-->
@ebuc
Worms and Red Kites and fish.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Stormy winds here with lots of little branches on road.  Saw one tall medium branch fallen tho still vertical, on edge of road leaning into tree branches.

Gulf coast getting lot of wind and rain.

Winter hitting hard this week and next.  I have a hill, that sometimes must shovel snow and salt.

Got 5 electric space heaters going on 7.5 amps.  Will raise to 12.5 amps if necessary, and a wall propane heater if necessary.

Also own a portable generator if electricity goes out for extended period of time. However, wife next door and step-son might need it also under those circumstances.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep.

Gone cold and dry here too, thanks to North Easterlies.

Though not so cold...Hovering around zero overnight.

Bit more heating and burn a few more logs.

Extra layers of clothes and always wear my fleecy hat this time of year.

Some snow next week maybe.

I live on the side of a big hill...The road has a 20% gradient in places, so sometimes gets a bit dodgy.

Rarely lasts long though.

As long as the Gulf Stream stays where it is.
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I live on the side of a big hill...The road has a 20% gradient in places, so sometimes gets a bit dodgy.
Sounds nice and cozy as long as you have fleecy warmth.

Rarely lasts long though.
As long as the Gulf Stream stays where it is.
I read few years back that most people dont realize that Mobile AL on Gulf coast, gets more rain each year than Seattle WA pacific coast { temperate rain forest traps moisture and rains all the time }.

Wales sounds like a wonderful land of hill, greener, birds, moisture.  I dunno.

..." At low elevations, summers tend to be warm and sunny. Average maximum temperatures range between 19 and 22 °C (66 and 72 °F). Winters tend to be fairly wet, but rainfall is rarely excessive and the temperature usually stays above freezing. "... Koppen?