The God Principle Explained

Author: ebuc

Total: 22
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
1} go to this vid of Roy Kerr ---in 1963 developer of rotating black holes----  time stamp 9:20 for the origin of black hole or Universe or as some prefer to label it, The ' God ' Principle.  -----neutron star is the singular ring at core/origin of black holes----.

2} to have more comprehension of the God Principle, it is better to at least go back to time stamp 8:00 and his 2nd reference to Schwartzchild  ---person who while on the  front lines of WW 1, solved equations Einstein said no one would ever figure out cause so many calculations to do---,

3} Roy Kerr is may be in his mid 80's in this vid, and he is one of those difficult math types, so you have to bear with his awkward way of describing and awkard use of a computer system control of to various points of reference,

4} Ive run out of time and if you make it too 15:40-15:45 --as I did--   then you will see begin to understand Roy Kerrs solution to why centrifugal spin forces overcome the gravitational { Newtonian forces }, ergo no singularity ever occurs.

5} Kerrs use of term stationary = no time, or as Fuller ergo I label as static model coordinate or polyhedron etc.  Fuller says time is spin --see Kerrs rotational black holes not stationary/static black holes.  In fact, no black hole is stationary, they all have some spin is what Roy thinks.

6} the other thing Kerr likes to point out, is that there is two primary parts to math of black holes and why the cult of the singularity arose:

.....6a} the easy parts,
......6} the hard parts, and with these hard parts, Einsteing, Penrose, Hawking etc and that what they all do, is make an assumption about where the mathematical hard parts lead to, and that is of course these incomplete, null geodesics { light rays } aka singularity. 
ebuc
ebuc
Following on post #1.........

Neutron Stars > ? < Black Holes

..." They are one of the two possible evolutionary endpoints of the most massive stars, the other being black holes. The densest stellar objects, apart from perhaps, whatever exists at the heart of a black hole, neutron stars are some of the universe's most extreme objects.

.....Currently, scientists aren't exactly sure where the delineating line between black holes and neutron stars lies. This uncertainty exists because the physics inside neutron stars remains difficult to investigate. ".....
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Sir Roger Penrose who has described himself as an atheist, says he doesn't believe in any religious doctrines but says the nature of reality is more complex than many of his secular colleagues admit. He describes 'three great mysteries' in the realms of mathematics, consciousness and the physical world, that science has not yet explained. "Mystery number one is the fact that this world of physics is so extraordinarily precisely guided by mathematical equations. The precision is extraordinary... Mystery number two is how conscious experience can arise when these circumstances seem to be right. It's not just a matter of complicated computations; there's something much more subtle going on... Mystery number three is our ability to use our conscious understanding to comprehend mathematics and these very extraordinary self consistent but deep ideas, which are very far from my experiences."
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Perhaps we created the maths to suit the physics.

And perhaps we evolved to be conscious because it as an inevitable consequence of life.

And therefore, perhaps we created the Math because we undoubtedly would.

And perhaps everything evolved to be as it is, because it was an inevitable consequence of material existence.

And why that would be, is perhaps more staggeringly profound than the physics itself.

Which is not to suggest that the physics of material development and structure is not staggeringly profound.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
FLRW, it is about more and more degrees of consciousness  with the synergetically most complex consciousness having access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego.  I dont see any reason to make it any more of a mysterious complex issue.  AI is the closet non-biologic consciousness.

1} A single simple nodal event ---as * or as v--  in space, does not know it exists, without having a line-of-relationship with another nodal event.

......space.......*........space... the * event has no way of knowing it, exists since it has no relationships to other. Other-ness is key to minimal set we label as consciousness aka aware-ness of self and or other-ness.

2} ......space.......*-------*..........space........  and now we have twoness with a three-ness being the line-of-relationship.  Theoretically we could say that, the minimal line of relationship is mass-attractive Gravity.  In my logical, common sense critical thinking explorations, I think it is closer to truth to have geodesic line-of-relationship as Gravity ergo,

3} ......space.....(*)( )( )( )( *)...........space.........., however, there is more to the story, because, when I say nodal event, I am invoking a single vectorial invagination { v or as V } ergo, angle is inherently complemented  complemented by a point.  This is theoretically, conceptually,  only a Meta-space 2D existence, ergo non-existent.  For it to be 3D it needs to be a vertex Y i.e three angles, defined by one or more trajectories.

4} The  3D space having a volume { XYZ } is the tetra{4}hedron and it has 4 such vertexes { Y Y Y Y }, and 12, 2D surface angles and 6 lines-of-relationship. --6 is can also be hexagonal in 2D and Ive posted the vid on how brain uses hexagonal patterns to navigate a persons location. Two people won nobel prize for their discovery.

vvv vvv vvv vvv = 12 nodal events and Y Y Y Y = four vertexes and 12 angles. See Synergy LINK to understand the simplest geometric synergy of Universe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With my new Roy Kerr vids, I believe every black hole has a neutron star as its nuclear core.  So lets recall Hawking takeing Bekensteins hologrpahic ideas of black holes, and translate them to the Universe springing from a black hole, and if Roy Kerr is correct, then really Universe springs from black hole with neutron core as its nucleus.

Kerr wants us to drop the whole cult of the singularity idea, as he thinks it is rubbish. I still have not finnished watching his vid, that I like so much.

Following on post #1.........

Neutron Stars > ? < Black Holes

..." They are one of the two possible evolutionary endpoints of the most massive stars, the other being black holes. The densest stellar objects, apart from perhaps, whatever exists at the heart of a black hole, neutron stars are some of the universe's most extreme objects.

.....Currently, scientists aren't exactly sure where the delineating line between black holes and neutron stars lies. This uncertainty exists because the physics inside neutron stars remains difficult to investigate. ".....

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
Which is not to suggest that the physics of material development and structure is not staggeringly profound.

Agree Zed, and so many want to go off on saying how amazing precise orderliness force factors of our eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe to exist, that  also allows for human access to Meta-space,  must be some outside agent like God, for it exist. Inviolate physical laws and cosmic principle eternally exist in complement to the occupied space Universe. There exists no creator God.

I suggest you begin with post #5 above, and keep in mind before and after you read it, that, all of the amazing interrelationships, within Universe, are also eternally complemented by Meta-space physical laws and cosmic principles, that humans discover, not create.

And one final note Zed. A physical law and cosmic principle presumed to be inviolate, --based on evidence to date--   and if they are, then any talk of another universe with differrent laws or principles is rubbish aka illogical, lack of common sense critical thinking. 

Ex Max Tedmark { theoretical physicist } makes if very clear ---and I repeated since 90's---  that, there can exist no universe, that has more than five, regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra.  Inviolate physical laws and cosmic principles are Universal and that is large U ergo is inclusive of any local universes { small u }.  Do you understand that Zed?

There are limits to what can exist, except in regards to macro-infinite and truly non-occupied space, that exists outside of our finite Universe, however, even with the macro-infinite space, its  has a limit where it meets the eternally existent, finite, occupied space Universe { @ }. The boundary { defined limit shape } of macro-infinite, is where it meets our Universe ergo macro-infinite is also  Understand?

......space.........@.........space.... exists eternally in complement to the inviolate, Meta-space physical laws and cosmic principles.

All else is Meta-space mind at play in fantasy land.  Meta-space fantasy land has limits also. Ex fantasy about a 6th,  regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedron.  Ok do you seen it in mind Zed? If so draw us a picture or begin by describing it for us, other wise it remains fantasy land, until evidence such ever exist.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
In fact, no black hole is stationary, they all have some spin
Black holes are scary. They can eat the entire planet. I wouldnt mess with black holes.
ebuc
ebuc
Another new term is the law of conservation of angular momentum and this is very relevant to Kerr Space-time and of course my Quantum Space-time Tori.

See Figure for the Roy Kerr Space-time and remember Roy Kerr is who did the math for a rotating black hole and of course, all black holes are rotating. Logical, common sense critical thinking conclusion. There maybe other web sites that also have image of the Kerr Space-time.

Black holes eat matter for dinner, breakfast, lunch and snacks. Perhaps more it is more accurate to say that black holes  convert --via disintegration-- matter into EMRadiation { photons }.

Something new Im learning from Kerr vids is that there are two event horizons and he says this common knowledge amongest most all cosmologists, physicists and theoretical physicists, so once again, shows what an amateur I am when it comes to cosmic considerations --baring of course my own theories and proven numerically geometrical conjectures---.

Here is another Kerr Space-time URL link

..." Instead of a single solution for the location of the event horizon, as in the Schwarzschild case, the equation you wind up with in the Kerr case is quadratic, giving two separate solutions: an “outer” and “inner” event horizon.".. and it is this next link that led me to todays info above. It also has some Dynamic Kerr images.
ebuc
ebuc
Finite occupied space set  >>>Black Hole  > ^(o)v < Neutron Star Rotating >>>> @ { as core of initial stages of a regenerative, finite, occupied space Universe.

^(o)v = rotating neutron star

.........outer horizon (........inner horizon (...........singularity ring O ........... rotating neutron star ^(o)v

A torus is define by gravitational frame dragging in the between the inner and outer even horizon --if not also on them--- and out side around the Black hole.

They are a resultant of affects of the  rotations inside black hole around the neutron star, and its e Singularity Ring.   The other to know is that the rotation at singularity ring and or neutron star core, over comes any inward directed Gravity go the light rays never come to singularity at center of black hole.

The most significant concept of a Meta-space 'God' Principle in Kerr-Newman Space-time is ..the conservation of angular momentum....

ebuc
ebuc
The torus associated with Kerr Rotating Black Holes --Kerr Space-time--- show particles orbiting Kerr Black Hole fill the volume of a torus shape.

..Because of the non-spherically symmetric nature of the system, where we now have one of our three spatial dimensions representing a rotational axis and where there’s a direction (clockwise or counterclockwise, for example) to that rotation, a particle that orbits this black hole won’t make a closed ellipse that remains in the same plane (or a slowly-decaying and precessing ellipse, if you account for all of general relativity’s effects), but rather will move throughout all three dimensions, eventually filling in a volume enclosed by a torus. ".....

Scroll a little past half way on page and there is two graphics showing how the torus occurs

31 days later

ebuc
ebuc

All occupied space  is in motion,

All occupied space is in eternal transformation

All that exists is in the Cosmic Trinary  Set/Outline { Table of Content } and its finite set of trinary { an other } sub-catgories.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

How do you create 3D space from nothing?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@FLRW
How do you create 3D space from nothing?

XYZ aka 3D i,e, cartesian math of three lines at 90 degrees to each other, and sharing a common vertex. See one corner/vertex of a cube.

Occupied space is not created from truly non-occupied space  aka true nothing-ness space or true void of nothing, that, exists outside of our finite, occupied space Universe.

If some one told you other wise, they lack logical, common sense critical thinking on that topic.

1st law of thermodynamics...and I paraphrase here...' naught is created nor destroyed, only transformed eternally '..... Simple concept.
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Space and time are intangible and available, so do not need creating.

Stuff doing stuff is the tricky bit.

If there was no space, it would be surrounded by space.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
If there was no space, it would be surrounded by space.
Zed, this is inconsistent, contradictory statement.  Understand why?

if  "no space" then it is constradictory to say "surround by space" i.e. first you invoke no space, then you invoke space.

I think you intentions were more along these lines of thought......' if no occupied space Universe existsed, macro-micro-inifnite truly non-occupied space would sill exists.

1} occupied space Universe { @ } exists eternally and for the most part,--not totally insignifcant--   the macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space is moot { insignificant/irrelevant },  ....space......@.......space... and in this case the truly non-occupied space is shaped by the occupied space Universe, where the two meet.

2} if only the truly macro-micro-infinit non-occupied space would be more moot, and insignificant, in so far,

...2a} as there is no binary  two-ness { 0 - 1 } involved  there is only one-ness ............space........., and again, this goes back too those who like the; 

..." Anthropocentrism regards humans as separate from and superior to nature and holds that human life has intrinsic value while other entities (including animals, plants, mineral resources, and so on) are resources that may justifiably be exploited for the benefit of humankind. "... without human access to Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts, then what is the purpose of Universe, and more so since there is no creatures to ponder and assign a purpose to occupied space Universe, and its complementary truly non-occupied space, and Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego.

Infinite truly non-occupied space lacks structural and systemic integrity

Finite, occupied space has structural and systemic integrity.

zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
So what is no space?
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
So what is no space?

Zed, Ive been very clear for a few years now regarding my Cosmic Trinary Set/Outline: Table of Contents

1} Eternally existent, Spirit-1, Meta { beyond }-space, mind/intellect/concepts and ego, i.e. not space, rather concepts of Space, Universe { non-creator God }, Time, Toyotas, Baseballs etc, and to be specific "no space" exists as a concept only because of all of the following, that are confirmed by the 1st law of thermodynamics and I parraphrase......naught is created nor destroyed, only transformed eternally '.....

------------abstract/conceptual line of demarcation--------------

2} Eternally existent, macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space, that, surrounds/embraces/enclcoses the following set,

3} Eternally existent, Spirit-2,3 and 4 { trainary set } finite, occupied space Universe { @ non-creator God },

.....3a} Spirit-2 occupied space fermionic matter and bosonic forces, that, are quantised and quantified,

.....3b} Spirit-3, occupied space, ultra-micro  Gravity (  ),

......3c} Spirit-4, occupied space, ultra-micro Dark Energy )(.

...........................space...................@..................space........

.................space.....................(> * <) i (> * <).................space...... conscious bilateral humans and other animals 31 bilateral spinal nerves  total 62

........space..................................(    )(    )......................................space........quantum space-time torus biscected view

..space........................................< . . .  >...................................................space....Quantum Pulse { graviton-darkEon } 5 overlapping hexagons { three nucleated 3p. 6. .9  } as complicated truncated, di-pyramid i.e. minimal set for a tube with two triangular end portals and central triangular girth ergo a tube { |   |   | }.  Ex liken to a toliet paper tube that has two end portal/openings and mid-girth body opening.

Hope that address your question Zed.

The minimal field of Universe is no less than one, dual invaginated Quantum Space-time Torus having 6 invaginations { 0/18....3...6...9...12...15.. } that, create our sine-wave physical reality { observed time }. 

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@zedvictor4

I believe in Quantum Leap
zedvictor4
zedvictor4
-->
@ebuc
@FLRW
My primary comment concerning no space surrounded by space, was more about human perception than about theoretical physics.

After all, we are both  limited and unlimited by imagination.

Though, theoretical physics is also imagination. 

Quantum leap, imagine that.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
My primary comment concerning no space surrounded by space, was more about human perception than about theoretical physics.
I made no such comment Zed.  Please address what I presented to you. You tend to want to leave out my actual words and above is perfect example. You leave out the word occupied.

2} Eternally existent, macro-infinite, truly non-occupied space, that, surrounds/embraces/enclcoses the following set,

3} Eternally existent, Spirit-2,3 and 4 { trinary set } finite, occupied space Universe { @ non-creator God },

After all, we are both  limited and unlimited by imagination.

Yes, humans limited in size weight.   Zed, please imagine for us a regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedron that is not one of the only five that are possible of Universe. You cant nor can anyone else.

You say such exists, and saying something does not make such speculation truly existent, truly possible etc. It just means a person can make a false statement about what is possible.

If you want to call that imagination, I think it is in error for any to make that statement also. When you or any can truly imagine a 6th regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedroon please share. It is eternally impossible.

Though, theoretical physics is also imagination. 
Theoretical physics can do math do not correlate to occupied space Universe. Ex there is no evidence of any string particles of Universe.

Quantum leap, imagine that.
Quantum tunneling is electron or some particle that is one side of a barrier and some goes through and appears on the other side

..." What is Quantum Tunnelling? Quantum tunnelling is defined as a quantum mechanical process where wavefunctions can penetrate through a potential barrier. The transmission through the potential barrier can be finite and relies exponentially on the barrier width and barrier height. "
https://byjus.com/physics/quantum-tunnelling/

ebuc
ebuc
Angular momentum

emotion ... " 1570s, "a (social) moving, stirring, agitation," from French émotion (16c.), from Old French emouvoir "stir up" (12c.), from Latin emovere "move out, remove, agitate," from assimilated form of ex "out" (see ex-) + movere "to move" (from PIE root *meue- "to push away"). The sense of "strong feeling" is recorded by 1650s; extended to any feeling by 1808.

Motion....movement....mojo.....momentum.....mom.....Ma

Pa and Ma emote as one motion and I came into existence via mojo { .." a magic charm, talisman, or spell. "... }

ebuc
ebuc
..." The minimal field of Universe is no less than one, dual invaginated Quantum Space-time Torus having 6 invaginations { 0/18....3...6...9...12...15.. } that, create our sine-wave physical reality { observed time }. "...

It may be more correct to say, that, the minimal field is the 13 nodal event quantum pulse [ graviton-darkEon ] with its 78 lines-of-relationship.

13^2 = 169

169 minus 13 =   156

156 / 2 = 79 lines-of-relationships { trajectories/vectors }

Universe { non-creator God  } > minimal set of overlapping and interfering Quantum space-time Tori > the non-quantize-able graviton-darkEon pulse  { 78 vectors, and 13 nodal events }

1...........5p....7p.....11p......13p..outer Gravity Field (  )

........3p.....6.......9.........12........inside-the-tube physical Reality Field sine-wave /\/\/\/\/

...2p......4......8........10............ inner Dark Energy Field )(

This above minimal field integral pulse, is an octahedron --if viewed in Euclidean format--- aka truncated, triangular based di-pyramid composed of three subdivided triangles, and one free agent nodal event inside the-tube [ polyhedron } identified as number < 9 >.

Here below Ive tried to make it more clear those three subdivided triangles i.e. each subdivided triangle is defined by its 4 nodal events ---vertexes when all 78 lines-of-relationship are included in the graphic. The numbers in bold are the central/nuclear event of the outer triangular set.

-------1------------------------5p.......7p..............................11p................13p----

------3p----------------------------6---------------< 9 >-------------------12-------------

2p.............4-----------------------8----------------------------------------10-------------

Here below is linear set of the subdivided triangles, and the free agent number < 9 >, and again the minimal field of Universe, as quantum pulse
composed of non-quantized Gravity (  ), Quantized Physical Reality /\/\/\/  and non-quantized Dark Energy )(.

1....2p....3p......4

5p....6...7p.....8

< 9 >

10....11p....12.....13p