Walking dead table top rpg

Author: hey-yo

Total: 8
hey-yo
Debates: 24
hey-yo
Anyone else play it or in to it? 

I had bunches of fun. Highly recomended. 
There are some playthroughs on twitch. 
Maybe youtube. 

Someone developed a way to play on computer with a.i. game master I think. 
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
Any zombie game with real lookin zombies would be fun
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
I am mostly into games like Smite, Dishonored, Fable, Vampire the masquerade (it has both PC version as a game, and the version played with pen and paper), puzzle games on phone.

I played many games, but the games I enjoy are usually fighting games that have some sort of powers.

I hate games that make you look weak. I also hate repetitive games. I also hate games that have mostly useless powers/weapons that have no use in playing the game.

I like games that make you feel powerful.

Zombie games arent exactly my thing, but I did play some before. Dead effect comes to mind.

Table top games, text based games and such, I dont play. Well, I did play some based on Vampire the Masquerade, but it was a short story.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
I've gotten into DCC over the last year and am doing 3 different weekly campaigns (one live).  I've got a space set up on Discord and am thinking about starting a West Marches pbf.  I haven't DM'd since the 80's .  
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@oromagi
Discord seems to be the place everyone goes to for game day and preparation. Unless your aim is to stream? 

Id really like to figure a way to dm a tabletop game based on star fox (nintendo).  

Roll20 has a bunch of west marches groups. If you need to research or what ever Im sure you could use their format on how to operate and manage. 

hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@Best.Korea
I feel like vampires are the one up or 10 up on zombies. They are smart and hard to kill. 
Can be easier to trap Zombies or lead them to their demise. Vampires lead you to your demise. Lol. 
hey-yo
hey-yo
-->
@n8nrgim
I hear of holloween groups trying real zombie games. Where you sign a contract/waiver and then the workers chace you around. Would you take part in that? 

Do you have a prefered zombie game?

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@hey-yo
Yes, although Vampire the Masquerade isnt a hard game to beat. In fact, due to some overpowered abilities that you have and other vampires in the game dont have, the game becomes too easy once you figure out the point system and powers. 

I guess its one thing when its human vs zombies,

The other when you are a vampire fighting vampires.

Zombies may be brain dead, but zombie games usually make them either really strong either so high in number.

Well, there are zombies in Vampire the masquerade too, but they are not really strong enemies. Like, they are more annoying than scary, since they barely do any damage, and arent fun to fight because they just slow you down.