As Christmas nears, its good to remind ourselves that ...

Author: Tradesecret

Total: 26
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
  • John the Baptist leaped for joy at the presence of God in the womb of Mary. 
  • That Mary was chosen by God and called most blessed. 
  • That the Holy Spirit breathed into Mary and she became pregnant and that this act uniquely distinguishes EVERY other religion from Christianity.  Sex between god and man is a pagan product, and rejected by the true God. 
  • That the angels and the shepherds witnessed the coming of the messiah and the angels worshiped Christ. And the Shepherds visited the new mother and child. 
  • That the angels sang. An interesting phenomenon given that this doesn't seem to fit with just being a messenger. 
  • That the angels warned Joseph to leave Bethlehem when Jesus was about two and he did and went to Egypt. 
  • That Herod died and the Angel told Joseph he could return. 
  • That Joseph took his family to Nazareth. 
  • That Jesus' birth was prophesied as was his messiahship. 
  • That the Scriptures were fulfilled. 
  • That Jesus grew and then finally was killed on a cross. 
  • That Jesus rose from the dead. 
  • That over 500 witnesses saw this over a period of at least a month. 
  • That almost all of the disciples died for the truth of this event. 
  • That the church grew exponentially. 
  • That 2023 years later the church continues to celebrate the birth and death and resurrection of Jesus despite the antagonists. 
  • That today the numbers of Christians has risen from 12 in about 50 million people to almost 1 in every 4 people in the world. 
  • That where Christ is preached, new hope and new life changes the people who turn to him.
  • That the gospel continues to transform people's lives and the world around them. 
  • That is the best news that people can know - a reconciliation with God - for ever. 
  • That Christ will return some day - to judge the world. 
  • And that every knee will bow - whether you believe or not and whether you think this is nonsense or not. and indeed whether you are alive or have passed on. 
  • Merry Christmas. May you experience communion with the Christ. 

Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Merry Christmas!
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
@Best.Korea
Happy Solstice and New Year.
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
-->
@zedvictor4
happy festivus for the rest of us
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
I am a polytheist.

I can worship all Gods. 

Yay!

But Christians dont like when I say I worship both Jesus and  Satan. Christians are greedy.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@n8nrgim
Yep, Festivus it is.

Never heard of it before.

Probably the same as Winter Festival in the UK.

Doesn't matter really, just enjoy some quality time with friends and family.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@zedvictor4
festivus is from Seinfeld. you must not be a Seinfeld devotee... which is very uncool. 
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
there is no God but Allah, and Muhammad is his prophet? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@n8nrgim
I dont know why does Allah insist that I only worship him. Thats kinda expecting too much.

My faith is slutty.

I do many Gods at the same time.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

As per our modus operandi within this elite Religion Forum, should we show the membership AGAIN in how utterly Bible Stupid Miss Tradesecret truly is with her opinionated propositions in her initial post without any biblical vouchsafing?

1.  MISS TRADESECRET SAID:  "That Mary was chosen by God and called most blessed."

As we both know, Mary was a LEVITE and Joseph was in the blood line of King David, and since Joseph did not impregnate Mary for the act of Jesus being born “through the seed of David,” and then Mary being a Levite and NOT from the house of David, then Jesus was a Levite as well.  This biblical axiom goes directly against the scriptures shown herewith in this spurious passage: "Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;" (Romans 1:3)

Therefore, even though Mary was chosen by Jesus as God, seemingly she was hardly blessed because of her incestual impregnation by her own son through the Holy Spirit of God, which is Jesus (Matthew 1:18).  When born, Jesus became His own Father as well when Joseph was out of the picture, notwithstanding, Jesus was born out of wedlock because Joseph had yet to marry Mary, therefore, in the true Hebrew tradition, Jesus became a manzar which is a bastard child!

As a TRUE Christian, I have always thought that what a terrible beginning to start the faith of Christianity.  :( 

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Bible Stupid Miss Tradesecret truly is with her opinionated propositions in her initial post without any biblical vouchsafing?

Its all very well having an opinion Brother D.  But I am struggling to remember a time when the Reverend Tradesecret has ever provided  the necessary evidence or justification to be considered valid or reliable for any opinion that s/he always presents as biblical fact. This is not to mention the point of his continued contradictions.
 If he was honest, he would at least admit the the virgin birth is a rehashed story no just from other cultures, but from Old Testamant Stories.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR TRUTHFUL QUOTE AGAIN ABOUT MISS TRADESECRET: "Its all very well having an opinion Brother D.  But I am struggling to remember a time when the Reverend Tradesecret has ever provided  the necessary evidence or justification to be considered valid or reliable for any opinion that s/he always presents as biblical fact"

Your quote above is the reason that we have to correct Miss Tradesecrets Bible Stupidity all the time.  Of which, WE ARE NOT HARASSING her when we have to perform this act upon her, whereas if she wasn't so GAWD DAMNED BIBLE INEPT, we wouldn't have to correct her all the time, therefore it is her fault to be made the Bible fool!

2.  MISS TRADESECRET SAID IN HER POST #1:  "That the Holy Spirit breathed into Mary and she became pregnant and that this act uniquely distinguishes EVERY other religion from Christianity.  Sex between god and man is a pagan product, and rejected by the true God." 

Huh? WTF?!  Absolutely no where within the scriptures did Jesus, as God, "breathed into Mary for her to become pregnant!!!!!!" Furthermore, when Miss Tradesecret says that it is pagan for a God to have sex with mankind, she is wrong again,  where the term that is associated with Jesus as God being Mary's Son impregnating His own Mother in the immaculate conception is called; "Celestial and Incestual Sex through Jesus' Holy Spirit with His own mother Mary!"

At the expense once again of Miss Tradesecret's outright Bible Stupidity, this is how Jesus was brought into this world as explicitly shown above:  ”But just when he had resolved to do this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife, for the child conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:18-25)

I am just doing my job as Jesus wants me to do within this Religion Forum: "As for those who persist in sin, rebuke them in the presence of all, so that the rest may stand in fear (1 Timothy 5:20).  

Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
Happy Solstice and New Year.
What is happy solstice and why should it make me happy?
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@n8nrgim
Sure won't make that mistake.

Though being a Brit I will have to look up Seinfeld.

Not sure what it is.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
A Zedku for Trade.

Exactly.

Though I'm sure you know what the word "solstice" defines.

And it's temporary significance in terms of ongoing Sun Earth interaction.

Your state of mind is obviously of no importance within the above context.

And neither is mine of course.

Though let's hope that ongoing Sun Earth interaction affords us a few more cycles of temporary contentment.

Regardless of how we might be inclined to process such information.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

3. MISS TRADESECRET QUOTE IN HER INITIAL POST #1 THAT HAS TO BE CORRECTED: "That the angels and the shepherds witnessed the coming of the messiah and the angels worshiped Christ. And the Shepherds visited the new mother and child."

I know, I know, what's new with Miss Tradesecrets Bible Duncery®️?  The Messiah must be a physical descendant from the fruit of the loins of King David (Romans 1:3 & Acts 2:30). Yet, my poor Jesus was not in any way related to King David as many spurious verses so state, because Mary His mother, who He incestually impregnated through His Holy Spirit, was a Levite when she bore Jesus.  Furthermore, His step-father Joseph had nothing to do with Jesus' birth who was from the house of David, therefore, TRUE Christians like me have to accept that Jesus WAS NOT the Messiah of the Hebrew people ONLY!

In Miss Tradesecrets embarrassment in this thread alone, at least she is gaining TRUTHFUL biblical knowledge that I am giving her for her to use towards her church congregation, instead of her normal MO of proffering LIES to them all the time with her "ungodly opinions," praise!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
  • That the Scriptures were fulfilled. 
  • That Christ will return some day - to judge the world. 
Well just randomly picking a couple of his/her bullet points shown above, Brother D. These are contradictory statements for one that claims to be a "half preterist".  But s/he's to dumb to realise and remember what s/he has written in the past. Like I keep saying, the believability of the lie is of no consequence to a narcissistic compulsive liar.

And of course , s/he offers no supporting evidence for any of those 24 claims made in the OP.

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

YOUR TRUTHFUL QUOTE REGARDING OUR #1 BIBLE STUPID MISS TRADESECRET: "Like I keep saying, the believability of the lie is of no consequence to a narcissistic compulsive liar."

Yes, your quote above is true relative to Miss Tradesecret.  I can gain solace in knowing that since we've shown Miss Tradesecret to outright BIBLICALLY LIE all the time, and barring that she is a female that will not inhabit my glorious heaven in the first place as I've shown ad infinitum, therefore to be sure, all LIARS like her will parish and not see heaven, praise!

JESUS' INSPIRED WORDS SAID:  "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish." (Proverbs 19:9)

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
As i couldn't do the reading and writing thing. 
Everything I've learned about the jesus ,was via ,  15 sessions of sunday school and  christmas carols. 
So yeah, yeah,  ive a deep knowledge and understanding of the dude. 

Please fell free to stop me if you think im wrong . 

Although im a actual  bible illiterate fool. 
im not, a bible illiterate fool. 

Ok so , jesus was born . 
( away in a manger )
This is were jesus,  thats lill lord  jesus. Thats were he layed down his sweet head. 
Nar
Nar 
Nar
The nar nar .
The stars in the sky actually point this out.  

Then there is these three wise guys . 
Gold , frank, and mer.  
They went to see Marys boy child , jesus christ , whom  was like born on christmas day. 
Hark now here
I know Angels sing . 

And It is because of this that,  man will live forever more. 

This is like a sirmon on a hill hey. ?

Shall i continue  ? 
I know a lot lot more about the big fella. 

'Singing in my head.' 
Eleven lords are leeping. Then theres Geese laying . 
No,  no facts it that song . 
The town was Bethlehem . 
Yeah thats it. 

Look i could good on but as you can see , when it comes to the jesus, i am quite knowledge able.  
I mean. 
It safe to say. I know the bloke. 
And Thats only like two songs of infomation. 

Did i happen to mention that thay never once let him laugh and play and join in any games what so ever.

No?
Of course i didnt.
Thats Rudolph ya dick heads. 

No but umm.m
His practically my brother.
From another mother. 
With like a different farther. 

Yall get the picture of my vast jesus knowledge right. 
Peas and fuckin carots. 

Picture.   OT christmas carols .
Thats some dark dark shit there. 
Ha.
Ha. 
OT carols. 

I bet little baby jesus would of tasted so nice. 
Like Real tender , fall of the bone meat .
Real succulent. 

I would of eaten him as soon as had a chance.
But thats a diffrent post.m

MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS. 
LOVE YAS.  

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull

Deb-8-a-bull,

YOUR REVEALING QUOTE REGARDING YOUR HUNGER FOR THE BABY JESUS:  "I bet little baby Jesus would of tasted so nice. Like Real tender , fall of the bone meat .Real succulent. I would of eaten him as soon as had a chance."

Well, you are right in line with Jesus as God in ordering His Hebrew creation to eat their own children as shown herewith: JESUS AS GOD SAID: And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and everyone shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.’ (Jeremiah 19:9)

It's hard to be a True Christian when you read ALL OF THE BIBLE!!!

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
I wouldn't eat a whole baby jesus.  

I only really wanted like a couple of slices of him. 
A taste you know. 
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Deb-8-a-bull
I wouldn't eat a whole baby jesus.  

I only really wanted like a couple of slices of him. 
A taste you know. 

So a couple of holy wafers washed down with a little wine wouldn't suffice then, Deb?

Deb-8-a-bull
Deb-8-a-bull
-->
@Stephen
I dont wanna say Chunks, 
but im talking meat. A decent bit. 
Off a Around  7 month old jesus.  

For fuck sake you are making feel like some kind of sicko now.
I Just wanna a taste.

Lets tell stories about terrible teen jesus.  
Pre puberty, 

What we know most about teenage age jesus is.

Ummm. 
Well.
Nice. 
And Also. 
Interesting. 

Then there is Ye at 33. 

We could assume shit jesus use to do. 
He fished .
Carpentered . I mean he was a carpenter.   
Not very popular with the ladies .

His father left him a such a young age hey. ?

No i said.  his father. 
Father. 
For fuck sake. 

Actully 
From the age of 1 
To 
The age of 33. 
Id like to insert. ( Elliott Rodgers manifest )

Har. 
He. 

A Distinguished gent.   
Yes 

Magnificent.  
Correct. 

Dying at the age of 33 knowing you had a good 900 plus years left to live must suck. 

You would feel so sorry for youself. 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

UPDATE AGAIN IN MISS TRADESECRET BEING A FEMALE:  https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

Uh, with all of the BIBLICAL FACTS that we have easily brought forth relative to Miss Tradesecret in this Religion Forum in showing her outright Bible Stupidity, AND in NOT being a Christian in any way whatsoever, and where we've shown where she has outright sinned against Jesus ad infinitum, where the outcome is the FACT that she is not going to my biblically 1400 square mile heaven upon her demise, praise!!!

Therefore, why does Miss Tradesecret remain in this notable Religion Forum only to bring forth even more of her Satanic "OPINIONS" to the topics at hand where we have to once again CORRECT HER outright Bible Stupidity?!  You would think that when she is made the Bible fool ad infinitum, that she at least would go to a "Children's Christian Forum" where she would be more at home with the mental state of Christian "KIDS" with their feeble knowledge of the Bible just like hers!

Seriously, in prayer with Jesus nightly, He has told me that He has specific punishing plans for Miss Tradesecret upon her earthly demise, that aren't too pretty because she has slapped Jesus in the face too many times because of her Bible Stupidisms®️ that went directly against Jesus' true words, praise!

18 days later

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Tradesecret
And so.

Winter Solstice/ Christmas (2023), was, and shall never be again.

We pagans now look forward to the Spring Equinox (2024).

Though some will choose  to diversify and celebrate the Christian festival of Easter, with all it's resurrecting and chocolate egg profundity.

NB. Pagans are happy to run with the Christian year numbering system...Just makes things simpler.
Tradesecret
Tradesecret
-->
@zedvictor4
Of course it does. 

And we don't mind that you cling at our apron strings.