Neither angels nor Gods, but an alien team. The preface to an awaited fall of religions.

Author: IlDiavolo

Total: 150
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@RoderickSpode
I think that ghosts are still popular.

Spirituality like any other theory or pseudo theory, simply relies upon a complex brain having the desire to create it.
RoderickSpode
Debates: 0
RoderickSpode
-->
@zedvictor4

I think that ghosts are still popular.
True. But I think the appeal of Bigfoot is that in similarity with E.T.s, people concoct a natural/non-supernatural explanation for them. The idea that they're a product of evolution somehow. Ghosts are stuck in that spirit realm thing. Mermaids, and various legendary monsters have too close an association with mythology for most to take seriously.

What they all have in common is they all tend to haunt (or abduct, or repel) an individual, or a small group. Instead of the Independence Day/War of the worlds alien experience, it's Mr. & Mrs. Smith losing 2 unexplained hours, revealing a traumatic experience under hypnosis. Instead of the Ghost Busters widespread experience, it's restricted to a haunted castle in Scotland.

I believe in what we generally call a spiritual realm as described in the bible. And I think the answer to these phenomenons are openly addressed for anyone willing to consider. It's a matter of the creator (God) placing limitations on these phenomenons so they can't wreak widespread havoc. They're all confined to the proverbial swine cast into the water.

Spirituality like any other theory or pseudo theory, simply relies upon a complex brain having the desire to create it.
Atheism may just be another phenomenon similar to the aforementioned. The control/restraint God puts into place also may allow most people to choose to write them all off completely.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RoderickSpode
If you think about how the human computer converts incoming signals into discernible data...The human realm is therefore self contained and self generating.

And undoubtedly we can generate a sense of spirituality or a spirit realm as you refer to it, in response to both incoming and self-generated data.

So in terms of internal electro-chemical processes, a spirit realm is real and believable.

Though this realm occurs inside your brain.

Not outside.

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@zedvictor4
The spiritual realm isn't the only issue.

The real question is whether or not there's an outside intelligence that designed our brains in the first place.

So in some ways, whether or not the higher intelligence resides in a spiritual realm as opposed to a natural realm, is immaterial (no pun intended).
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RoderickSpode
For sure, another superior intelligence would exist in another realm..."Spiritual" is just a human descriptive.

And for sure also, we may or may not be resultant of another superior intelligences design.

Though the problem that I have with an intelligent designer, is with the design of the intelligent designer.

(All attempts at resolving the question of material existence, fall down at an absolute beginning).

If the intelligent human required an intelligent designer, then so did the intelligent designer.

Otherwise, if the intelligent designer didn't require an intelligent designer, then nor did the human.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@zedvictor4
Couldn't matter and energy have always existed?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RoderickSpode
Well currently that seems to be the only answer.

But doesn't resolve the something from nothing conundrum.

Though if matter and energy have always existed, why would intelligent structures not have evolved of their own accord.

And why did they not evolve billions of years ago?...(Perhaps they did in previous universes).

OK. So an evolved super-intelligence, created intelligent humans...But why?

Wouldn't an evolved super-intelligence have furthered material evolution by creating  technological intelligence, as we are now doing.

Perhaps we are  the evolved universal super-intelligence...(In this universe).

RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@zedvictor4

Well currently that seems to be the only answer.

But doesn't resolve the something from nothing conundrum.
If matter and energy may have always existed, why not an intelligent designer?

Though if matter and energy have always existed, why would intelligent structures not have evolved of their own accord.
I'm not sure if I understand the question. Can you elaborate?

And why did they not evolve billions of years ago?...(Perhaps they did in previous universes).
Are you asking why intelligent structures have not evolved billions of years ago? I guess I would need clarification of the other question first though.

OK. So an evolved super-intelligence, created intelligent humans...But why?
God  never evolved. God is the same as He ever was.

Wouldn't an evolved super-intelligence have furthered material evolution by creating  technological intelligence, as we are now doing.
As I mentioned, I don't think God ever evolved. Are you asking why God didn't create skyscrapers, EV's, and the cyberworld at the very beginning of the creation of the universe (that God of course created per Genesis)?

Perhaps we are  the evolved universal super-intelligence...(In this universe).
I don't think so. According to evolutionists, we (humans) would have been around about 200,000 years ago, but recorded civilization has only been around for about 6,000 years. So regardless of how long the earth has been around (whether YEC, or OEC), it's apparent us humans haven't been around nearly as much as the evolutionists claim.

Evolution in principle is a very slow process. So for humans to be stagnate for about 195,000 years, not being able to create a writing/documenting system, buildings, etc. doesn't really fit too well. That kind of rapid development suggests intelligence, distribution of personal abilities and talents are given by God. For about 195,000 years, humans would have either been extremely unintelligent, or extremely lazy/lethargic. There's not even that much of a progressive evolution since the ancient civilization days, in that we're not even completely sure how they created structures like the pyramids.

And thus all the theories about ancient aliens intervening back then.

So even if it were aliens that prodded us along since ancient Sumeria (which is not the case), it doesn't say much for us humans.

FLRW
FLRW

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@RoderickSpode
I will reply in full later.

But one thing I would point out is:

Recorded civilisation can only be as recorded if civilisation can be recorded.
Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@zedvictor4
Did you say gho gho gho gho ghost Scrapy. 

Angles , aleins,  gods .
I can't help feel that They would of got away with it , if it wasn't for them molesting kids.

Ha.
Ha. 

Good day Zed. 

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@RoderickSpode
Why you've a wild imagination Woderwick.

I m thinking about going down the road for bread and milk. 
Your there running scenario after scenario 
Innnnnnnn. 
  ( What did you call them things again. ?, 
Spiritual  ummmm. 
Rounds. 
I mean realms  
Spiritual realms 

Thats some thinking right there.man.
Nice. 

Your EXTREMELY  RATIONAL. 
Thats a good thing to. 

I believe you would greatly benefit from a couple of Zeds classes on
(  The Overthink )  thats just acknowledgement.  

Im not saying that i think your over  thinking . 

What im trying to say  
You may very well be the Smartest dumb cunt ive ever witnessed. 
I like it. 
I feel like ive said this to you before Woder.

Nice posts man. 
Have a GGGGGGGGGGGGGREAT weekend. 

PS. 
You would of been a horrible shit of a kid. 
A smart fucker,   but if the jam lid was to tight.
You'd be lost. 

I could be overthinking but.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
They proposed the theory of GOD and Heaven

They said their prayers and pulled the trigger.

Now.

Did they overthink the theory wisely.

Or underthink the possible consequences of overthinking the theory.

Have a great day Deb.

And watch out for Kangaroos.
RoderickSpode
RoderickSpode
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
You may very well be the Smartest dumb cunt ive ever witnessed. 
I now realize how macho-centric I am.

Thanks Deb!
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@IlDiavolo
Moderation/modification of angle { angel of degree }  and frequency { time }.

87 days later

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
I have been watching some of your recommended author, Paul Wallis. Extremely interesting. 

None of what he says in his work that I have watched so far comes as surprise to me. He, as I mentioned above, much of his theory and ideas come on the back of those that have been writing about idea of ancient Gods/ aliens.
 I have just watched his video series titled, Why Are We Here? A Scary Truth Behind the Original Bible Story.

I did mention above on this thread that it was my belief that the Adama was created as a slave race to "till the land" saying :

Stephen wrote:  And if you had read  for yourself anything about the Annunaki/gods, they make it quite clear the reason they created THE Adam in the first place and so does the bible in a veiled fashion.   I can guarantee you this, if the bible is to be believed even in part, the biblical god gives absolutely no reason whatsoever for creating THE Adam other than to toil & till the land. And ask yourself what does "till" in this BIBLICAL sense mean?  You will find a clue here> Genesis 2:11-13. Let me know if you are confused and I will spell it out for you.

And what I believe they were "tilling" for.

All good stuff, D. my mate.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
I'm still curious about the info you have of Jesus the Christ, according to your theory of course.

It's like you want to keep it secret. It doesn’t matter if it's far fetched, nothing can't be more far fetched than Christian beliefs. Lol. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
I'm still curious about the info you have of Jesus the Christ, according to your theory of course.

I don't have a theory concerning Jesus, D.  I just believe that Jesus  (a very human male) was probably rightful heir to the throne of Jerusalem and was executed for his trouble. The end of the age was near and it was time for a new house ( Pisces/ the fish )in a new age to rule, which is a running theme in the bible. I have already mentioned that when these crossovers from one house to another happen, the outgoing house/age do not relinquish power and control without a fight/war and this is exactly what happened at the time of Jesus. 

It's like you want to keep it secret.

No. I have no secrets to keep. I have made my position clear many times on this forum since the day I Joined and have been open about my beliefs. Jesus was a man that Christians have wrapped in a myth. The idea that he was a literal "son of a god"  that could perform miracles is bollocks. Son of god is nothing more that a title.

RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@IlDiavolo
I don't recall seeing this and I wish I had because it is an interesting perspective. You all have reminded me of where my focus should be with the work of my website. Everything has been disjointed and garbled thoughts in my head that I can't get out fast enough. Pressed for time, but some of this I can comment on. 

I don't have time to watch all of the videos you listed, so I decided I would look at them until I seen something I had a problem with. With the first video it was almost immediate. Elohim is a variation of the Hebrew word for God(s). If you've read any of my posts here you have probably heard me talking about what that means. God means anything of anyone who is venerated. Respected or admired due to having some power beyond what the attributor has. I used the vulgar illustration of a man stumbling upon bovine dung. The Herew El (god) comes from a root word meaning strong/mighty. It can be anything, like the dung in my illustration or a phallic symbol that represents fertility. Religions are formal methods for societies to venerate their gods. Elohim is often a plural of majesty. So, for example, when it is used in application to Dagon at 1 Samuel 5:7 it doesn't mean, as it sometimes can, plurality, but with singular grammatical excellence. The angels were also called gods (Elohim). Angel in the Hebrew and Greek mean messenger. So, if it applies to humans, it is rendered messenger but if it applies to spirit beings the words are rendered as angels. Keeping in mind that one way to communicate spirit beings often take on the form of human. Flesh, that is. Physical as opposed to spiritual. For some people the Bible has been so misrepresented they just dismiss spiritual things and grasp for more tangible explanations. Those seem more cerebral and concrete than silly superstitions that got in the way of what was written. In a way, though, it is correct to think of spirit beings such as "God" and "angels" as highly advanced, intellectually superior, extraterrestrial beings, but they are also still Gods and angels. Venerated due to might and messengers.

Even if you subscribe to panspermia or astronaut theory you are still faced with the actual origins of life, whether here or elsewhere. I don't mean evolution which only theorizes on alleged events after life had already originated. In the case of Eden, it was a garden paradise surrounded by a much more hostile environment. So, Adam and Eve were to fill and subdue the earth by spreading the garden globally. That didn't happen and they were ejected from it. There isn't any indication that God assisted them in "civilizing" or "domesticating" humans. Such a proposition supposes they weren't "domestic" from the start. Let us make man refers to how we were created. God created Michael, then Michael (who would later come to Earth as Jesus) created everything else through God's holy spirit (active force). When Jesus walked on water or the prophets and disciples healed etc. they didn't do that with their own power, but through God's holy spirit. Later the Genesis account says they (Adam and Eve) have become like us, knowing good and bad. This means they had come to decide for themselves these things. The spirit beings had already come to the logical conclusion that their creator knows best. Man (Adam) got sidetracked in that regard.

The Bible doesn't rule out the possibility of alien extraterrestrial life forms elsewhere, but it doesn't support it either.  Being in the likeness of God, and the angels, doesn't mean physical attributes since God and the angels have none. This misperception is an example on why it's important to recognize what the word god(s) actually means. Not supernatural magic but venerated. Spirit as well, not being superstitious fairies, but invisible to us. I.e. wind, breath, from Greek pneuma for example.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@RaymondSheen
I didn't notice the website you're advertising in this forum was yours.

Why are you doing it? Do you want to create your own religion?

The Bible doesn't rule out the possibility of alien extraterrestrial life forms elsewhere, but it doesn't support it either.
I'm putting forth the alien theory based not only on the bible but on other ancient scriptures because, you know, THE BIBLE IS NOT INFALLIBLE. There is no reason to believe the bible is "inspired" by a supernatural being for a simple reason: it has many contradictions and errors. So, let's just deem it as what it is, a historical book with interesting content to analyze.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
No. I have no secrets to keep. I have made my position clear many times on this forum since the day I Joined and have been open about my beliefs. Jesus was a man that Christians have wrapped in a myth. The idea that he was a literal "son of a god"  that could perform miracles is bollocks. Son of god is nothing more that a title.
Jesus certainly was a man of flesh and blood, there is a conscensus about it. However, I feel he was special for the plan these aliens are carrying out. As you know, my theory is that we're sort of lab rats that are going through a guided process of evolution, and I think Jesus was key for this process.

I remember you mentioning a sumerian god named Marduk who was even mentioned in the bible. I was hoping you can expand on it because it wasn't clear to me. It seems you were talking about an alien, but I'm not sure.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@IlDiavolo
I didn't notice the website you're advertising in this forum was yours.
I make websites for my own entertainment. I usually get bored and take them down. When I first started out, I thought SEO and advertising were important in sharing the sites I made, but that's all just nonsense. People used to go to websites that told them what they already believed, now they go to X, Reddit or Facebook to argue about what others believe. Forums like this are relics from the past. I prefer them to the aforementioned. I'm not going to get much, if any, traffic from sharing here. And that's fine.

Why are you doing it? Do you want to create your own religion?
Same answer as above. If I formed a religion within 20 years, if it lasted, it would be the exact opposite of what I intended. Because people want to turn things into what they believe.

I'm putting forth the alien theory based not only on the bible but on other ancient scriptures because, you know, THE BIBLE IS NOT INFALLIBLE.
What is infallible? The Bible, as I've said here, is the fallible and uninspired translation of the infallible inspired word of God. It doesn't need to be fallible to us, it only needed to be infallible in the time and place it was written.  You want to believe in aliens. Someone else wants to believe in science, another in tyrany, another in politics, and another in the Bible.

There is no reason to believe the bible is "inspired" by a supernatural being for a simple reason: it has many contradictions and errors.
You're sure about that? And that any alternative doesn't have any of those things?

So, let's just deem it as what it is, a historical book with interesting content to analyze.
Interesting why? To analyze it how? What it says or why we think what we think it says?

So - with a fairly accurate Biblical chronology they knew exactly when Jesus would appear. You can roughly gauge Adam's creation in 4026 BCE, the flood in 2370, the division at Babel in Peleg's time (2269-2030) and Moses writing Genesis in 1513. So, all you have to do is figure out how much time there was from Peleg to the writing of Genesis and that's how much time there was for the mythologies, for example of Nimrod who was the Sumerian king Tammuz (Dumuzid), who was the first to use the phallic symbol the cross (Mystic Tau) and accounts like the flood, giants (Nephilim) to transmogrify into global mythologies with a common theme though separated by geography and language.

Adding aliens is an Ockham's Razor. You would only be taking aliens you want to believe in and superimposing them on angels which you don't want to believe in.  

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
I remember you mentioning a sumerian god named Marduk who was even mentioned in the bible. I was hoping you can expand on it because it wasn't clear to me. It seems you were talking about an alien, but I'm not sure.

Marduk was the son of Ea/ Enki one of the first the Sumerian Annunaki /aliens to come down. He became  god of gods when his age/house came  around and that ruled from Babylon.  But as I have mentioned a few times now, he didn't inherit his position without a war.

Known in the bible as Bel another name for Marduk  Jeremiah 51:44-46

Jeremiah 51:44-46

King James Version

44 And I will punish Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth that which he hath swallowed up: and the nations shall not flow together any more unto him: yea, the wall of Babylon shall fall.
45 My people, go ye out of the midst of her, and deliver ye every man his soul from the fierce anger of the Lord.
46 And lest your heart faint, and ye fear for the rumour that shall be heard in the land; a rumour shall both come one year, and after that in another year shall come a rumour, and violence in the land, ruler against ruler.

In this version his original Annunaki name is used.

Jeremiah 51:44-46

Contemporary English Version

44 I will punish Marduk,
    the god of Babylon,
and make him vomit out
    everything he gobbled up.
Then nations will no longer
    bring him gifts,
and Babylon's walls will crumble.

IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@RaymondSheen
You want to believe in aliens.
I don't want to believe in aliens. It's the reason and evidence that leads me to think the aliens are behind all this.

There is enough evidence to think aliens exist because of not only the UFO sightings but also the testimonies of people being abducted by them. You can say these people make up stories but there are so many testimonies and they are very similar that is quite difficult to deny it.

I mean, whether believing in angels or aliens, I think the most logical alternative is to believe in aliens. Just read the bible without fanatism, angels even fuck, literally. They find women beautiful and have no doubt to bang them. Do angels do that if they are supposedly "spiritual" beings? I don't think so. Lol.

Adding aliens is an Ockham's Razor. You would only be taking aliens you want to believe in and superimposing them on angels which you don't want to believe in.  
I think you're commiting the big mistake of relying only on the bible. Do you know the bible has many stories adapted from the sumerians? If you keep doing it you're showing us that you're a believer instead of an open minded person. If you want to reach the truth, you have to consider other ancient scriptures for the analysis. Be open minded!!

The hypothesis we hold here is that Adam and Eve were not the first humans because there had been human beings already in the earth. In reality Adam represents a specific human race that was introduced by the aliens in order to "improve" the genetics of the existing humans. That explains why Adam's descendents lived longer than the average human (more than a thousand years). This life span was shortened as long as Adam's descendents were mixing up with the existing humans.

According to the ancient scriptures there was a pre-flood civilization called the Atlantis (Plato used to talk about it). So, the survivors of this flood were the ones who continue the life in earth founding the first civilizations of Sumeria and Egypt. This event is cyclical according to the movement of the stars and planets (see Stephen's posts). So, there is a pattern of a guided evolution where aliens help out human beings to tune their genes in order to evolve in a certain way.

And the cycle goes like this. The event of natural disasters comes about (the flood) and the aliens help out the "good ones" (God commanding Noah to build an ark). Then the aliens work with the survivors in order to sort things out. The aliens then introduce the new race in order to improve the genetics of human beings and accompany them in the process of mixing. That means the aliens live together with humans not only ruling but also teaching. Finally, the aliens leave human beings alone in a sort of test until the end of the cycle.

We're just at the end of this cycle of around 25K years so we're expecting a massive destruction. Christians think it's the end of the world as the apocalypse book says, but the reality is that we're enslaved in a loop of genetic tests that we don't know when it's going to stop.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
I found this very interesting D. and one of their best so far. There is a lot here that I can agree with as I have spoken of some of what they both discuss and have come to realise from my own research and studies of the bible. I have said her a few times that what these "gods" started still goes on to this day.

"The Wars of The Elohim Continue To This Day!" Vatican Bible Translator Mauro Biglino & Paul Wallis

It was also interesting to hear that Mauro Biglino is co authoring in a collaboration of a new book with non other than Erich von Däniken . I mentioned him earlier in this thread as being one of the giants in the field of ancient alien / god theory. And whose shoulders many have since climbed on.
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@Stephen
I have said her a few times that what these "gods" started still goes on to this day.
Indeed. There are many alien races involved in this project and I wouldn't be surprised they get in conflict.

In fact, I heard a recognized conctactee say that there is an alien race that is already tired of hiding from us. I guess they are right, this system can't stay afloat any longer and should collapse already. I just wonder what kind of revelation these aliens will give us because religions will collapse too.

It was also interesting to hear that Mauro Biglino is co authoring in a collaboration of a new book with non other than Erich von Däniken . I mentioned him earlier in this thread as being one of the giants in the field of ancient alien / god theory. And whose shoulders many have since climbed on.
To be honest I didn't know about Mauro Biglino when I planned on opening this thread, it just popped up in my youtube recommendations. He's doing a great job spreading this knowledge that we couldn't get otherwise. I will check out the other author you're mentioning, I think there are audiobooks of him in youtube. To me it's more confortable to watch or listen at 2x speed instead of reading.
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@IlDiavolo
To be honest I didn't know about Mauro Biglino when I planned on opening this thread, it just popped up in my youtube recommendations. He's doing a great job spreading this knowledge that we couldn't get otherwise.

Well although there are 1 or 2 others it is  Zecharia Sitchin ( The 12 Planet)  and Erich  von Däniken ( Chariots Of The Gods) that first brought the ancient alien god theory to the public domain over 50 years ago.

I will check out the other author you're mentioning.

Erich  von Däniken You Tube.

The 12th Planet Book 1 by Zecharia Sitchin · Audiobook preview

RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@IlDiavolo
I don't want to believe in aliens. It's the reason and evidence that leads me to think the aliens are behind all this.
That's what everyone says. 

There is enough evidence to think aliens exist because of not only the UFO sightings but also the testimonies of people being abducted by them. You can say these people make up stories but there are so many testimonies and they are very similar that is quite difficult to deny it.
Words. The words UFO means unidentified flying object, the word alien means foreign, the word angel means messenger. I have no idea that these things exist, the question remains, what are they. What evidence is there? Anecdotal and scripture. 

I mean, whether believing in angels or aliens, I think the most logical alternative is to believe in aliens. Just read the bible without fanatism, angels even fuck, literally. They find women beautiful and have no doubt to bang them. Do angels do that if they are supposedly "spiritual" beings? I don't think so. Lol.
I'm a spiritual being. You are a spiritual being. We are all spiritual beings. 

Fuck? Yes. That's what the Bible says. Angels took the form of men and - as you say - fucked. (Genesis 6:1-4; Jude 1:6; 1 Peter 3:19-20) 

I think you're commiting the big mistake of relying only on the bible. Do you know the bible has many stories adapted from the sumerians? If you keep doing it you're showing us that you're a believer instead of an open minded person. If you want to reach the truth, you have to consider other ancient scriptures for the analysis. Be open minded!!
I know the Bible, which you get the expression angels from, and I know the Summerian texts. I explained that in my response. 

"So - with a fairly accurate Biblical chronology they knew exactly when Jesus would appear. You can roughly gauge Adam's creation in 4026 BCE, the flood in 2370, the division at Babel in Peleg's time (2269-2030) and Moses writing Genesis in 1513. So, all you have to do is figure out how much time there was from Peleg to the writing of Genesis and that's how much time there was for the mythologies, for example of Nimrod who was the Sumerian king Tammuz (Dumuzid), who was the first to use the phallic symbol the cross (Mystic Tau) and accounts like the flood, giants (Nephilim) to transmogrify into global mythologies with a common theme though separated by geography and language."
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
-->
@RaymondSheen
Fuck? Yes. That's what the Bible says. Angels took the form of men and - as you say - fucked. (Genesis 6:1-4; Jude 1:6; 1 Peter 3:19-20) 
Angels not only take the form of men, they also take the most primitive animal instincts of men.

Do you think this is logical? Is it logical for you that the angels fuck with the most beautiful women in the earth and have children with them? Well, it seems to me that these angels are common people of flesh and blood that get horny and aroused everytime they see a good chick.
RaymondSheen
RaymondSheen
-->
@IlDiavolo
Angels not only take the form of men, they also take the most primitive animal instincts of men.
The most primitive animal instincts of men are the same today as they were then. The angels also took form in pigs, you know. 

Do you think this is logical? Is it logical for you that the angels fuck with the most beautiful women in the earth and have children with them? Well, it seems to me that these angels are common people of flesh and blood that get horny and aroused everytime they see a good chick.
I think the problem, as is often the case, is that you are coming at this in preconceived notions instead of the more practical use of words which I keep suggesting. I watched a little more of the first video you linked to and that's what they're doing as well. Notice that I'm not disagreeing with your general OP. We have the Bible which spawned all sorts of crazy unrealistic intepretations of angels and gods and we have anecdotal reports and philosophy of aliens. This is just a mixing of the two by misapplying ancient language and text.