Author: bsh1

Read-only
Total: 125
RationalMadman
Debates: 565
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3

As early as that officially I began it. I still fund the site just because I know my money is going to this website and that if it's a choice between shutting down some shady dealings or shutting down this website, he/they/she would shut down this website without a question as this is the economic drain so either way I am funding a good thing. It's like when I buy meat from a small takeaway joint knowing that the slaughterhouse would find a new clientele in no time if I didn't. I know about the inevitable and fund what I love because evil is gonna happen anyway, I know how to fight evil the right way and you need to pick your fights well and brutally do them not just whatever.

thett3
Debates: 2
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
credit to you where it’s due, man. I thought the site was suspicious but the hammer didn’t really drop for me until ethang posted the timeline. Hopefully they give us a full explanation 
Wylted
Debates: 34
Wylted
I have established a line of communication with ethang who is only just starting this investigation. I will release the resf of his i formation when it becomes available in documentary format and be banned when his investigation is concluded.
thett3
thett3
-->
@Wylted
fact: Ethang (PBUH) = Robert Mueller 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@thett3
As cancerous as this community is, it is the best cancer on the Internet to die to in my opinion. That is why I sat and watched, this is the only motherfucking community on the whole Internet other than CreateDebate or like 2 users on DI where I saw people have the brain to use to THINK and not THINKING to have the brain work.

That sounds like nonsense because it is to those who don't know what the reason we have a brain is. Nonsense religions tell us we have a 'soul' please just stop it, your brain is your everything. Your brain is your temple. If you have a brain BECAUSE you think, you live life fundamentally minimalistic to never produce thought unless the situation seems to a dull mind to require the thinking power of a greater one. On the other hand, if you think as much as is possible to the maximal level as which won't exhaust you or emotionally scar you too much to be able to cope with daily life, you are at the optimal of the human. There is no hidden Chakra BULLSHIT, it's about thinking maximum or thinking minimum.

There's no third option, you are only one of those 2 types of people. I noticed WAY TOO MANY in the real world and online world are the minimalist-thinker type and I used to be the fool who blamed Illuminati and such for the sheep, how dare I blame them? Illuminati are probably the best thinkers of our entire species, it's just we need to weed out the psychopaths among them by turning the good among them against such individuals who currently seem to have equal say to the caring and sane among them (Gates would be an example of a benevolent one that's well known).

Anyway, I love this community not for the social side of things but because of the brainpower and attitude. Even my worst enemy on DDO was a smart motherfucker and that meant the world to me. When the worst scum are still so high in IQ and other factions of intelligence, it means you are in the best community there is in the WHOLE WORLD that you currently have access to. If this is my hobby and my real life can get me in touch with people like this on a PROFESSIONAL level (it hasn't yet) then I will truly be living the best life possible. My brain has definitely increased in IQ and thinking power to insanely high levels the more I practised debating against the likes of whiteflame on DI and blamonkey on both DI and here. Every loss cuts me deep because pain is the method to learn and improve. I don't give a shit what a dumbfuck madman lunatic I was born as genetically, I am defying it by raw practise and evolving my creativity (which you can't gain) into logical processing efficiency (which you can gain). I will be one of the best thinkers of all time in human history and may some day publish a proper long book or 2 online to be my legacy.

thett3
thett3
-->
@RationalMadman
I will be one of the best thinkers of all time in human history and may some day publish a proper long book or 2 online to be my legacy

Hit me up if you ever do, even if it’s years from now— i will buy it. I have self doxxed so finding me on Facebook won’t be difficult
KingLaddy01
Debates: 0
KingLaddy01
-->
@Polytheist-Witch
Yeah it is a bummer
Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@bsh1
It should be clear that I categorically deny the allegations that Ethang made.
Once again, the evidence for that has been taken down, most likely by you. That's not only highly suspicious but it also makes this thread redundant and more of a knee-jerk reaction due to guilt of Ethan exposing something you don't want anyone to see.

Clearly, you're hiding something and Ethan is on to you.

triangle.128k
triangle.128k
-->
@bsh1
Didn't you literally have an AMA just a week ago? Seems strangely like you crave a stream of attention...
Raltar
Debates: 4
Raltar
-->
@DebateArt.com
Uh... Well, I find it amusing that the same Russian conspiracy theory that was used against Trump is now being turned on an obvious left-winger like bsh1. Irony, they call that.

But, that aside, Ethang also said that he agreed with myself and many of the other users who have criticized the mod team. And that part at least we know to be true, as we have all witnessed it for ourselves.

Reading the other questions and comments on this thread from users, it does seem that there is some element of mystery regarding the exact origins of this site, who made it and how the current mod team was chosen...

So if we are being offered an AMA, lets actually ask some productive questions;

1. When did bsh1 get appointed to the head moderator position and what was his prior association with the site owner?

2. When did Virtuoso get appointed to a moderator position and what was his prior association with bsh1?

3. When did Tejretrics get appointed to a moderator position and what justification was offered for his appointment?

4. What justification was given for selecting Castin as a moderator? Did it go any further than "people like her?"

5. What countries do all of the above named people live in (bsh1, Virtuoso, Tejretrics, Castin and the site owner)?

6. Is "Mike" the real name of the site owner, or was that just a conveniently selected pseudonym?

7. What connection, if any, does this site have with Russia? If none, then why is the domain name registered through a Russian service?

8. Why is the history of this site so vague? Why doesn't anyone seem to know the exact dates on which significant events took place, such as certain moderators being appointed or when the site first went online?

9. Is it purely a coincidence that none of the moderators are Christians, politically conservative or located in the U.S.?

10. Is it a coincidence that the site owner and all but one of the moderators are atheists?

11. What justification is offered for bsh1's refusal to step down from his position?

12. What justification does the site owner offer for refusing to remove bsh1 from his position?
I don't imagine that we have any real power to force the mod team to provide truthful answers to these questions, but at least having the answers on record will pin down their "official" position on these matters.

Logical-Master
Debates: 6
Logical-Master
-->
@Raltar
I've got no dog in this current fight and won't hesitate to publicly criticize moderation decisions or state what I think needs to be done (and I do believe a lot needs to be done here), but speaking in fairness, I was approached by the mods and was considered a candidate for the role of moderator at one point and I'm a conservative Christian. Granted, I'm more a classic liberal than anything else. Needless to say, I turned the offer down due to time constraints.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Logical-Master
They didn't offer you a thing, they posted on a forum that you're liked for the role by non-mods.
Logical-Master
Logical-Master
-->
@RationalMadman
I try not to disclose any PM related conversations, so if any of the mods care to verify what I said, they're welcome to. I've got no dog in this fight, so it makes no difference to me.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Logical-Master
Let me be head mod and I will show you a dog in a fight.
Raltar
Raltar
-->
@Logical-Master
Fair enough. But I'll let the mods answer the question for themselves as well.

I do think you should consider that you might have a dog in this fight, as a user of the site if nothing else.
Raltar
Raltar
-->
@Logical-Master
How about this then; Who made you the offer, and what justification was offered for why the offer was extended to you over any other user?
Vaarka
Vaarka

keithprosser
keithprosser
-->
@Logical-Master
 I think it's worth reminding people that the world doesn't know or care about DA.   The biggest fish in DArt isn't even a minnow in the real world.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vaarka
No insult intended; the vibe and style of beat build is too feminine and high-emotion-requiring for me. I prefer things that make you shake with emotional against your will and are overly powerful almost.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@keithprosser
Wrong, we are the best debate site out there. DebateIsland is only competing in content quantity, not quality.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@RationalMadman
Cool cool, I mostly just enjoy the drop. Has a Feint feel to it.
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vaarka
This is a drop and build-up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0fEk_p7FoE

What you gave is... Aight.
Vaarka
Vaarka
-->
@RationalMadman
whew, haven't paid trap nation a visit in two or three years. 

I liked the build up and drop. Really, it's good, but I prefer my song mostly b/c it's faster and has more substance to the sounds imo. I love heavy, but I really love liquid. Combine the two and I'm yours. 
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
-->
@Vaarka
No I will never ever agree to that. Real G rap, real G trap, real G everything until I die.

If you don't like shit hardcore, you are unworthy of judging it in my eyes. I don't mean extreme hardcore, you know like 80% hardcore 20% elegance.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
-->
@Raltar
Hi there, I'll reply tomorrow, if I don't forget,  I am in Siberia at the moment and it's a middle of the night here. 
drafterman
drafterman
Look, they got jokes. Site's circling the drain but at least they're laughing, I guess.
Raltar
Raltar
It was admittedly kind of funny. Siberia, Russia, night, ha ha.

Assuming it WAS a joke of course.

If he comes back and says he is actually in Siberia then I'm really not sure where to go with this next.
DebateArt.com
DebateArt.com
I am Siberian, for God's sake, it's not a joke. 
drafterman
drafterman
-->
@Raltar
I'm not disputing the humor, but I'm seeing a disturbing penchant for dismissing users with jokes instead of addressing their concerns.
Raltar
Raltar
-->
@drafterman
Well, he is actually in Siberia. Now what?