Debates: 34
Wylted
As long as it is to support trump. I guess it is fine
DebateArt.com
Debates: 0
DebateArt.com
-->
@DrChristineFord
Congratulations on creating this amazing site.  It's really impressive.

Did you ever debate on DDO?  Because you spoke about "not losing the spirit we have here" referring to the spirit at DDO being kept at DART.  But you have no record of debates on that profile.   
Thanks, glad that at least somebody appreciates it here instead of trying to tie me up to some mysteries haha.

No, I suck at debates but I like creating interesting stuff, like this website. I spent a lot of time on DDO just reading stuff, not participating. I barely spoke English even 2-3 years ago...
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@DebateArt.com
You just read for 2-3 years. Please tell me about your opinion of me during thay time.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Wylted
RM I need your collaboration on a project to figure out just who the fuck this Mike guy is and expose the fuck out of him. Please join my crusade. Unblock me
Rude.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Wylted
Winter is coming
Haha scary, especially when it's already -30C outside :/

DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Wylted
You just read for 2-3 years. Please tell me about your opinion of me during thay time.
No idea, barely paid any attention to the users.

Wylted
Wylted
-->
@DebateArt.com
The world would be a better place if you guys never defeated Hitler. Russia owes the world an apology for that.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Wylted
That's a naive world view but I am not going to argue, I have no time for that. 
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
And folk, if you are in the US, we probably have like 10-14 hours difference at the moment, so please take it into consideration. Also I am on holidays and may be slow to reply, because I am trying to have some life here. I've worked on the website almost half a year non stop so let me have some rest and I'll get back to it once I am more in a work mode, probably right in the beginning of January. 
Wylted
Wylted
-->
@DebateArt.com
You must be a jew, a kazar jew at that
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Wylted
No, I am not. 
bsh1
Debates: 14
bsh1
-->
@DebateArt.com
Since I flirt with everyone, how tall are you? What color is your hair? Do you have abs?
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@bsh1
Not tall at all, 175-180 centimeters, give or take. I wanted to cry when I went to Germany once and saw those giant people there but I like to think that I am simply heat efficient haha. Some weird dark-ish brown. Abs? I think I saw them a few years ago but then they broke up with me. But with proper training, I could get them back in a few months, but currently, I am too lazy for that haha

What about you? :)
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@DebateArt.com
About 6 feet (google says that 184cm). Blonde. No abs, but then, bottoms don't really need them quite as much.
bsh1
bsh1
God, I hate metric.

If there were a referendum on metric vs. imperial, I would vote imperial all the way. Why? Because I am American and we measure things in feet goddamnit.
bsh1
bsh1
I will leave this AMA open for another 20-ish hours. I will probably switch it to read-only shortly thereafter.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@bsh1
About 6 feet (google says that 184cm). Blonde. No abs, but then, bottoms don't really need them quite as much.
So tall and blonde? I hope you are not handsome guy with blue eyes, I hate you damned arians, you make it impossible for other guys to compete lol

God, I hate metric.
This one is on you, you Americans just had to come up with everything different from the outside world haha
bsh1
bsh1
So tall and blonde? I hope you are not handsome guy with blue eyes, I hate you damned arians, you make it impossible for other guys to compete lol
I do have blue eyes, lol. But I'm gay, so if you're straight, I'm not exactly competing in the same market...

This one is on you, you Americans just had to come up with everything different from the outside world haha
Lol.
DrChristineFord
Debates: 2
DrChristineFord
-->
@DebateArt.com
You don't debate and you didn't really notice users...

I gotta ask - what were you paying attention to, and why pick ddo?

Castin
Castin
-->
@drafterman
I'm not disputing the humor, but I'm seeing a disturbing penchant for dismissing users with jokes instead of addressing their concerns.
Mods are human beings, and you guys can be really intense about your grievances. Humor can be a stress reliever and a way to fend off emotional burnout. As far as I've seen, it's usually something mods do once they feel exasperated with previous efforts to address a complaint.

But if this comment was even a little bit inspired by my "your complaint is that we listen to complaints?" post in that other thread, know that it definitely wasn't my intention to be dismissive or make you feel laughed off. It was a real question asking for some clarity. I just tend to reach for humor in most interactions. It's just my nature. Humor is how I stay sane. Well... sane-ish.

bsh1
bsh1
-->
@Vaarka
I like it, but occasionally the instrumentals were a bit harsh.
DrChristineFord
DrChristineFord
-->
@DebateArt.com
пожалуйста, объясните нам. почему вы создаете этот прекрасный сайт на английском? когда ты говоришь по-русски и не любишь спорить. Вы продадите это, может быть?

drafterman
Debates: 6
drafterman
-->
@Castin
All I hear is that the mods can't handle the stress, the workload, or are even willing to do their job. The lot of you should resign.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@DrChristineFord
No reason to switch to Russian, it's not fair to the other users.

You don't debate and you didn't really notice users...

I gotta ask - what were you paying attention to, and why pick ddo?
I read the arguments for and against some topics that I was interested in. Answering the second question, there weren't any other options but DDO.

пожалуйста, объясните нам. почему вы создаете этот прекрасный сайт на английском? когда ты говоришь по-русски и не любишь спорить. Вы продадите это, может быть?
It was initially in Russian, didn't work out, so I translated it to English when I noticed that DDO was going down. And no, I am not planning on selling it, it's a hobby project, not a commercial project.
DrChristineFord
DrChristineFord
-->
@DebateArt.com
there weren't any other options but DDO.
Why not? 
DrChristineFord
DrChristineFord
-->
@DebateArt.com
Thank you for answering my nosey questions.  :) 

Raltar
Debates: 4
Raltar
-->
@DebateArt.com
Hopefully those answers mostly settle any Russia conspiracy theories, although it looks like Wylted is going to start on the Nazi conspiracy theories. 

Two questions I didn't see answered anywhere; 

1. What was the original justification for making bsh1 head moderator? (Just because he asked?)

2. Why does Virtuoso's profile say Israel, but bsh1 (and Wylted, apparently) claim he lives in the U.S.?
Wylted
Wylted
I can probably go meet up with virtuoso and take a picture with him in front of a popular philly landmark to prove it if need be. Also Mike is not a Nazi. He is something far worse........... Not a Nazi
bsh1
bsh1
-->
@David
Why does Virtuoso's profile say Israel, but bsh1 (and Wylted, apparently) claim he lives in the U.S.?
Virt is best placed to answer that, but maybe because he is Jewish? Lots of people on DDO would list countries that they didn't actually live in. I think moderators should probably list their actual places of residence if they choose to list any.
Castin
Castin
-->
@drafterman
All I hear is that the mods can't handle the stress, the workload, or are even willing to do their job. The lot of you should resign.
The neurochemical rush of hate is intoxicating, isn't it.

Yessss. Give in to your hate, young Skywalker.