Flat Universe Therom

Author: ebuc

Total: 12
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Part 1: Well documented science

..1a} Except for some anomalies in Cosmic Background Data { temps } and in Planck Telescope data, ----Universe appears flat  { not geometrical flat }---.

With that above in mind and this web site article explanation, I will then follow with a recent utube I saw for first time today 12/15/1923, explaining how even tho, a torus has positive, negative and flat { gaussian } curvature, in various ways all vertexes or numerical graphing of a torus sum-to-flat, and,

that conclusion, coincidentally matches my 2D lattice pattern for my 3D, Quantum Space-time Torus i.e. it is defined by four circles all in the same planes, and geometrically flat

.1b}  ..." What does a flat universe mean, though? This flatness isn’t the two-dimensional kind we often encounter in everyday life, but you can envision it with a few analogies.

...Say you’re standing in one corner of a square room. Walk 10 feet along the wall to the next corner, then turn 90 degrees. Walk another 10 feet and turn 90 degrees again. Do this twice more and you’ll find yourself back where you started — you’ve completed a square. This is the standard Euclidean geometry that we all learned in high school, and if you add one more dimension you get a flat universe. "...

Part 2: geometric math theorums { Gauss Bonnet } and Euler
Euler vertexes of a torus or graph sum to zero ergo a torus is flat and I give a time stamp to specific place to get the basic idea.

....2a} Remember, that, topologically a torus is just a flat square plane,  i.e. take a flat square paper, then fold into tube --toilet paper tube shape-- and then curve the tube { if it were rubber or latex ]  so the two open ends meet.  We then have a torus.

So I came across this new vid to me, and to understand the above ' torus sums all numbers to flat '  go to the following utube link at time stamps 8:53 watch for a little bit.  Again this was new to me. 

Part 3: Ebucs Quantum Space-time Torus {---overlapping tori that compose all of finite Universe--- }

Ive clearly presented how Gravity and Dark Energy exist outside { beyond } our observed time aka physical reality  my clearly expressed, numerically linear, spiral, dual-invaginated, 3D, Quantum Space-time Torus,  when I most often express in a 2D lattice pattern, ---ergo we dont see the geodesic trajectories between outer Gravity and inner Dark Energy---    those four lines,  are all on the same plane, ergo flat

...........................5p.....7p.................11p..........13p....outer Gravity field of nodal events
-
-
.0.............................6...............................12...............Reality aka Observed Time
...............3p.............................9............................Reality aka Observed Time
-
-
.........2p........4.....................8.....10.........................14....inner Dark Energy field of nodal events

These above four lines, and circular field of nodal events in Quantum Space-time Tori, 

Part 4: Bucky Fulllers Synergetic four hexagonal planes of equilibrium

...4a} that, are coincidentally  similar too  Bucky Fullers, four hexagonal planes that define the cubo-octahedron or in Fullers Synergetics, aka the Vector Equilibrium { VE }

Fuller states that, when the VE is built from four hexagonal planes of paper, we then have 24 chords and 24 radii { from nucleus  see B graphic in this LINK }

And Fuller goes on to say, the VE's 24 chords and 24 radii, that, in conceptual theory, are the closet we will ever come to knowing God { Universe's non-creator God } aka 12-around-1 spheres aka four hexagonal planes.

My minimal Quantum Space-time Torus, that contains a quantum pulse { 91 lines-of-relationship via 14 nodal events }, has 19 nodal events in a 2D lattice pattern, however,

...4c} in the 3D torus the the four lines each curve back to meet themselves, and the first that meet and become one-in-the-same is the 18 and the 0, as they are on the same inside line. So a total of 18 nodal events = 153 lines of relationship, and,

whereas Fullers spherical VE has only one nuclear sphere { 12-around nuclear 1 }, there is are five { 6 } overlapping hexagons and six { 6 } nuclear nodal events { 0/18...3p...6....9...12....15 in my Space-time torus. See below

...........................5p.....7p.................11p..........13p...................17p................outer G field of nodal events
-
-
.0.............................6...............................12.........................................18......Reality Physical aka Observed Time
...............3p.............................9...................................15................................Reality Physical aka Observed Time
-
-
.........2p........4.....................8.....10.........................14..........16........................inner D.E. field of nodal events

The formula for numerical lines-of-relationship is n^2, minus n, divided by 2

..." 227.03 The number of telephone lines necessary to interequipvarious numbers ofindividuals so that any two individuals will alwayshave their unique private telephone lineis always (N 2 - N)/2, where N is the number of telephones.

.....This is to say that all thespecial interrelationships of all experiences definecomprehension, which is the number ofconnections necessary to an understanding of "what everythingis all about." When weunderstand, we have all the fundamental connectionsbetween the star events of ourconsideration.

.....When we add up all the accumulated relationshipsbetween all thesuccessive experiences in our lives, they will alwayscombine cumulatively to comprise atetrahedron, simple or compound."...
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
When I change screen resolution to lower resolution, my character in game looks fat.

But when I increase screen resolution, the character looks tall.

Sadly, I have to lower resolution to increase game's frame rate so it doesnt lag.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
A Zedku for EbuccubE.

How flat?

Stuff is either 3D,

Or not at all.

In my opinion.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Zed, you may want to skip the math and go straight to bottom of page to my #5 Cosmic Holography  label, that is copied from a 2007 Scientific American article by Israeli  mathematician Jacob Bekentstien ---famous for his Bekenstien Bound of black holes---  article.

Stuff is either 3D,

1} "Stuff "= occupied space { Ebuc } ---see #below for complementary Meta-space math considerations of 3D volume ergo, inherently inclusive of a 2D area and  1D radius

...1a} quantised instrumentally and quantified mathematically, or,
...........1aa} quantised Fermionic { Enricho Fermi } matter { ex electron } and,
............1aa} quantised bosonic  {Indian physicist Satyendra Nath Bose } forces { ex EMRadiation }

...1b} Non-quantised ergo Meta-physical { Ebuc translation } until quantised and/or  quantified
.............1b} Gravity { contractive aka mass-attractive }
..............1bb} Dark Energy { expansive aka cosmological constant }

Or not at all.
2} macro-infinite { no volume }, truly non-occupied space and has surface area defined by a dynamic, finite { volume, area, radius } we call the occupied space Universe { @ }, ex.........space.......@.......space....

......2a} Meta-space math that complements our finite, occupied space { @ } Universe { @ }, and,
.......2aa} the macro-infinite { ...... } truly non-occupied space { ....space..... }

3}    Sphere { perfect } ergo Meta-space math of 3D Volume of perfect sphere is  4 divided by 3, * pi { perfect circle } * radius to 3nd power { ^3 }
........................note: for sphere volume and area, only one radius { small r }  factor is involved.......................
......3a} 2D Area of sphere = Area = 4 * pi { perfect circle } * radius squared { r^2 }
..........................note: Archimedes was first to discover that the 2D area of perfect sphere is equal to surface area of four circles of same radius of the sphere, tho he mostly likely used cylindrical { tube and is same as torus volume and area } geometry to figure this. Alternatively see Synergetics 455.02 LINK

4} Torus { perfect } LINK volume is 2 * pi { circle } to 2nd power { ^2 } * R { larger radius } * r { smaller radius }

..........4a} Surface area of torus is 4 * pi { circle } to 2nd power { ^2 } * R * r
...................note: see the torus link to graphics that will show you the two kinds of radius used in toroidal math..........

5} Cosmic Holography { Ebuc  labeling } via best of the best mentioned in this SAmerican article LINK and perhaps the most significant comment below is this

...' Holographic restricts the number of degrees of freedom '....

...." RESEARCHERS HAVE proposed many other entropy bounds. The proliferation of variations on the holographic motif makes it clear that the subject has not yet reached the status of physical law. But although the holographic way of thinking is not yet fully understood, it seems to be here to stay. And with it comes a realization that the fundamental belief, prevalent for 50 years, that field theory is the ultimate language of physics must give way. Fields, such as the electromagnetic field, vary continuously from point to point, and they thereby describe an infinity of degrees of freedom. Superstring theory also embraces an infinite number of degrees of freedom. .......Holography restricts the number of degrees of freedom..... that can be present inside a bounding surface to a finite number; field theory with its infinity cannot be the final story. Furthermore, even if the infinity is tamed, the mysterious dependence of information on surface area must be somehow accommodated.

....Holography may be a guide to a better theory. What is the fundamental theory like? The chain of reasoning involving holography suggests to some, notably Lee Smolin of the Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics in Waterloo, Ontario, that such a final theory must be concerned not with fields, not even with spacetime, but rather with information exchange among physical processes. If so, the vision of information as the stuff the world is made of will have found a worthy embodiment."......Jacob Bekenstein  died 2015 LINK

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Yep.

I think that I have previously proposed that information/data in some form might be the GOD principle.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
I think that I have previously proposed that information/data in some form might be the GOD principle
Sorry Zed, over the years, i've read your superficial attempts to explain your  God principle over the years and have no idea what it means.

..." 't Hooft described how the disagreement --[ between Susskind and Hawking]--  eventually got worked out.

...It's possible, he said, to figure out how much information has gotten drawn in to the black hole. Once you do that, you can see that the total amount can be related to the surface area of the event horizon, which suggested where the information could be stored.

...But since the event horizon is a two-dimensional surface, the information couldn't be stored in regular matter; instead, the event horizon forms a hologram that holds the information as matter passes through it. When that matter passes back out as Hawking radiation, the information is restored. "...

Much as we despise the idea, Jacob Bekenstein was clear, before the 2007 SAmerican article I posted previously, that...." we appear to be 2D creatures having an illusion of 3D "....also in SA a few years prior if I recall correctly.

The area of the four circular, bisecting hexagons of the spherical cubo-octahedron { aka Vector Equilibrium } is equal to the surface area of the sphere they define.

What I feel I'm working on is that the seemingly 2D perimeter  { for Fuller  a trajectory } of the great circles is actually the Meta-space, geometric center line of an occupied space, 3D torus.

And also, the 12 radii of the VE's inherent circular hexagons ---24 when their constructed from four paper circles LINK--- is  four chordal tori plus the12 or 24 radii's { one section of a circle/torus that is not shown---  tori.

So we have outer set of 4 tori, that, overlap with 12 or 24 tori that have one part of their volume all passing through and center around a common center point.  Would love it I had money to pay someone to do these graphics for me. More so if they could be done in dynamically to show the quantum pulsations { 14 nodal  events } in each of this total set of either 16, or 28 overlapping, numerically spiraling, diametric invaginations { the reality sine-waves we see } pulsations.

Again, I'm not suggesting this is shape of our finite, dynamic Universe.  Just so i'm clear here.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
GOD principle is that which might be responsible.

One can say no more.

Though one can speculate wildly, variously and extensively.

And come to no certain conclusions.

Thing is, we can only base our thinking on NOW.

Whereas the future of the Universe is likely to be very very lengthy.

So relative to Universal potential we are grossly lacking in knowledge,
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
GOD principle is that which might be responsible.

Responsible for what Zed? Please be specific if you can.

One can say no more.
Unfortunately for me and others

.......And come to no certain conclusions.
Please share if you ever do.

Thing is, we can only base our thinking on NOW.
Not asking you do other than that.

Whereas the future of the Universe is likely to be very very lengthy.

Length is associated with a finite existence set Zed. Occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed, only transformed ergo eternally existent. You always seem to disregard the evidence of such eternal existence. If you want to speculate about future, then  you will have to disregard the intentions of your prior statement above regarding ..thinking on NOW....

So relative to Universal potential we are grossly lacking in knowledge,
Agreed, yet humans have arrived at physical laws based on evidence in PAST and NOW. Same goes for cosmic principles.

There is no God principle, only some words you like to state, that, seemingly have  no logical, common sense critical thinking to substantiate with evidentiary experiences to validate or even speculate about.

When riding our bike, it is true, that, we never know for sure what is over the next hill, however, from our experience, we do know that if ride higher onto a hill, that, left unchecked, there is the other side of hill that goes lower.  Even going into orbit { higher }, most stuff is going to fall back to Earth { lower }, unless there is enough propulsion to take them out of the pull of our gravitational pull of Sol.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
Responsible for what.
Something or nothing.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Unfortunately for me and others.
We must accept our current situation, including what we do know and what we are currently unable to know.

I would suggest that current situations always depended upon good fortune.

Please share if you do.
Et tu, Brute?

Length is associated with a finite existence set.
Length  is synonymous with duration and both are certainly associated with finite existences.

Though whether or not everything is finite, in so much as everything will eventually reach a point of infinite nothingness, is not so certain.

Given that we are reasonably sure that our existence is a reality.

Therefore, not necessarily a one off duration of everything.

Humans have arrived at physical laws.
And there maybe many more yet to be visited.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Something or nothing.
Both, i.e. eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe { @ } and,
macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space outside of Universe, exist.

The evidence for both of these is human experiences and logical, common sense critical thinking concluding deductions.

Your guess is as good as mine.
Not human guesses are created equal Zed.  Why you would think so makes no sense.

We must accept our current situation, including what we do know and what we are currently unable to know.
And we must use Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts access to logical, common sense critical thinking deductive conclusions, based on all know human experiences. Ergo the conclusion of physical laws and cosmic principles.

I would suggest that current situations always depended upon good fortune.
Of course it has been primarily good fortune Earth exists and allows for such biodiversity and creatures with access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego.

Et tu, Brute?
Huh? Have no idea what that means Zed.

Length  is synonymous with duration and both are certainly associated with finite existences.
Good, then you appear to agree that your use of the word "length" infers a finite set of distance occupied space existence.
......infinite............space.........infinite........-->finite--> @ <--finite <--......................infinite............space..........infinite......................

Though whether or not everything is finite, in so much as everything will eventually reach a point of infinite nothingness, is not so certain.
1st law of thermodyamics, naught { energy } is created nor destroyed, only transformed.  When you have evidence this physical law is invalid, please share Zed.

Occupied space cannot be created nor destroyed ergo Universe exists in eternal, dynamic  transformation.  PLease share when you logical, common sense critical thinking, based on knowledge of all known humans experiences, that, suggests otherwise. You Zed, nor anyone else has ever done that

Given that we are reasonably sure that our existence is a reality.
A physical reality that is associated with a 2D sine-wave patterning for fermionic matter and bosonic forces.  Old news.
And this sine-wave patterning appears in my 2D patterning of a 3D, Quantum Space-time torus, as 0...3p....6....9......12...15...18 etc and those triangular numbers are basis of structure.

All houses, buildings etc, require triangulated digaonalization to be considered as stable ergo safe structures to be inside of.

Table salt is cubical, however, it has a smaller atom between each of its 8 corner, and larger atoms. This pattern creates triangulation within square cube of salt.

And there maybe many more yet to be visited.
Agreed, however, there are principles involved called, being consistent { no exceptions  ergo Universal } and non-contradictory.

So even tho Einsteins { ergo Schwartzchild and others } GRelativity math  leads to incomplete null geodesics aka singularities and proved in one page paper by Roger Penrose in 1965, that doent mean that math is the final story for what occurs inside and event horizon of black holes aka most concentrated resultants of gravity in Universe.

I posted to FRLW in another thread new vid by Sabine Hossenfelder,  that consider the theorrtical scientist who as father of Kerr black holes i.e. rotating black holes, and he now says that Hawking and Penrose were both incorrect about incomplete null geodesics aka singularities in black holes.

Ha, that specific vid by Sabine is now only accessible by suscribers to her Roy Kerr new ideas of there are no black holes.

ebuc
ebuc
Time Stamp 56:45 > :48  Roy Kerr states, black holes are linear perbutations of flat space, or something like that. Here is the vid Ive been watching today.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
You could always do an internet search for Et tu, Brute?

It is a very well known historical saying.