The bones of your ancestors will rise up and reclaim the flesh that they lent their sorry progeny

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 6
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
The bones of your ancestors will rise up and reclaim the flesh that they lent their sorry progeny. The sewers are all muddied with a thousand lowly suicides. These streets you walk lead to the spinal column of the great beast's hall. All you walk willingly into the eternal feast of the guilty! The roots of this city wrap around the Great Worm and all who live in its stinking bowels bloat themselves on apocalypse nectar. Every second takes us closer to the Time of Judgement. Time of Judgement gets closer every second. This rain is the pungent sewage of Hell seeping into the cracks of this putrid purgatory! The corruption of the soul is pandemic! There is no hiding your true face to the judge of souls! Redemption cannot be bought and sold! There is no mercy for the deviant! Gaze upon me and see reflected the contempt of your savior! To mock me is to scorn the Lord's love! The damned laugh loudest before they loose their heads! Hurry on your way to the Apocalypse! Always room for heathens in the cold and oily pits of the damned! Skies are all rotten and the storm is our death sentence! We are living in the last days of the last age of mankind! Repent your wickedness and atone in these, your last hours. I have seen the squirming on the horizon! The worms are stripping the foulness from the skull of the Earth! I have seen the face of the demon, and it is excited!

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Good stuff.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Its doomsayer from Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines.

The Doomsayer is a homeless man living on the streets of Santa Monica.

Nothing is known about this man except he preaches every night that the end is near and that "we are living in the last days of the last age of mankind".

n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
No doubt, sat back on the couch
Pants down, rubber on, set to turn that ass out
Laid the bitch out, then I put it in her mouth
Pulled out, nutted on a towel and passed out

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
Isnt that sodomy?
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea

I'm an instigator, .380 slug penetrator
Degradin', creatin' murders to kill haters
Accused for every crime known through the equator
They knew I did it for havin' blood on my 'gators
My weed'll hit your chest like a double barrel gauge and I'm a black grenade that'll blow up in yo' face
With a fifth in me, when I guzzle Remy, I do shit on purpose
You never hear me say, “Forgive me”
I'm snatchin' every penny, it gotta be that way, nigga, face it
That weed I sold to you, Brigade laced it