If you can believe in your real beginning, you will know thyself.

Author: GnosticChristianBishop

Total: 37
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop

GnosticChristianBishop,

YOU FEEBLE QUOTE IN HIDING FROM YOUR BIBLE STUPIDITY:  "being as Bible Stupid as you are " This is typical. Criticize, without showing what is being criticized or spoken of." 

Uh, through your total "word salad" quote in your post #30, and in part your quote above, I easily criticized your outright Bible Stupidity by showing that you went totally against Jesus' inspired words as God in my following link: 

Now, if you continue to be Bible Stupid within this Religion Forum, then I will have to correct you AGAIN in front of the membership because I am to follow this passage as a TRUE Christian: "As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear (1 Timothy 5:20).  Do you understand? Yes?

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE "GNOSTICCHRISTIANBISHOP" THAT DOES NOT LIKE TO BE CORRECTED BY THE TRUE WORDS OF JESUS AS GOD, WILL BE ..."

GnosticChristianBishop
GnosticChristianBishop
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Go fuck yourself and your genocidal garbage God.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@GnosticChristianBishop

GnosticChristianBishop,

YOUR QUOTE TO ME IN GOING AGAINST COC RULES: "Go fuck yourself and your genocidal garbage God."

Objectionable Content:  "Unwarranted systemic vulgarity and invectives, which may include off topic personal attacks and/or hate speech, are subject to disciplinary actions."

What did we expect from a dumbfounded pseudo-christian like you, that has a ZERO biography of NOTHINGNESS as shown in your link herewith:   https://www.debateart.com/members/GnosticChristianBishop

NEXT PSEUDO-CHRISTIAN LIKE "GNOSTICCHRISTIANBISHOP" THAT WANTS TO EMBARRASS HIMSELF IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP, WILL BE ...?

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
A picture of my dog for you Deb.

He says Happy Festivus Deb, it's always heaven in front of the log burner here in Wales.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

What a cute little pup you have, and I am sure you are aware that Jesus, as God, created animals as a help mate for Adam FIRST AND FOREMOST, before He created Eve.  "Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for him.” Now out of the ground the Lord God had formed every beast of the field and every bird of the heavens and brought them to the man to see what he would call them. And whatever the man called every living creature, that was its name." (Genesis 2:18-19)

Therefore, Adam named your pet a "dog" therefore you should thank him, praise!

Since Jesus, as God, didn't think of a woman for a helper to Adam until after He made the animals, which again shows woman are second class citizens in the eyes of Jesus, He then created Eve; "But for Adam no suitable helper was found.  So the Lord God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and then closed up the place with flesh.  Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. (Genesis 2:20-22)

Oh, did you know that your pet will go to heaven?  “Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your judgments are like the great deep; you save humans and animals alike, O LORD.” (PSALM 36:6)  Unfortunately for you is that you won't see your dog in heaven because you are an unbeliever and will be burning in the sulfur lakes of Hell for eternity, praise Jesus' revenge!  

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
A Zedku for Bro D.

I'm an accepter  Bro.

I think that a GOD would  be OK with accepters.

Accepting one's condition, without speculation in archaic scriptural prose form. 

Whether or not residual energy mingles in the ionosphere or beyond.

Or is somehow compartmentalised in a special place.

One can speculate.

Anyway.

For now and for a few more years,

I will mingle here and impart my living energy as best I can.

Happy Festivus Bro.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@zedvictor4

zedvictor4,

YOUR SATANIC QUOTE FOR THE SEASON: "Happy Festivus Bro."

I will have a Happy Christmas celebrating my brutal and bloody serial killer one God named Jesus, whose actions within the Bible even murdered innocent babies and children and aborted them as well when His followers didn't follow His doctrine, praise Jesus' true modus operandi iat this Holiday season for Christians!