Nikki Haley Confederate flag

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 4
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Some person: What do you think caused the civil war?

Haley: (Dodge)

Me: It's about (states rights) to (make their own decisions), primarily to enslave blacks!  FUCK the confederate flag!  

I'm a NORTHERNER!  People here know I'm not left wing on guns, vaccine mandates, the death penalty, or the US debt, or climate change alarmism, or even reparations, but the confederate flag shouldn't be flying; most flags don't even belong in the museum.  They belong in the fireplace, turning to ash!

Lincoln, the NORTHERN REPUBLICAN, put the racist confederates in their place and created Juneteenth!

God bless America and the Union.

Fuck the CSA!

The people that support the confederate flag make no sense to me on that issue (unless they actually are pro slavery, but don't have the guts to say it in order to appeal to normies).

I don't care if former confederate slates lean red, they were on the losing side of the civil war (and it's fucking awesome they lost).

God bless the Yankee and God bless America!

It is a contradiction to believe that Lincoln; the republican, freed the slaves in a war that you don't believe was about slavery.

I don't expect any SJWs from the left to give me credit on this issue because they are alright if I call myself a right winger (until I actually lean in on why I'm right wing; then their memory gets refreshed).
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

C'mon Man, we have to storm the Capitol !
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
"Fight like hell" - Trump
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
Trump confederate flag:

Trump is anti-confederate flag.  He deserves credit on this issue, but would I vote for Trump?

NO!

He called the majority of Latin American immigrants (I call them "Southerners") rapists and drug dealers and he's deported a bunch of people (so you know; creating single motherhood over victimless crimes), he made it illegal to hire the undocumented (so "Affirmative Action" for American Citizens), he's expanded the size of government.  He got us deeper into debt (even during the 3 years pre COVID).

He's not America first; he wants the US taxpayer to subsidize Israel.

He also lost the 2020 election, did Jan 6 with an election he lost, and raised the tobacco smoking age to 21 (which meant anyone currently smoking that is 18,19, or 20 is now going to suffer as a result).

He was too tough on COVID; with COVID, DeSantis ran Florida perfectly under COVID.

I liked DeSantis in 2022.  Now though, he's hypocritical on some things, so I withdrew my support for him.