Two Worlds PC Game - My Updated Thoughts

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 1
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Okay, so I really played the game a lot, trying to get lots of spells, and I have to say I like the game more now when I have lots of spells.

The game lets you stack spells, which is amazing.

You can find spells everywhere, and when you find the same spell again, you can add it on top of each other for more damage. It seems that you can stack as much as you want.

I can see the point of such system.

Two Worlds is different from Skyrim in a way that Two Worlds has much more potions and spells, and they are easier to obtain since you keep finding them everywhere and they are more available to buy.

What also needs to be said is that spells in Two Worlds constantly increase in damage by stacking and by leveling up.

There is also much more summon spells available, much more protection spells available.

In Skyrim, spells dont increase in damage often, and it takes a long time to get the spells that are actually good unless you use cheats.

In Two Worlds, every spell has an incredible leveling system where it increases in effect each time you level up. On top of that, you have stacking which makes even better effects.

I like the summoning spell where you summon ghost archer. Also, I like protection spell that uses mana as health, making you very tanky. Its useful since mages usually arent that tanky.