

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Lemming
@oromagi

Barney, white flame, and oromagi,

5. WHERE DOES LEMMING GET THE AUTHORITY TO CALL ME A CHRISTIAN PARODY?:  Mr.BrotherD.Thomas I 'think (But do not know)
Makes a pretense parody of Christians,

"You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organizations in a manner that is either intended to or likely to deceive others. Parody accounts are acceptable, so long it is clear that they are parodies and do not parody other site users."

Where in the hell does LEMMING get the authority to call me a parody of a Christian, where obviously he has never seen one that is a TRUE Christian like myself before, that has forgotten more about the Bible than he will ever learn as an atheist!  

6. LEMMING CALLS ME A PARODY OF A CHRISTINA AGAIN!: “Given how many users, often new users make failed attempts to talk rationally with Mr.BrotherD.Thomas,
I argue that the parody is not clear.

Even with Mr.BrotherD.Thomas's profile,
"1. My Greyhound Bus Depot Ministry: This is where I specifically teach to the wayward 2nd class citizen women that if they listen at the onset, then I take them to my Bible bus, usually parked down by the river, for further studies and imbibing in Jesus’ favorite drink of wine, praise!
2. My Nevada State Brothel Ministry: One of my favorite Ministries, where I take a missionary position in spreading the word of Jesus to these ungodly courtesans.
3. My Nudest Camp Ministry: With the weather permitting, this is where I take a hard position for expounding upon Jesus’ true words to the exposed of His creation.”

I admit I am not 'certain, since crazy and odd people exist in the world,
But to me such only adds to the argument that he is not an obvious parody.”

Where in the hell does LEMMING get the authority to question my godly ministries, and then in essence, call me CRAZY and ODD as shown in his statements above?  Therefore LEMMING in calling me invectives of the aforementioned names that strictly goes against COC rules as shown herewith: “Unwarranted systemic vulgarity and invectives, which may include off topic personal attacks and/or hate speech, are subject to disciplinary actions.”

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Lemming
@oromagi

Barney, white flame, oromagi,

7. LEMMING IN NOT UNDERSTANDING “PERSONAL ATTACKS” RELATIVE TO “NON PERSONAL ATTACKS:  ”Unwarranted systemic vulgarity and invectives, which may include off topic personal attacks and/or hate speech, are subject to disciplinary actions."
https://info.debateart.com/terms-of-service/rules

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas's use of Bible stupid,
I argue is more likely to be an attempt at loophole that he can insult and degrade people,
Than a statement of error in other's Biblical knowledge.

I again say that he does not seem to me a Christian,
But rather a toxic troll, who dirties the forum and drives away users,”

HELLO?  Personal attacks are if I call the pseudo-christian an outright “blithering idiot,” a non personal attack to said person is if I call them a “blithering Bible idiot” that questions their Bible ineptness, and NOT that person being a blithering idiot!  UNDERSTOOD?!

Regarding me allegedly “driving other users away” is not my fault whatsoever because if I have shown them to be Bible Stupid pseudo-christians, and if they have to leave in embarrassment because of this fact, so be it, where this Religion Forum is not embarrassed anymore for allowing said Bible Stupid pseudo-christians to be here in the first place, praise, praise!

whiteflame
Debates: 27
whiteflame
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Can you please stop spamming moderation with post after post about this? You’ve made your statement. Especially from someone who is concerned that another user is taking up our time unnecessarily, I don’t need to see 5 posts in order for you to clarify what’s going on. I’ll look at this tomorrow when it’s not a national holiday that I’m spending with family.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Barney
@whiteflame
@Lemming
@oromagi

Barney, white flame, oromagi,

8. LEMMING IN SEEMINGLY SUPPORTING THE DISGUSTING FAITH OF ISLAM BY TELLING ME I WAS WRONG IN BLATANTLY REFUTING THIS SICKENING FAITH!:  “Even if it was 19 days ago, and I only noticed it recently,
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas repeated near the 'exact same post that got him banned last time.
And in my view ought be banned again.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas post below.

"@Best.Korea
@tigerlord
Best.Korea,
As is explicitly shown with "PaperTiger's" presence within this esteemed Religion Forum and his lacking debate skills, and within this comment section, it is him that should learn out to just "GIVE UP" with his barbaric faith of Islam, that he can no more defend than 6 month old baby can! The problem with Paper Tiger is the FACT that he doesn't have enough sense to realize in just how embarrassing he truly is by swallowing the ungodly primitive "camel-humping faith" of Islam!
Papertiger precludes that it is okay for stinky sweaty Muslim men to marry innocent young girls of 9 YEARS OLD, but fails to answer a simple question from me if he would allow a Muslim man 4-5 times his beloved daughters age to marry her, to be able to climb on top of her to SCREW HER LITTLE VAGINA IN PAIN, and her mouth and ass as well! This lack of an answer by him precludes that Paptertiger is sickened by his own faith of Islam in this respect!!!!!
Jesus and I dare Papertiger to show up again upon this Religion Forum, where we will take further needed action again upon his stinking Muslim faith, praise!"
https://www.debateart.com/debates/4654-prophet-saw-from-islamic-religion-was-a-pedophile?open_tab=comments&comments_page=1&comment_number=49

WHAT? Barring that LEMMINGS quotes above seemingly supports the disgusting Islamic faith, where in said post above, I refuted this disgusting faith that allows Muslim men to marry 9 year old innocent little girls even today, and where Muslim men can BEAT THEIR WIVES!  God forbid if I did this in the name of Christianity within this Religion Forum!  Whereas the hell bound atheist LEMMING is grasping for straws to make me look bad in harassing me AGAIN, and where he could no more discuss the faith of Islam to begin with, but chastises me for being able to do so! 

Moderators in question, if you are going to “moderate” do so by reading ALL of my posts relative to the hell-bound atheist called LEMMING where he has blatantly LIED about me relative to this thread, AND THEREFORE, WHAT SHOULD LEMMINGS DISCIPLINARY ACTION BE? 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@whiteflame

whiteflame,

YOUR QUOTE OF DESPAIR THAT IS NOT NEEDED: "Can you please stop spamming moderation with post after post about this? You’ve made your statement. Especially from someone who is concerned that another user is taking up our time unnecessarily, I don’t need to see 5 posts in order for you to clarify what’s going on. I’ll look at this tomorrow when it’s not a national holiday that I’m spending with family."

Uh, I can only make my statement in telling the TRUTH in the many posts in question, and that any attorney in a court of law would have to do to prove ALL of his points, and this is NOT SPAMMING in addressing LEMMINGS LIES towards me and Stephen, period!  

YES, you do need to see 6 POSTS instead of 5 to clearly clarify that LEMMING is LYING towards me!  Subjectively, you shouldn't be on line to begin with on this holiday with family where you had to post to me in the first place!  :)

Have a great Turkey day with family, and you're lucky to have said family to begin with where mine are all gone.  :(

amandragon01
amandragon01
-->
@SethBrown
For me, it requires no Faith, since it's not a belief. It's simply the lack of belief in a claim. In my case I don't believe in the claim of the resurrection. I haven't the evidence necessary to believe in that. 

I don't know if the Apostles were lying, if they were some how mistaken or even the accuracy of the accounts of their deaths. I also don't know that they weren't telling an accurate truth. However I feel accepting that they were requires more than a 'they might have been.'

I certainly think there's a strong argument for the claim that the Apostles believed something and that they believed it strongly enough to die for it. I don't know as I've any reason to believe that belief was that they'd seen a risen Christ.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@amandragon01
What about jim johns , 900 + drunk the coolaid.
No sorry , heaps of kids where forced .
But 100s of em.
Hundreds......... and they did this freely and willingly.  
They had  them little beliefie things also. 

If anything,  the apostles deaths wreaks of regularity.  
Its like a pattern. 
I think. 

Do you think Jim new a little somefing ?

Getting (  SUCKED IN ) 
Falling for complete nonsense. 
Happens. 

I would of pretended to drink the coolaid and then just play dead.
I wouldn't have the balls to do that. 

They'd be living it up now them lot . 
amandragon01
amandragon01
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
What about them?

I never said anyone knew anything. I said I accept the claim they *believed* something and that they held that belief strongly enough to die for it. That in no way makes their beliefs true. Nor can we be certain that they believed they'd seen a resurrected Jesus. Only that I accept the claim they believed something strongly enough to die protecting that claim.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@amandragon01
@SethBrown

amandragon01,

I am truly sorry, but Seth Brown had to RUN AWAY from his own thread because he was made the outright Bible Stupid Fool by me and others regarding the resurrection of Jesus! His last pathetic post was on 11.18.2023 03:26PM to try and save what face he had left upon this Religion Forum, as shown in this following link:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10094/posts/416111

Subjectively, Jesus' true words and I won't miss this Bible fool named Seth Brown for having to hide from his bible ineptness, praise!

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@amandragon01

But You can't  strongly believe that people "come back" after they die. 
Actually you can buttttt.  

Imagin weakly believe that but. 

But I too acept the claim,  They belived somthing. 

So the difference between, 
Strongly believing.
Or claming you know. 
Picture that.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
I am truly sorry, but Seth Brown had to RUN AWAY from his own thread because he was made the outright Bible Stupid Fool by me and others 

The person now calling himself "SethBrown"/tradesecret hasn't been seen since I had to show him  once again something from the bible that he didn't even know about..... but should have.

The "seed of David"
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@SethBrown

Stephen,

YOUR POST #55 IN SHOWING HOW EMBARRASSED SETH BROWN WAS IS IRREFUTABLE AGAIN:  "The person now calling himself "SethBrown"/tradesecret hasn't been seen since I had to show him  once again something from the bible that he didn't even know about..... but should have. The "seed of David"

If you click on poor Seth Browns moniker, you will see that he "sheepishly sneaks into this Religion Forum" from time to time since his departure of 11-8-23, but realizes that he is truly Bible Stupid, just like Miss Tradesecret that you mentioned, therefore poor Seth Brown is still RUNNING away from his own thread for obvious reasons as explicitly shown! LOL!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
If you click on poor Seth Browns moniker, you will see that he "sheepishly sneaks into this Religion Forum

Indeed Brother he may well do. but his last post was the 11th.>>>> https://www.debateart.com/members/SethBrown/forum-posts

Which was the same day that I had to show him  once again something from the bible that he didn't even know about..... but should have. The "seed of David"

Maybe he's forgotten his password, Tradesecret with all his many personas had the same trouble. 😂

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
If you click on poor Seth Browns moniker, you will see that he "sheepishly sneaks into this Religion Forum

Indeed Brother he may well do. but his last post was the 11days ago.>>>> https://www.debateart.com/members/SethBrown/forum-posts

Which was the same day that I had to show him  once again something from the bible that he didn't even know about..... but should have. The "seed of David"

Maybe he's forgotten his password, Tradesecret with all his many personas had the same trouble. 😂