Where I currently stand on every issue I could think of

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 6
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog

If you have any disagreement and you want to state it, you are free to do so.  I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time.
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
I would say that infant circumcision shouldnt be done even if there is a medical reason, unless medical reason is strong enough and there are no other ways to cure a condition.

About smokers. Smokers have terrible habbit to smoke in my presence. It isnt enough that they are killing themselves and their brain cells. They are also trying to kill me and my brain cells.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
-->
@TheUnderdog
Based.
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
I would say that infant circumcision shouldnt be done even if there is a medical reason, unless medical reason is strong enough and there are no other ways to cure a condition.
There was this person I know who had this condition were erections were very painful for him, almost traumatizing in fact, and his only cure was circumcision.  In that case, I think if the infant has a decent chance of having that condition, they should get circumcised (along with people who have a similar exception).

But religious circumcision should only be allowed to be performed on individuals with enough mental capacity to consent, however that is determined.

About smokers. Smokers have terrible habit to smoke in my presence. It isnt enough that they are killing themselves and their brain cells. They are also trying to kill me and my brain cells.
1. 24% of Americans support a total ban on smoking (which technically includes people currently addicted to tobacco).
2. 60% of Americans support a total ban on smoking in public places.

Now, what do I think of this?  I think smoking tobacco is horrible, I don't smoke it and I think people that smoke it should break their addictions. However, I really don't think it is moral at all to ban tobacco for people who are already addicted to tobacco.  I don't know what it's like to be a tobacco addict, so I'm not going to judge someone for not breaking an addiction when I don't know how difficult it is.

Now should people be allowed to smoke in public?  If the answer is no, I really don't think it should be a state law that enforces it.  Yeah, people who smoke tobacco smell pretty horribly, but so do people that haven't showered in 2 days.  The government can't just arrest people for being in public without showering for 2 days; it just seems too nanny state to do that.  I guarantee you, there are way more businesses that have signs like, "no smoking allowed" then, "no body odor allowed".

If someone's body odor or tobacco odor really annoys you that much, walk away from them; you don't have to interact with them.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
I was circumcised as a baby for religious reasons.

It damaged my penis, so when I have an erection, penis is bent downwards. Looks rather ugly.

It can be fixed with surgery, I read, but I dont feel like having anyone cut my penis anymore.

Great overwhelming majority of babies have no any medical condition that requires circumcision.

In fact, there are countries with very low rates of circumcision, and people are doing fine, even better regarding health than countries where majority is circumcised.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
If someone's body odor or tobacco odor really annoys you that much, walk away from them; you don't have to interact with them.
People get mad when you walk away from them.