Checkmate transphobes!

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 40
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Transphobes say:

"If you have a penis and testicles, you are a boy."

So if a person surgically removes those, then he stops being a boy?

Checkmate, transphobes! You just proved that person can change genders!
Sam_Flynn
Debates: 0
Sam_Flynn
Not how it works...*facepalm*
It goes beyond external genitals. It is chromosomal. 
Can't change your DNA. RNA. Let alone one's chromosomes. 
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Sam_Flynn
Actually, he's not wrong per se. There are people in the world, possibly millions throughout history, who went their entire lives believing they were women but had XY chromosomes. There are various intersex conditions to this effect and sometimes the only visible symptom was/is infertility.

The conventional modern understanding has an object as being reducible to its parts. Even conservative efforts to define gender by DNA or phenotype are a byproduct of modernity.
But in the past, Western philosophy, namely Scholasticism, saw objects possessing what is called "essence", which simplistically can be defined as the answer to the question "what is the thing". For example, a horse is a horse. A tree is a tree. A human is a human, a man is a man, and a woman is a woman.

Essence is a metaphysical property and you cannot break essence down to a DNA test, metallurgical analysis, x-ray, or so on. It's immeasurable as such concepts as, for example, the soul.
In the case of gender, when liberals say it can't be given an absolute rational definition that applies to all human cases, they are right. Of course, that doesn't make gender less real nor abrogate the consequences of throwing said reality out the window.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Another Zedku for BK.

Are vagina, cervix, womb and ovary transplants currently feasible?

Because disabling sperm production,

Stuffing ones chest with silicone,

Wearing sexy lingerie,

Whilst consuming a diet rich in synthetic hormones,

Doesn't necessarily initiate the development of egg producing systems.

Or a lifetime of contentment for that matter.

King to Queen  transphobephobe.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sam_Flynn
It goes beyond external genitals
Maybe for you, but thats irrelevant to the topic.

This topic only deals with those who claim that penis and vagina determine who is male and who is female.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Swagnarok
I find people who have need to dictate other people's genders pretty gay.

Like, learn not to stick your nose in other person's gender.

Also, due to nature of language, you also dont get to dictate what is a boy and what is a girl.

I see many people in debates thinking that they have some special right of dictating definitions while denying same right to others.

Its mostly Christians who do that. Atheists are smart enough to know that labels are arbitrary. Christians... well... not so much.
FLRW
FLRW

Here is a list of prominent intersex celebrities that you needed to know yesterday, like: Caroline Cossey. Mokgadi Caster Semenya. Hanne Gaby Odiele.
FLRW
FLRW

People who are intersex have genitals, chromosomes or reproductive organs that don't fit into a male/female sex binary. Their genitals might not match their reproductive organs, or they may have traits of both. Being intersex may be evident at birth, childhood, later in adulthood or never.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
-->
@Best.Korea
People "stick their nose in gender" because it's important. Maybe a little less so today than it used to be, but historically the conservatives were often the only thing preventing civilizational collapse.

A poll that came out not that long ago suggests around 20% of Gen Z identifies as some category under the LGBTQ umbrella. Gay, lesbian, bisexual, transsexual, or just "queer". Some because it's immediately pleasurable and hedonistic, others never learning how to deal with the opposite sex and hoping they'll find greener pastures shacking up with their own, and others being more straight than gay but choosing to emphasize the little bit of gayness they have because LGBTQ identity is cool now.

I needn't have to explain what this entails. Men being in relationships with men, women being in relationships with women. Men trying to present like women and being a turnoff to most cis women. Women trying to present like men and being a turnoff to most cis men. People doubling down on the queer aesthetic and not being conventionally attractive to most people who might otherwise consider dating them. Not just because of their outward appearance, which is definitely half of it, but also because probably most LGBTQ people have crippling mental issues (and will readily admit as much online in many cases).

When all is said and done, you have a group that's notoriously averse to settling down in pair bonds for life and having families. I'm sure a handful of them do, but overall statistics don't paint a picture of demographic stability.
In the 21st century, fine. Whatever. You can replace people with immigrants. Which causes its own long-term problems if those immigrants aren't assimilated into the culture which existed before, but whatever. It can be done.
But what about the Middle Ages, when a woman might have 8 children and only have 2 survive to adulthood? When the population might increase 10 percent after 100 years? In short, a population just barely above replacement rate WITHOUT the queer lifestyle being rampant? What happens when you introduce this, and suddenly the numbers start dipping below the threshold, and stay there permanently? Eventually, something would have to give. That country would have to die out sooner or later.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Swagnarok
So you are offended by freedom and want to force people to reproduce.

I am amazed by all the ways you Christians find to justify rape.

Sadly for Christians, the world is not gonna give up its freedom to embrace your vision of forced reproduction.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Swagnarok
What happens.

Progress.

Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Best.Korea
Transphobes say:

"If you have a penis and testicles, you are a boy."

So if a person surgically removes those, then he stops being a boy?

Checkmate, transphobes! You just proved that (sic) person can change genders!
-->
@<<<Sam_Flynn>>>
It goes beyond external genitals
Maybe for you, but thats (sic) irrelevant to the topic.

This topic only deals with those who claim that penis and vagina determine who is male and who is female.
No one claims what you're claiming. Especially those you claim, rather ascribe the fallacious label of "transphobes." No such thing as a "transphobe."

When anyone asserts the external observation, it goes without saying the internal is also addressed. Cannot have the external without the internal.
So, it is VERY MUCH germane to this topic. 

Maybe look beyond the walls of your cardboard house and pay attention for once might help, linguistically that is. 

Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Swagnarok
-->
@<<<Sam_Flynn>>>
Actually, he's not wrong per se. There are people in the world, possibly millions throughout history, who went their entire lives believing they were women but had XY chromosomes. There are various intersex conditions to this effect and sometimes the only visible symptom was/is infertility.
Oh no, he/she is most certainly wrong. 

Those you speak of are a statistically significant few compared to the overall worldwide total population of normal human beings. So few, in fact, that it renders them insignificant to the "big picture" of normal reality. 

The conventional modern understanding has an object as being reducible to its parts.
Word salad.

Even conservative efforts to define gender by DNA or phenotype are a byproduct of modernity.
They're not a byproduct of anything. They are the direct result of observable reality. 

But in the past, Western philosophy, namely Scholasticism, saw objects possessing what is called "essence", which simplistically can be defined as the answer to the question "what is the thing". For example, a horse is a horse. A tree is a tree. A human is a human, a man is a man, and a woman is a woman.

Essence is a metaphysical property (sic) and you cannot break essence down to a DNA test, metallurgical analysis, x-ray, or so on. It's immeasurable as such concepts as, for example, the soul.
Essence: The inherent, unchanging nature of a thing or class of things.

Trans =/= essence of anything normal. It is by definition, mental illness. 
Mental illness quashes the "essence" of that which should be "unchangeable." 

In the case of gender, when liberals say it can't be given an absolute rational definition that applies to all human cases, they are right. Of course, that doesn't make gender less real nor abrogate the consequences of throwing said reality out the window.
Reality is male and female, end of reality.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Sam_Flynn
When anyone asserts the external observation, it goes without saying the internal is also addressed.
That makes no sense. Please try again.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@Sam_Flynn
No such thing as a "transphobe."
Get a dictionary Einstein.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@Sam_Flynn
One assumes that reality is everything that occurs.

As an exercise in classification, reclassifying gender-type is no different to any previous gender classification exercise.

The application of different criteria is just a modification of the exercise.

Reality evolves as ideas evolve, as data is transferred and established and potential is recognised and utilised.
Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Sidewalker
Just because the term can be found in a dictionary to appease the SJW on the left doesn't make it factually true.
No one is afraid of (an irrational fear thereof) trans people. They just don't want to be forced to pander, accept, let alone tolerate their mental illness. 
Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Best.Korea
Why am I not surprised that obvious observation of biological and physiological reality making no sense to you. pffft.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sam_Flynn
Just because the term can be found in a dictionary to appease the SJW on the left doesn't make it factually true.
No one is afraid of (an irrational fear thereof) trans people. They just don't want to be forced to pander, accept, let alone tolerate their mental illness. 
Ah yes, of course the dictionaries are all part of a vast conspiracy, fake words for fake news...LOL you guys are a hoot.
Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Sidewalker
Did or did not Webster s and/or Cambridge dictionaries change the definition of what a mand and woman is?
Well?
Not a conspiracy. Fact. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sam_Flynn
If it's not transphobia, then you explain it, why are you obsessed with the genitals of Transexuals?

I mean, I get it that you don't want immigrants poisoning our blood, I understand that you guys think it's important to maintain the purity of the race, but why hate Transexuals too?   They are like a half percent of the population, have you ever even met one to hate?  If you have met one, did you ask them to show you their genitals?  I mean, if that's what it takes for you to use the preferred pronoun, I'm sure they will pass and tell you they don't really care what you want to call them, I'm sorry, but no matter how much you obsess, you still don't get to see their naughty parts.

But hey, if it's really that important to you, I'm sure there are web sites you can go to. 

Freak.
Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Sidewalker
If it's not transphobia, then you explain it, why are you obsessed with the genitals of Transexuals?
I, like no one else against kowtowing to the mental illness and delusions of grandeur of those claiming to be a sex/gender they are not, are not obsessed with the genitals of anyone. It has nothing to do with their genitals and everything to do with their mental illness. MENTAL. In the head. Gender Dysphoria is a few criterion away from Schizophrenia. 

I mean, I get it that you don't want immigrants poisoning our blood, I understand that you guys think it's important to maintain the purity of the race, but why hate Transexuals too?   
No one hates transexuals. The issue is forcing acceptance and changing the English Language to force that acceptance and tolerance of their mental delusions. 

They are like a half percent of the population,
No, they are like 0.6% after the fad took hold. Prior to the proliferation of their insanity, they were less than 0.4% of the population. 

have you ever even met one to hate? 
Irrelevant. I don't need to meet or know any mental basket case claiming to be the opposite sex or non-binary or whatever delusion they are asserting to KNOW they are mentally ill. It's called EDUCATION. 

If you have met one, did you ask them to show you their genitals?  I mean, if that's what it takes for you to use the preferred pronoun, I'm sure they will pass and tell you they don't really care what you want to call them, I'm sorry, but no matter how much you obsess, you still don't get to see their naughty parts.

But hey, if it's really that important to you, I'm sure there are web sites you can go to. 

Freak.
This sophomoric banality makes you the freak, not I. 
Ultramaga
Ultramaga
-->
@Best.Korea
I don't care if gays never have babies. Good.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sam_Flynn
I, like no one else against kowtowing to the mental illness and delusions of grandeur of those claiming to be a sex/gender they are not, are not obsessed with the genitals of anyone. It has nothing to do with their genitals and everything to do with their mental illness. MENTAL. In the head. Gender Dysphoria is a few criterion away from Schizophrenia. 
Yeah, you guys are always projecting your characteristics onto others, it's MAGA that is a mental illness, manifested in hatred, hostility, denigration of others, and obsession with Transexual's genitals..

Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Sidewalker
Can't debunk anything I said, so you throw some red herrings out there on a completely unrelated subject and falsely equivocating both to a person. 
Typical TDS liberal move. Noted. You got nothin'
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sam_Flynn
They are like a half percent of the population,
No, they are like 0.6% after the fad took hold. Prior to the proliferation of their insanity, they were less than 0.4% of the population. 
OMG, that's what you are afraid of?  You think it's contagious?

That is hilarious.

Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Sidewalker
Strawman fallacy.
Not what I said. 
Clown. 
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@Sam_Flynn
Strawman fallacy.
Not what I said. 
Clown. 
Methinks the Lady doth protesteth too much.
Sam_Flynn
Sam_Flynn
-->
@Sidewalker
-->
@<<<Sam_Flynn>>>
Strawman fallacy.
Not what I said. 
Clown. 
Methinks the Lady doth protesteth too much.
Typical sophomoric banality. As expected. 
ebuc
ebuc
..."Although the Y chromosome's role in sex determination is clear, research has shown that it is undergoing rapid evolutionary deterioration.

..Many generations ago the Y chromosome was large, and contained as many genes as the X chromosome.

..Now it is a fraction of its past size and contains fewer than 80 functional genes. This has led to debates and concerns over the years regarding the Y chromosome's eventual destiny.  Many speculate that the Y chromosome has become superfluous and could completely decay within the next 10 million years. While studies of the Y chromosome have been challenging due to the palindromic and repeat-rich nature of its DNA sequence, recent genomic advances have provided some unexpected insights."...