Finished Two Worlds. Started Two Worlds 2.

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 3
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Okay, so I finished Two Worlds main story as a mage.

Mages seem to be an overpowered class, but I havent tried completing as a knight yet.

With mages, you have spells such as overpower and concenrate, which when used combined make your next attack spell do huge damage. I think it does like 20000 damage or more.

Even final boss fight was too easy.

The spell "chains" basically stops any opponent, making him unable to move and unable to fight.

So mage can control his opponent easy.

It took me some time to figure out that certain enemies were weaker against certain spells.

I went with Earth, Fire and Air spells. I figured there wont be enemy in the game that is immune to all 3 of those. And there wasnt.

Now, final boss can kill you with one strike, but basically, you either run away to gain distance and strike with spell from distance, or you freeze him with spell chains. Chains can basically freeze him forever.

Now, I did start the game again, this time as a knight.

But I really wanted to try Two Worlds 2.

So I didnt proceed with playing as a knight in Two Worlds, but went straight for Two Worlds 2.

Two Worlds 2 is obviously somewhat better graphics. It does feel closer to Skyrim graphics.

I started it as a mage, since mage seems to be good in first game.

Now, you have to make your own spells, which I find slightly annoying. Well, we will see how it goes.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@Best.Korea
Adds more options and individuality I imagine, if all the spells are custom.

I often found it fun to make custom spells in Warcraft III World Editor.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@Lemming
Yes, but sadly, the spell system seems worse. I am playing as mage, I barely do any damage because I lack mana, which is stupid because I literally invested all points in mana to have mana.