Deer Meat Eater Beware

Author: ebuc

Total: 5
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Deer Meat Eaters Beware....Chronic Wasting Disease { CWD } is prions in blood that changes the genetics and the concern ---unfounded?---  is that the prions can adapt to human genetics ergo, a the potential CWD in humans via deer, or other animals ex beef.

..."The causative agent of CWD is a prion, an infectious misfolded protein, which binds to the normal prion proteins and causes them to convert to the misfolded shape.used to make new blood cell, Prion proteins occur in higher concentrations in nervous and lymphoid tissues as well as the spleen, where it is believed that the proteins transport copper essential mineral that is used to make new blood cell, maintain brain hormone balance, and in many other functions.   Over time, these misfolded proteins and **the lack of copper cause cell death**, which leads to holes to develop in the brains of infected animals.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@ebuc

Remember that CWD is a fatal prion disease that affects reindeer too !
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Something's going to get you in the end.

Antibiotic resistant bacteria,

Old Age disease.

Or a Bus.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@zedvictor4
@FLRW

Something's going to get you in the end.
..." These experiments show mixed results, with some experiments showing CWD can infect animals other than cervids and human-like proteins; while some fail to infect study animals, so it is unknown if CWD can infect humans or will be able to infect humans in the future. "...

..." Some prion diseases are capable of infecting more than one species. For example, in the 1990s in England, humans and zoo animals (several species of ungulates including kudu, elands, and oryxs) developed two new prion diseases: variant CJD and exotic ungulate encephalopathy, respectively, after eating beef or feed tainted with bovine spongiform encephalopathy."..

..." Research has that cervids can be infected with CWD by eating plants that have taken in CWD prions from the soil. "...

..." CWD was first discovered in 1967 in a mule deer at a research facility in Colorado. To date, it has been found in 26 states, 4 Canadian provinces, South Korea, Norway, Finland, and Sweden. Some of the spread may be attributed to human activities, such as moving unknowingly infected live cervids for agricultural purposes. In 2012, CWD was found in a captive white-tailed deer in Pennsylvania, and two months later it was found in wild whitetails. "...

Originally it was a song about Jim leaving his girl friend, however, it may evolved into more as he performed the song.  And of course it can be seen as his seeing his near future death at age 27, same age I got married at.

Or a Bus.

"The End" is death, although the song also deals with Jim Morrison's parents - it contains Oedipal themes of loving the mother and killing the father. Morrison was always vague as to the meaning, explaining: "It could be almost anything you want it to be."

...."On July 3, 1971, Morrison was found dead in the bathtub of the apartment at approximately 6:00 a.m. by Courson. He was 27 years old. The official cause of death was listed as heart failure, although no autopsy was performed as it was not required by French law. "

Map for CWD in USA

FLRW...Remember that CWD is a fatal prion disease that affects reindeer too !
I know,  and that is why ive moved to Antarctica.  :--) No food here and very cold here so I have to have vegan Spam air-dropped to me and very thick long underwear costing me a lot.  :--)

CWD found in Finland and Norway Reindeer, Moose, Red Deer and Elk { USA? }
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
-->
@ebuc
I am a meat eater. I like vitamin B12.

While meat eating is bad for health, its just a fact that vegetables taste like crap.

Now, eggs, as a vegetarian alternative, are slightly better than just going on fruit and vegetables.