Why don't atheists murder their enemies and bad people more often? Or visit prostitutes

Author: n8nrgim

Total: 42
n8nrgim
Debates: 0
n8nrgim
I think if you remove the objective standard of God, a case could be made for a lot different morals.

If your enemy is ruining your life, is the only thing stopping you from murdering them that it's against the law? If you feel there is a deeper truth involved stopping you, what is that basis? 

And why don't you pay for prostitutes if you are horny? I often tell people, if it wasn't for my Christian faith, I'd frequent sex workers a whole lot more. Is the idea that you feel you're exploiting them so don't do it? I think a basis could be made sometimes that it's not exploitation, but even if it was... why would you care?
IlDiavolo
IlDiavolo
You need to be more than an atheist to murder an evil person. It's not that easy. Nevertheless, I think an atheist can support death penalty for evil people. 

As to the prostitutes, I know a lot of atheists that don’t like it and a lot of Christians that like it as much as Bill Clinton does. Lol. 
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
How would I know? I am a polytheist now.

My atheist past is behind me.

But if you want to know why atheists arent more evil, 

Its because there is no need to be.

Atheists mind their own buisness and have no objective morality, so they dont need to go around executing people. They have one life and they wanna have fun.

Christians have to justify lots of horrible things their God did.

Can you justify so many horrible things and be a good person at the same time? Nuh uh!

Please Jesus, dont torture me for all eternity!
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@n8nrgim

Atheists are highly intelligent people (Einstein, Hawking), and highly intelligent individuals often have a heightened sense of empathy and compassion

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@n8nrgim

Remember that Hitler gave belt buckles to his troops that said "God Is With Us".
FLRW
FLRW

Jimmy Swaggart, (born March 15, 1935, Ferriday, Louisiana, U.S.), American televangelist and gospel music performer. He was defrocked by the Assemblies of God in 1988 after a sex scandal involving prostitutes.
FLRW
FLRW

Former First Lady of the United States Melania Trump was and still is a registered sex worker in Amsterdam. 
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@n8nrgim
I think if you remove the objective standard of God, a case could be made for a lot different morals.

If your enemy is ruining your life, is the only thing stopping you from murdering them that it's against the law? If you feel there is a deeper truth involved stopping you, what is that basis? 

And why don't you pay for prostitutes if you are horny? I often tell people, if it wasn't for my Christian faith, I'd frequent sex workers a whole lot more. Is the idea that you feel you're exploiting them so don't do it? I think a basis could be made sometimes that it's not exploitation, but even if it was... why would you care?

It's an interesting series of questions that you pose here. Thanks. 

You are correct that without a set of objective standards, then anything goes.  Standards will become the domain of the powerful, the rich, or in the case of most of the West, the majority.  The question that needs to be addressed is "Who will decide what is right and wrong"?  

In the case of murder, there are plenty of reasons not to do so.  Yet, the fact it is against the law and attracts severe penalties is a huge reason not to do so. Of course not doing so, doesn't mean that most people don't dream of doing so, or would like to do so if they could get away with it. 

Concerning prostitutes, it's not against the law in most countries.  It's a question of morality and faithfulness. Exploitation tends to go both ways.  Yes, it exploits people if you use them. On the other hand, many people enjoy the work and believe it is their legal and legitimate right to use whatever resources they have to make a living. 

As to the question of people's goodness or badness, this is a vexed question.  How people understand the essence of humanity, whether individual or corporate is varied.   Take individuals like Einstein Hitler or Trump or Swaggart or Hawking. Each of them would probably say that humanity as a whole has good people and bad people. Each would probably say that sometimes "groups" of people are worse than others. Yet NONE of them would hold to the idea that they as individuals are bad. They might say that any of the others on this list are bad.  But how do they determine this value and how do they measure it? 

The Bible talks about humans pre-Fall.  It talks about them post-fall. It talks about them post-Christ. And it talks about them in eternity.  Pre-Fall, humans were good. After the Fall, ALL people were sinners. Post-Christ, ALL people remained sinners, but some were no longer slaves to sin.  In eternity, those who inherit life with God no longer sin and are perfect or holy. And those who don't inherit life become everything their heart desires per their slavery to sin. 

The doctrine of Original Sin, which many people reject or redefine depending upon your unique brand of Christianity, is the primary teaching of the Church. It teaches that people are born into sin. This was passed down to each individual from Adam. In Reformed circles (My unique brand of Christianity) we call this doctrine the doctrine of Total Depravity.   

Total Depravity doesn't mean that people are as EVIL as possible.  We don't think Atheists or non-Christians are as evil as they possibly could be. With Jesus, we agree that even evil people can do good things, such as giving bread to their children instead of stones and eggs instead of snakes.  We have no issue with people being nice people. Doing nice things for others. Loving their enemies even. Forgiving etc.  We also accept that at times Christians do horrible and evil things.  We don't condone it but we acknowledge that such things happen. 

Total Depravity means tainted by sin in every aspect of life. A good illustration I have used before is of the glass of water.  Take a glass of pure water and add one drop of oil or ink to it. Does it turn the pure water totally into ink or oil? No. But it taints every droplet of water in the glass.  The pure water becomes tainted. No one would drink it. The water becomes grey. Yet it doesn't become totally evil. Yet it is totally depraved. 

Similarly, we say every human is totally depraved. Sin taints every aspect of our lives.  Not that we become totally evil, but that we become such that we are no longer pure or holy. God won't drink us.  God of course has a purifier.  That was the cross and Jesus.  Hence those who want to be holy or purified require Jesus.  

What this means is that we don't think Atheists are totally evil. Not everyone is Hitler. (some people seem to be worse than others) Atheists and other non-Christians are able to make decent and reasonable decisions for themselves and for their children and others around them.  Yet they remain tainted by sin and this impacts everything they do. Christians on the other hand, have been redeemed by Christ, the purifier.  Yet this is firstly, a DECLARATION in heaven, and then secondly, a work in the person in life through the Spirit of God.  Justification, followed by sanctification. And then glorification.   Sanctification is the process of becoming purified on this earth. God works in us through his Word and His Spirit to make us holy on this earth. Yet, in this process, Christians sadly, continue to sin. But now they are no longer slaves to sin. And are progressing in their sanctification. Unless they are progressing, then without good fruit or good works happening, it is potentially true that their alleged conversion was more emotional or guilt manipulation or a figment of their imagination. This is why we should never try and manipulate people into the kingdom. And why such methodology actually does more harm for the church than good. Yet, it is true that the justified person is being sanctified in life, so that he or she can be glorified in heaven.  In other words, sin is a reality in this world. It exists. We see it in sickness, in death, in the corruption, in our own hearts.  Yet, in heaven, these things are no longer an issue since we have been glorified with Christ. 

These things explain why atheists and other non-Christians can do good things and not murder people. It doesn't off course reflect what is in their hearts which may well want to do these things. It also explains why Christians, even those who have been born again, continue to sin. Yet the Christian is the person who is no longer slave to sin.  Hence, why it is a bigger responsibility for him or her when they do sin.  And why the world watches with glee when the church or Christians stuff up. Christians admit to a higher moral code. This makes them a target. A great motivator not to sin.  The world doesn't need to target someone or a group who is not setting themselves as a model for others.  Atheists will never need to worry while they maintain they only have one doctrine.  Hence, why they avoid the inevitable worldview of their beliefs. They know they would become a target.  So I guess that is a smart strategy. 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
You are correct that without a set of objective standards, then anything goes.
Are you speaking from experience?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
"Who will decide what is right and wrong"? 
The Bible will decide, obviously.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
These things explain why atheists and other non-Christians can do good things and not murder people.
A more simple explanation would be that atheists can be good people.

That is something your idiotic Christian brain cannot even imagine.

Yet they remain tainted by sin and this impacts everything they do.
Really? And you wonder why people insult you.
Tradesecret
Debates: 2
Tradesecret
-->
@Best.Korea
These things explain why atheists and other non-Christians can do good things and not murder people.
A more simple explanation would be that atheists can be good people.

That is something your idiotic Christian brain cannot even imagine.

Yet they remain tainted by sin and this impacts everything they do.
Really? And you wonder why people insult you.
Oh, so the fact that I say everyone is in the same boat and needs God is insulting to you? You just say that everyone is in the same boat and doesn't need God.  Why should what I say be more insulting than what you say?  I at least provide a solution. You just say - "Suck it up, bro". 

And if you read what I wrote with understanding you will have noticed, I ACTUALLY said that atheists and non-Christians can be good people. But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your grumpiness. What's the matter? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed again? 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
Oh, so the fact that I say everyone is in the same boat and needs God is insulting to you? 
No. Do you have reading difficulty?

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Tradesecret
 I ACTUALLY said that atheists and non-Christians can be good people.
No.

Please copy paste part of text in post 8 which says that atheists can be good people.

I will wait.
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@n8nrgim
@Best.Korea

n8nrgim

With your posts and threads, it is quite obvious that you like being made the Bible fool like Miss Tradesecret, why?!

YOUR QUOTE RELATIVE TO WHY DON'T ATHEISTS MURDER THEIR ENEMIES:  "If your enemy is ruining your life, is the only thing stopping you from murdering them that it's against the law?"

Barring that Jesus and I truly hate Bible Stupids®️ like you, then with your quote above to be a TRUE Christian, of which you will never be for obvious reasons, then you as a pseudo-christian at best, why aren't you following Jesus' inspired words as God within the scriptures when he says to murdering parts of His creation?  Huh?  Too SCARED to do so?

And you're worried about Atheists not murdering people where Jesus as God COMMANDS YOU to murder in the following instances, HYPOCRITE!? LOL!!!

1. “A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” (Leviticus 20:27)

2. "For Moses said, ‘Honor your father and your mother’; and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ "(Mark 7:10)

3. "For God commanded, ‘Honor your father and your mother,’ and, ‘Whoever reviles father or mother must surely die.’ (Matthew 15:4)

4. “Whoever curses his father or his mother shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:17)

5. “Whoever strikes his father or his mother shall be put to death." (Exodus 21:15)

6. JESUS AS GOD SAID: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

With Jesus' statement above, He specifically states that all offspring of parents that curse them should be put to death, period!  Do you want to disagree with Him in going against Jesus as God?  Huh?

Ngn4gim, now like you usually do to my godly posts, RUN AWAY from them and go into hiding because of the embarrassment that that they outright give you! Hurry, run, run, run, run away from this post in front of the membership, to show how Bible Stupid you truly are!  Priceless!

NEXT BIBLE FOOL LIKE "N8NRGIM" THAT TURNS INTO A HYPOCRITE WHEN PROMOTING THAT ATHEISTS SHOULD MURDER THEIR ENEMIES, WHEREAS IN TURN, JESUS SAYS TO DO THE SAME OF WHICH SHE DOESN'T FOLLOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS AS A HYPOCRITE, WILL BE ...?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@n8nrgim
@Best.Korea

n8nrgm,

You removing one foot to insert the other all the time, like Miss Tradesecret does as well in this thread, never ends, does it?!  Unbelievable!

YOUR QUOTE ABOUT PROSTITUTES RELATIVE TO ATHEISTS THAT GIVES THE MEMBERSHIP A GREAT LAUGH!:  "And why don't you pay for prostitutes if you are horny? I often tell people, if it wasn't for my Christian faith, I'd frequent sex workers a whole lot more. Is the idea that you feel you're exploiting them so don't do it? I think a basis could be made sometimes that it's not exploitation, but even if it was... why would you care?

HELLO?!  So you as a pseudo-christian at best, would visit sex workers A WHOLE LOT MORE if you weren't a Christian, telling the membership that you do visit sex workers in the first place just a "little bit?!"  OMG!  Here is your problem listed below:

1. Your gender in your biography is a FEMALE, https://www.imagebam.com/view/MER0OKO therefore you visit male sex workers!

2. Or, God forbid, in you being a FEMALE, are you visiting FEMALE sex workers which is LESBIANISM where Jesus says that you should be murdered! 

"For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.   And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them." (Romans 1:26-32)

Seriously, n8nrgim, if I can be frank, and you remain n8nrgim, have you ever thought about what Miss Tradesecret does in flustering situations you are in, of being an outright Bible fool?  She sheepishly takes a few months away from this esteemed Religion Forum and hides for a while. Then, a few months later, Miss Tradesecret  quietly returns, but her Bible Stupidity remains. Therefore, maybe you should follow suit in what she does so as not to be continually Bible Slapped Silly®️ from me? Yes?  At least think about it, okay?

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@n8nrgim
@Best.Korea

Yes, Miss Tradesecret is a FEMALE: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

PART ONE:  Jesus’ true words and I will address Miss Tradesecret’s  equivalent of a “War and Peace” dissertation in her post number 8.  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10214/posts/419102

MISS TRADESECRET’S QUOTE OF DISPARAGING THE BIBLE AGAIN: “The question that needs to be addressed is "Who will decide what is right and wrong?” 

This is what happens when you are NOT a True Christian, but a Bible Stupid pseudo-christian that Miss Tradesecret represents within this Religion Forum. The simple answer to Miss Tradesecret's question is; JESUS AS GOD WITHIN HIS BIBLE DECIDES WHAT IS RIGHT AND WRONG FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS TO FOLLOW!  She never progressed to this Biblical axiom in her post, therefore I had to enlighten Miss Tradesecret once again.

As one of many examples for true Christians to follow, is that as parents, we’re to murder our offspring if they curse us, so saith Jesus the Christ as shown below:

JESUS AS GOD SAID: “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?  For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.  (Matthew 15: 3-4)

MISS TRADESECRET'S QUOTE THAT SLAPS JESUS IN THE FACE AGAIN!!!:  “In the case of murder, there are plenty of reasons not to do so.  Yet, the fact it is against the law and attracts severe penalties is a huge reason not to do so. Of course not doing so, doesn't mean that most people don't dream of doing so, or would like to do so if they could get away with it.”

Without question whatsoever,  Jesus as God set an example for true Christians to murder certain parts of His Hebrew Creation as shown forthwith;

Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17)
Kill  Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13) 
Kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests (Deuteronomy 17:12) 
Kill Witches (Exodus 22:17) 
Kill Homosexuals (Leviticus 20:13) 
Kill offspring to parents for Cursing them (Leviticus 20:9) 
Kill any adulterous (Leviticus 20:10) 
Kill Followers of Other Religions (Exodus 22:19)
Kill False Prophets (Zechariah 13:3)
Kill People for Working on the Sabbath (Exodus 31:12-15)

Therefore, since the Hell Bound Atheist doesn’t have any commands from our Christian primitive Bronze and Iron Age God named Jesus to kill others, then Atheists have a better position altogether upon earth than pseudo-christians do, where Christians have to murder in the name of Jesus' inspired words shown above, GET IT?! 

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen
@n8nrgim
@Best.Korea

Yes, Miss Tradesecret is a FEMALE: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

PART TWO:  Jesus’ true words and I will address Miss Tradesecret’s  equivalent of a “War and Peace” dissertation in her post number 8 as follows:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10214/posts/419102

MISS TRADESECRET’S QUOTE THAT GOES AGAINST JESUS’ INSPIRED WORDS REGARDING UNGODLY PROSTITUTION:  “ It's a question of morality and faithfulness …….. On the other hand, many people enjoy the work and believe it is their legal and legitimate right to use whatever resources they have to make a living.” 

Miss Tradesecret promotes Prostitution because they "enjoy" the work or to make a living?!  How ungodly can she get for Christ's sake?! JESUS SAYS NO!

To preserve you from the evil woman, from the smooth tongue of the adulteress. Do not desire her beauty in your heart, and do not let her capture you with her eyelashes; for the price of a prostitute is only a loaf of bread, but a married woman hunts down a precious life.” (Proverbs 6:24-26)

He who loves wisdom makes his father glad, but a companion of prostitutes squanders his wealth.” (Proverbs 29:3)

“None of the daughters of Israel shall be a cult prostitute, and none of the sons of Israel shall be a cult prostitute. You shall not bring the fee of a prostitute or the wages of a dog into the house of the Lord your God in payment for any vow, for both of these are an abomination to the Lord your God.” (Deuteronomy 23:17-18)

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.” (1 Corinthians 6:9-11)

MISS TRADESECRET QUOTE WHERE SHE STILL DOESN'T COMPREHEND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ORIGINAL SIN:  “It teaches that people are born into sin. This was passed down to each individual from Adam.”

WRONG!  As I have related to Miss Tradesecret many times, it was not Adam that passed down all Christians are born into sin, IT WAS EVE!

“And Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor.” (1 Timothy 2:14)

Since Eve deceived Adam being FIRST, she became the transgressor and not Adam, as shown in 1Timothy 2:14, and to prove this point, Jesus as god decided the following circumstances for her as punishment, which seems reasonable: "To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you." (Genesis 3:16) 

Yes, Genesis 3:16 above is the impetus of women being 2nd class citizens within the Bible.  :(

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas

Yes, Miss Tradesecret is a FEMALE: https://www.imagebam.com/view/MEGZNA4

PART THREE:  Jesus’ true words and I will address Miss Tradesecret’s  equivalent of a “War and Peace” dissertation in her post number 8 as follows:  https://www.debateart.com/forum/topics/10214/posts/419102

MISS TRADESECRET’S QUOTES OF, “HUH?”: 

1.“With Jesus, we agree that even evil people can do good things, such as giving bread to their children instead of stones and eggs instead of snakes.”
2.“God won't drink us. God of course has a purifier.”
3.“And why the world watches with glee when the church or Christians stuff up.

Self explanatory, no need to address these quotes of hers to give her even more embarrassment in front of the membership. Sad indeed.

MISS TRADESECRET’S QUOTE IN BEING BIBLE IGNORANT AGAIN IN FRONT OF THE MEMBERSHIP:  “Yet, in this process, Christians sadly, continue to sin.” …….  It also explains why Christians, even those who have been born again, continue to sin ......”

What Miss Tradesecret fails to to tell you, is the biblical axiom from Jesus’ inspired words relative to Christians continually sinning is herewith:

“if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins.” (Hebrews 10:26). Therefore, if pseudo-christians like Miss Tradesecet continue to sin, they are HELL BOUND upon their earthly demise, so saith none other than Jesus the Christ, praise Jesus' revenge!

ONCE AGAIN, I AM PLEASED THAT I EASILY CORRECTED MISS TRADESECRET’S BIBLE STUPIDITY AGAIN, WHEREAS SHE CAN NOW CHANGE IN WHAT SHE THOUGHT SHE KNEW ABOUT THE BIBLE, INTO MR. BROTHER D, THOMAS’ TRUTHFUL RENDITION OF THE BIBLE INSTEAD AS SHOWN, PRAISE!

FLRW
FLRW

In the Old Testament, God's people are commanded: 'Don’t mistreat any foreigners who live in your land. Instead, treat them as well as you treat citizens and love them as much as you love yourself. Remember, you were once foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the Lord your God' (Leviticus 19:33-34). 

As an Atheist I think we should set up a lethal laser system to keep people from crossing the border.
Lemming
Debates: 6
Lemming
-->
@n8nrgim
Because they are not compelled to by Nature/Nurture.

Some people/times/places,
Will result in more compulsion,
Will result in less compulsion.
. . .

Who are Atheist, have nature and nurture lined up that they do,
Who are Atheist, don't.

Who are Theist, have nature and nurture lined up that they do,
Who are Theist, don't.

Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
Atheists are highly intelligent people (Einstein, Hawking), and highly intelligent individuals often have a heightened sense of empathy and compassion
Einstein was not an Atheist, he was asked many times throughout his life, he always said he was not an atheist, always.

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Sidewalker

“The word 'God' is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honorable, but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish. No interpretation, no matter how subtle, can (for me) change this.” ― Albert Einstein
This was said in 1954, one year before he died.
FLRW
FLRW

According to Richard Dawkins, the gifted exponent of evolution, Einstein was an atheist: “Einstein sometimes invoked the name of God, and he is not the only atheistic scientist to do so, inviting misunderstanding by supernaturalists eager to misunderstand and claim the illustrious thinker as their own.”  Dawkins gives a definition of atheism as believing that there is “nothing beyond the natural, physical world, no supernatural creative intelligence lurking behind the observable universe.”
FLRW
FLRW

Why don't Trump voters murder their enemies and bad people more often? Or visit prostitutes?
They do.
A Colorado man arrested this month for allegedly murdering his missing wife has also been accused of voting for former President Donald Trump in her name.
Barry Morphew, 53, was charged with felony forgery and offenses relating to mail ballots, a misdemeanor, according to court records filed Thursday.

Who visited Stormy Daniels?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Did you know that Bible says how woman's body does not belong to the woman?

"The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband.".

1 Corinthians 7

And thats New Testament!
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Praise the Lord!  I am now a Christian ( a Trump Christian ).
Stephen
Stephen
-->
@n8nrgim
And why don't you pay for prostitutes if you are horny? I often tell people, if it wasn't for my Christian faith, I'd frequent sex workers a whole lot more.

"a whole lot more", than you -a Christian - already do.  😂

1 Corinthians 6:13
The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
 1 Corinthians 6:15-16 Don’t you realize that your bodies are actually parts of Christ? Should a man take his body, which is part of Christ, and join it to a prostitute? Never! And don’t you realize that if a man joins himself to a prostitute, he becomes one body with her? For the Scriptures say, “The two are united into one.”

n8nrgim bio:   i reject your reality... and substitute it, with my own reality https://www.debateart.com/members/n8nrgim

What is your reality? A man calling himself female?  😂

n8nrgim Bio:

However are you surviving the Taliban? 😂
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@Stephen

Stephen,

Since we and the membership have literally and easily Bible Slapped Silly®️ n8nrgim and Miss Tradesecret into oblivion within this thread, do you think that they have the nerve to post again in this thread?  Both of these Bible Stupids®️ always leave themselves wide open to being Bible corrected, and  to be outright ridiculed as well since they are so GAWD DAMMED Bible inept! 

In Miss Tradesecret's posts its like she just picked up a Bible yesterday to read for the first time where Miss Tradesecret doesn't know crapola about the Bible, and then the other part of this Bible Stupid Duo, n8nrgim, doesn't have the sense to feel embarrassed over her Bible Stupidisms®️, so what gives with these two pseudo-christians, where can they get any Bible-Dumber than they are now?

Again, since n8mrgim and Miss Tradesecret continue to LIE and be STUPID in LYING as well relative to the scriptures, they will surely parish like Jesus' words state in this passage: "A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who breathes out lies will perish." (Proverbs 19:9)

THE ONLY TIME THIS FAMED RELIGION FORUM "WILL GROW" IS WHEN MISS TRADESECRET AND N8NRGIM ARE NOT BIBLE STUPID ANYMORE, ENOUGH!

Stephen
Stephen
-->
@Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
, do you think that they [ n8nrgim and Miss Tradesecret] have the nerve to post again in this thread?  

I hope  n8nrgim  does post again, Brother D.   I am intrigued to know how an Afghani Christian women  gets to "frequent sex workers" i.e. prostitutes?  It's about time we had a new tall story teller on the forum.  Would make for a good start to the knew year.

I am not too interested in the bible dunce clown Reverend Tradesecret . I think he has well spent all of his ripping yarns and tall tales about himself on this forum. It's time for some new ones. And n8nrgim had made a grand start with "her" bio that is almost a year old now.