My biggest mistake in life

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 5
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I worship Lucifer. Thats why I feel guilty when I give to charity. Like, I am not supposed to give to charity. I am not supposed to help others. I guess giving to charity is my biggest mistake in life. I could have used that money to buy myself something, but no, its gone to the poor people.
Savant
Debates: 22
Savant
A homeless guy asked me for money today. So I looked in my pocket for change, but all I had on me was a $20 bill. I thought to myself "Do I really want this money going to drugs, booze, and the decline of society?"

I decided I didn't, so I gave him the 20.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

In the article the author says:  We believe in the historical idea of Lucifer as a light-bringer, a principled rebel angel willing to stand up against arbitrary rules or authority. In Western countries in particular, Christianity is so dominant. Many people who identify as Satanists were raised in religious, restrictive households and made to feel oppressed because they were different in some way. So by using Satan as a symbol, we’re taking that narrative back and making it our own.

Don't worry, God doesn't like poor people either. He likes people like  Televangelist Jim Bakker.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Yes, restrictive households produce satanists. Thats why we should encourage Christians to be as restrictive as possible with their children. They will believe that being restrictive contributes to Christianity, when in fact it contributes to Satanism.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Savant
Do I really want this money going to drugs, booze, and the decline of society?
Well, alcohol makes me forget that world is crap. For about an hour, world feels actually comfortable. It feels like a different calm world without any problems. The only shame is that the effect wears off and is expensive to maintain. Of course, I sometimes make my own alcohol which is cheaper and slightly worse effect.