The real reason you are circumcised!

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 9
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea

To stop kids from committing their favorite sin. 

It takes a huge amount of Christian stupidity to think that circumcision will stop someone from masturbating, but Christian doctors promoted circumcision and claimed it will stop kids from masturbating.
Christianity requires faith, but problem is that when you start believing in things without proof, you start believing all sort of nonsense which is why you can expect to hear dumbest things from religious people, for example stopping masturbation being one of them.

"Being religious is not exactly a sign of great intelligence".
Best.Korea
Debates: 270
Best.Korea
I was one of those "Vile masturbators" 😈

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Intelligence is as intelligence does.

Whereas logical common sense is as logical common sense does.

17 days later

Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
To stop kids from committing their favorite sin. 

It takes a huge amount of Christian stupidity to think that circumcision will stop someone from masturbating, but Christian doctors promoted circumcision and claimed it will stop kids from masturbating.
Christianity requires faith, but problem is that when you start believing in things without proof, you start believing all sort of nonsense which is why you can expect to hear dumbest things from religious people, for example stopping masturbation being one of them.

"Being religious is not exactly a sign of great intelligence".

duh! Circumcision is not a Christian tradition. It is Jewish, and Muslim. (I am not denying some Christians do circumcise and do so out of a misguided sense. It's not about identification though, it's about hygiene.) 

Circumcision for the Jews is not related to masturbation. It is a sign of the covenant between God and Abraham. It designated the males in that nation, as belonging to God.  And part of God's covenant.  Circumcision didn't prevent people from sinning.  It was an identifying mark. 

Hence, Christians don't circumcise but are baptised.  It is a sign of identification. 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Best.Korea

Best.Korea,

MISS TRADESECRET'S BIBLE STUPID QUOTE ABAIN:  "duh! Circumcision is not a Christian tradition. It is Jewish, and Muslim."

With many of us having to correct Miss Tradesecret of her biblical ignorance all the time, it never stops!  When our #1 Bible Fool Miss Tradesecret says Circumcision is not a Christian tradition, but for only Jews and Muslims, SHE IS WRONG AGAIN!   This is because all Christians in following Jesus have to be JEWS to begin with as biblically shown in the following passages!  

1. JESUS SAID: "But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24)

2. JESUS AS GOD SAID:  "You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth [Hebrews]; therefore I will punish you for all your sins.” (Amos 3:2)

3. JESUS IS KING OF THE JEWS ONLY:  "A sign was fastened above Jesus' head, announcing the charge against him. It read: “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews." (Matthew 27:37) 

4. JESUS AS THE ONE GOD SAID HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE ARE THE JEWS ONLY: "For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you (Hebrews) out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession." (Deuteronomy 7:6)

CHRISTIAN DEFINITION:  someone who has put faith and trust in the redemptive work of Jesus Christ through His death on the cross and subsequent resurrection, and as shown in the passages above, you have to be JEWISH before being gracious and merciful to others is behaving like Christ.

Therefore, Jesus chose only the Hebrews for His people and NOT the Chinese, nor the black people, (which have the Ham curse anyway) nor the Spanish people, nor the Eskimos, etc., etc., etc., PERIOD! 2+2=4!

Therefore, I have asked Miss Tradesecret in which sect of the Jewish faith she follows too many times,  but she has always been silent to this question and RAN AWAY from it, because she may have been embarrassed to be a Jew, whereas,  you have to JEWISH to be a follower of Jesus as explicitly shown in this post!!!  2+2=4, duh!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
#5   . JESUS SAID: "But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” (Matthew 15:24)

2. JESUS AS GOD SAID:  "You only have I chosen of all the families of the earth [Hebrews]; therefore I will punish you for all your sins.” (Amos 3:2)

3. JESUS IS KING OF THE JEWS ONLY:  "A sign was fastened above Jesus' head, announcing the charge against him. It read: “This is Jesus, the King of the Jews." (Matthew 27:37) 

4. JESUS AS THE ONE GOD SAID HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE ARE THE JEWS ONLY: "For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you (Hebrews) out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession." (Deuteronomy 7:6)

Brother D. It matters not how often you point out or highlight these Biblical facts, the Christian in their desperate will to be right and  in the belief that only they have the correct interpretation of the gospels  will deny, ignore, refute and attempt rewrite what is actually written in the very  holy scripture that the they say are the "flawless words of god "the bible. Even after the authors of the BIBLE itself warn in both Old and New Testament:

Deuteronomy 4: 2 Do not add to what I command you and do not subtract from it, but keep the commands of the Lord your God that I give you.

Revelation 22:18-19
1 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.  And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.

Only the haughty, self appointed holier than thou Christians such as the bible dunce the Reverend Tradeseceret will attempt to deny the BIBLICAL facts.

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
When you die , there will be a bloke with a big list.
Item # 237 .
Circumcised.   □                    non-Circumcised.   □ 

And yes you need to prove it.  ( As one has to do to "become"  jewish. ) 

You can't just say yes. 

Oh Unless God is all knowing.  
Then That means god can look you in the eyes and say yes or no , yes he is circumcised.  
His the only bloke in history with this ummmm, power. 

Andddddd NO . 
god doesn't fall for the "fake"  circumcised,  the pulling back of the skin. 

EVERY GOD IN EVERY RELIGION  ( the main ones ) wants you to be circumcised. 
Over time They made it to appear  that the " christian" god isn't to fussed about it. 
But he is. 
Oh He so is. 

What does " Being made in his image. " mean.  

Lets be serious.  
I highly doubt you can go to heaven with a forskin. 

Thats like saying you can still enter heaven after eating pork products  all your life. 
You can't. 
FULL STOP

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
Does God decide what blood type you are filled up with. 

He makes one Adam and one Eve.
Thats 2 
Along with 

Blood type A 
AB
B
And type O.

Thats more then two. 

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

Though I might have lost count after B.

But  don't forget God's blood and the Mary thing.

HaHa.

And then there's the Devils blood.

And Kangaroos.