Trans people, christian delusion and blaming personal failures on left wing

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 5
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Recently, I watched news about Christian woman and her trans daughter. 

Her trans daughter killed herself.

The Christian woman blamed left wing brainwashing for her daughter's suicide.

Now, as soon as I saw the woman, I noticed she was fat, which indicates bad mindset.

The woman admitted that she didnt support her daughter in being trans, and that she tried to change her.

Then after her daughter committed suicide due to lack of support, the woman blamed left wing brainwashing for what happened.

Maybe the Christian woman didnt understand what she did wrong. She still doesnt.

She destroyed her daughter's dream, and as a result, her daughter killed herself.

Then to avoid blaming herself for her daughter's suicide, she blamed the left wing.

Fat people and Christians often have a habbit of blamimg personal failures on others.

"I am not fat because I choose to eat a lot. I am fat because society forced me to buy unhealthy food".

Yeah, nothing says reasonable mindset like fat Christian woman!
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

Televangelist Jim Bakker was indicted on federal charges of mail and wire fraud and of conspiring to defraud the public. The case against the founder of Praise the Lord (PTL) Ministries and three of his aides exploded in the press when it was revealed that Bakker had sex with former church secretary Jessica Hahn.
On December 6, 1980, Bakker and Hahn had a sexual encounter in a Florida hotel room. Although they each told different stories of what had happened, Bakker eventually paid Hahn over $350,000 to remain silent. When the arrangement became public, the scandal helped to bring down the entire PTL ministry.

Do you think when he went to prison he said:  "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?" 
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Do you think when he went to prison he said:  "My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?"
“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?"
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Although they each told different stories of what had happened
Thats because they saw it from different angles.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
You're not far wrong.