A normal Republican with a brain? What an anomaly

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 5
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine struck down a bill that would have banned gender-affirming care for minors, breaking from fellow Republican governors’ precedent and preserving such care for residents beyond his state as well, because families of transgender youths who live in states with bans have been traveling to Ohio for treatment”

Amazing that a Republican would have the brains and balls to defy the MAGA Morons. There’s still a few of them left but they are disappearing fast.

The MAGA Morons won’t be happy until all transgender people, and they are people, have either been hidden away or killed themselves.

“Were I to sign House Bill 68… Ohio would be saying that the state, that the government knows better what is medically best for a child than the two people who love that child the most: The parents.”
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
Trans rights!
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain
If you are going to praise a republican, fine.

But keep in mind he's probably still pro Trump, anti abortion, pro deportation, pro constitutional carry, anti gun control, pro low taxes on the rich.

I mean, he's republican for a reason.  Think about what that reason is before you decide to endorse him.

The MAGA Morons won’t be happy until all transgender people, and they are people, have either been hidden away or killed themselves.
Very case by case.
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea
WE HAVE THE FACTS AND WE'RE VOTING 'YES'
n8nrgim
n8nrgim
-->
@Best.Korea