Quantum Entanglement Superposition-New Ebuc Idea

Author: ebuc

Total: 38
ebuc
Debates: 0
ebuc
Thinking of how a single, Quantum Space-time Torus, if not more specifically the 14 nodal event quantum pulse within it, could be basis for all quantum entanglement aka quantum superpostion i.e. two particles in same place at same time type thinking.

.." Superposition is the ability of a quantum system to be in multiple states at the same time until it is measured. '...
 or as,

..." Contrary to a classical bit that can only be in the state corresponding to 0 or the state corresponding to 1, a qubit may be in a superposition of both states. This means that the probabilities of measuring 0 or 1 for a qubit are in general neither 0.0 nor 1.0, and multiple measurements made on qubits in identical states will not always give the same result. "...

My new thoughts are as follows, irrespective of how far apart a particle that is split in to two parts, they are entangled via a Quantum Space-time Torus of appropriate diameter to equate the distance apart of the two particles when they are measured. My thoughts involve three nucleated hexagons.

Then we come to my Quantum Space-time torus, that, has three { stability } overlapping sets of a nucleated { in bold } hexagons. And  this leaves out the prior part  of Fullers Vector Equilibrium defined by four hexagons all sharing the same nucleus.  Fuller says the VE is closet we will ever come to knowing God, and that has to do with when the VE being constructed from four seperate pieces of hexagon paper, we arrive at 24 chords balanced with 24 radii. See thee B graphic in following link

Ok that said, now onto my 2D pattern of the 3D torus. So next are the three nucleated hexagons.

0...1...5p.....3p.....6.....4...2p and this is representative of Fullers concept of off-center { the nucleus see Fullers concepts } >

3p...5p..7p....6......9.....8....4..... > more specifically, the nuclei represent tainted { see Fullers concepts } reality >

6..7p..11p......9....12...10....8.....> i.e. our occupied space reality is complementary to occupied space Gravity and occupied space Dark Energy and Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego.

Here below is the 2D version of the 3D Quantum Space-time torus and its 14 nodal events = 91 lines-of-relationship i.e. 14^2, minus 14 and divided by 2 = 91. 91 / 7 = 13 and here we have the same numerical resultant as the 12-around-1 sphericals of the nucleated VE

.....1..................5p......7p.....................11p..........13p.....
-
-
0.............................6...................................12................
................3p.............................9...................................
-
-
..........2p........4....................8........10..............................

The immediate problem in my scenario, is that in this 14 nodal event minimal quantum pulse, the two lines inside the toroidal tube, are our classically observed, physical reality  ---see the sine-wave association /\/\/\/\/ of 0..3p...6.....9.  in past my geodesic representations only considered all of pertinent entanglement was in the outer Gravity { positive curvature } geodesics and the inner Dark Energy { negative curvature } Geodesics.

So it is hard for me to reconcile how physical reality is part of the info involve in the superpostioning quantum entanglement.

Putting that aside, what we find between with this minimal quantum pulse --within the larger torus--- is that the nucleated 6 is the halfway point between the two particles.  Ok 2nd problem, or first, is that that for the 6 to be half-way between the two particles, then then the 3D, 18 nodal event torus, has to be laid out in a linear more linear 2D fashion. 

Now that works well with superstring ideas of superposition but not with our classical understanding of 3D space. tho to be clear, my best understanding of superstring scenarios, is that the higher dimensional spaces of string theory, are just ultra-micro curling within 3D space. 

Anyway, to avoid getting to deep into that just yet, remember only this, that, the nucleated 6, is half-way between the 3p nucleus and the 9 nucleus. Ok? Ive put that in bold below so we keep that in mind, within just the 14 nodal event, minimal quantum pulse { graviton-darkEon }, within the larger Quantum Space-time Torus.  Why this is the minimal quantum pulse and not, say 0 - 3p or 0 - 6 or 0 -9 is  a longer story for me to get it into at this time. 

.....1..................5p......7p.....................11p..........13p.....
-
-
0.............................6...................................12................
................3p.............................9...................................
-
-
..........2p........4....................8........10..............................

And next is the larger 18 nodal event Quantum Space-time Torus { in 2D expression } for context.

.....1..................5p......7p.....................11p..........13p......................17p.........
-
-
0.............................6...................................12..........................................18.....
................3p.............................9..........................................15..........................
-
-
..........2p........4....................8........10..............................14........16.................

And for clarity, the each line goes in circle to meet itself, and in doing so, the 18 and 0 are on same line and the first the only nodal events to meet, ergo, in 3D torus they become a shared nodal event 18/0.   The other only lines meet, but their nodal points from other three lines are not shared i.e.

17p does share nodal event 1

3p is no shared with 15

2p is not share with 16...and I hope that is clear enough for others.
FLRW
FLRW

"There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone." 
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@FLRW
Superposition is the ability of a quantum system to be in multiple states at the same time until it is measured.
Superposition is a mathematical phenomenon, nobody has ever observed a superposition before, ever.  

It's mathematics, it isn't science.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
What got me consider my Quantum  Pulse,  --3 overlapping and nucleated hexagons---  within the  Quantum Space-time torus, was with variou images like the following, tho keep in mind that, many particles are presumed possible to be entangled.

..." Here is where we return to the topic of this article—because quantum entanglement lies at the heart of questions about hidden-variable theory. "....
..." When pushed to explain why quantum computers can outspeed classical computers, stories about quantum computing often invoke a mysterious property called “entanglement.” Qubits, the reader is assured, can somehow be quantum mechanically entangled such that they depend on one another. If more detail is needed, the reader is told that entanglement links qubits no matter how far apart they are—so long as the qubits are “coherent.”...

1972..." Dr Clauser used duct tape and spare parts to measure quantum entanglement in 1972 by firing hundreds of photons in opposing directions to explore a feature known as polarization.

....When he measured the polarizations of photon pairs, he discovered a correlation, demonstrating that a concept known as Bell’s inequality, a theory developed by John Bell, had been broken and that the photon pairs were entangled.

....The research affirmed Schrödinger’s claim. Quantum mechanics was the universe’s operating system. "...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i'm imaging a quantum pulse { graviton-darkEon }  of any diametric { distance } size. In review, I take note that the first set of nucleated hexagonal numbers only match { entangled so to say } with last hexagon set, that, has only one common number and that is 6.  So I ask myself, how can this scenario of mine, be correct?  

0...1...5p.....3p.....6.....4...2p and this is representative of Fullers concept of off-center { the nucleus see Fullers concepts } >

3p...5p..7p....6......9.....8....4..... > more specifically, the nuclei represent tainted { see Fullers concepts } reality >

6..7p..11p......9....12...10....8.....> i.e. our occupied space reality is complementary to occupied space Gravity and occupied space Dark Energy and Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego.

......1....................5p.......7p....................11p..........13p.....
-
-
(0)...............................6...................................(12)................
.................3p..............................9...................................
-
-
...........2p.........4....................8.........10..............................

ebuc
ebuc
Also I take note of that the first and second hexagon have three prime numbers, and the third hexagonal set only has two prime numbers, so more evidence as not a valid idea for entanglement correlation, where both first and third set have all of the same information as 0.1 and 0.1 Qbits.

i'm imaging a quantum pulse { graviton-darkEon }  of any diametric { distance } size. In review, I take note that the first set of nucleated hexagonal numbers only match { entangled so to say } with last hexagon set, that, has only one common number and that is 6.  So I ask myself, how can this scenario of mine, be correct?  

-
-
(0)...............................6...................................(12)................
.................3p..............................9...................................
-
-
...........2p.........4....................8.........10..............................

The only same value of first and third set of hexagons is the same number of nodal events. However, the quantum pulse is defined by 14 nodal events ergo, there is the three overlapping hexagons, plus and additional number 13p.  If there was someway to validate the 13p exchanging places with the (12) then we could say that, each hexagonal set has three prime numbers. 

H,mmm, looking for a work around to make this scenario work. So i'm cheating. Does Universe cheat?

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
 Prime numbers are a staged event set by rules of division as we build algebra and other mathematics prime numbers can be proven to not exist in equations simply by increasing the complexity of an operation of division to another pair of math function.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
...prime numbers can be proven to not exist in equations....
There exist no "equations" in pattern/shape as expressed so far in this thread.   The prime numbers are accurate as presented.

The question I posed, does the Universe cheat? Sort of another of one of those, the Universe does not play dice i.e. random-ness. Or does it play dice and does it cheat?

Is superpostion { quantum entanglment } a form of cheating? If it is, then, if 13p is exchanged with 12, in order to have three commonalities of prime number in each of the three hexagons, can we the human ascertain this change/switch as a logical, common sense critical thinking ---my ego?---  relationship to functioning of Universe?

1} Primarily, the numbers function as  identifiers of a sequence?

2} prime number consideration is 2ndary to numbers functioning as a sequence, and only come into play if we incorporate division-ability considerations, ergo, to match 3 prime numbers in each line to satisfy our concern  ---my ego?---   for super-position 1.0 and 1.0 two or all three nucleated hexagons?

3} the above concern by myself appears to me as a cheat.

...3a} Each is a nucleated hexagon

...3b} Each include the number 6 in the pattern

...3c} Each have three prime numbers

0...1...5p.....3p.....6.....4...2p

3p...5p..7p....6......9.....8....4.....

6..7p..11p......9....(12)...10....8.........(13p) as the odd nodal event out,  completes the 14 nodal event pulse { tube }  ---3 sets of triangles define minimal tube aka truncated dipyramid--- however, the 13p is outside the the symmetry of three nucleated hexagons

....see below ...........

......1....................5p.......7p....................11p............(13p).....
-
-
0.................................6...................................(12)................
.................3p..............................9.........................................
-
-
...........2p.........4....................8.........10.................................
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@ebuc
What got me consider my Quantum  Pulse,  --3 overlapping and nucleated hexagons---  within the  Quantum Space-time torus, was with variou images like the following, tho keep in mind that, many particles are presumed possible to be entangled.
I’m not questioningQuantum Entanglement, that is an observed feature of reality, valid science.  

It’s the concept of “superposition”I’m challenging, like so called “collapse of the wave function”, it is amisconception of the mathematics of quantum theory, none of the things it issaid to explain are better explained differently, it has never been observed,it is not falsifiable, it just isn’t science, and it is not something that canbe said to be true about reality.  It isa purely theoretical misinterpretation of the mathematics of wave mechanics, nothing more.

..." Here is where we return to the topic of this article—because quantum entanglement lies at the heart of questions about hidden-variable theory. "....
I’m not necessarily pushing hidden variables either, I will also contend that there is no evidence that determinism is a feature ofreality.

Laplace developed the concept of determinism in athought experiment 200 years ago, since then there has been no actualscientific evidence that reality is deterministic, and a boatload of evidencethat it is not. It has never made any credible advance beyond being an abstracttheoretical “thought experiment”, and by “any credible advance”, I meanevidence, evidence that it is something more than a thought experiment, andthere has been none whatsoever.

Twocenturies ago, what Laplace proposed was, IF reality is completelycircumscribed by Newtonian mechanics (and it isn’t), AND the motion of everyparticle in the universe can in principle be predicted from exact knowledge ofits position, momentum, and the forces acting on it (and it can’t),  AND everything occurred within a single,universal reference frame where an absolute Euclidean space and an absolutetime that passes uniformly, AND that as such, time and space are autonomous andindependent aspects of reality (and they aren’t), THEN “theoretically”, allevents, including human action, are ultimately determined by purely physical causessuch that, there is one and only one possible effect for a particular cause orset of causes, (there isn’t).

Every one of these assumptions have been proven wrong for over ahundred years, by both Relativity and Quantum Physics, our two best scientifictheories.

..." When pushed to explain why quantum computers can outspeed classical computers, stories about quantum computing often invoke a mysterious property called “entanglement.” Qubits, the reader is assured, can somehow be quantum mechanically entangled such that they depend on one another. If more detail is needed, the reader is told that entanglement links qubits no matter how far apart they are—so long as the qubits are “coherent.”...

1972..." Dr Clauser used duct tape and spare parts to measure quantum entanglement in 1972 by firing hundreds of photons in opposing directions to explore a feature known as polarization.

....When he measured the polarizations of photon pairs, he discovered a correlation, demonstrating that a concept known as Bell’s inequality, a theory developed by John Bell, had been broken and that the photon pairs were entangled.

....The research affirmed Schrödinger’s claim. Quantum mechanics was the universe’s operating system. "...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yep, entanglement is well proven scientifically, I think it is safe to say that according to science, reality is non-local.  What I’m pushing back on is the concept of “superposition” (and “collapse of thewave function”), both are misrepresentations of mathematical abstractions,rather than science.
i'm imaging a quantum pulse { graviton-darkEon }  of any diametric { distance } size. In review, I take note that the first set of nucleated hexagonal numbers only match { entangled so to say } with last hexagon set, that, has only one common number and that is 6.  So I ask myself, how can this scenario of mine, be correct?  

6..7p..11p......9....12...10....8.....> i.e. our occupied space reality is complementary to occupied space Gravity and occupied space Dark Energy and Meta-space mind/intellect/concepts and ego.

-
-
-
-
OK, so now you are back to talking abstract mathematics,very very abstract, I don’t comprehend it enough to know how it applies, or evenwhat it is supposed to apply to.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@Sidewalker
OK, so now you are back to talking abstract mathematics,very very abstract, I don’t comprehend it enough to know how it applies, or evenwhat it is supposed to apply to.

Its rather simple, numerically sequential and geometrical expression of a 2D shape/pattern, and has nothing to do with abstract addition, subtraction etc mathematics, that, I saw as being similar to images of two particles of quantum entanglement aka superposition.

Images of Quantum Entanglement aka super-position aka two or more Qubits, both having correlated qualities 1.0 and 1.0 is what led my to consider my minimal quantum pulse { 14 nodal events }, with a minimal Quantum Space-time Torus { 18 nodal events }.

To date, the only explanation for quantum entanglement/superposition is with much more complex, truly abstract mathematics  hyper-dimensions involving super strings.   My approach is simple, not complex mathematics.  Try again?

6..7p..11p......9....(12)...10....8.........(13p) as the odd nodal event out,  completes the 14 nodal event pulse { tube }  ---3 sets of triangles define minimal tube aka truncated dipyramid--- however, the 13p is outside the the symmetry of three nucleated hexagons

......1....................5p.......7p....................11p............(13p).....
-
-
0.................................6...................................(12)................
.................3p..............................9.........................................
-
-
...........2p.........4....................8.........10.................................

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
It is the prime numbers and how they are used that creates the entanglement. The idea of space with the use of integers was a failed attempt at addressing the mathematical nature of prime numbers by adding a number across an equal sign in algebra equation that can remove the opposite variable on the other side of an origin positive & negative.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Sidewalker
From what I can tell it looks like computers are doing the same thing as model trains now do and use alternating current as a means to hold to strings of information in the same memory space on a processor. Converting the current at the point of saving processed information into a hard drive of some kind after calculations are complete. It’s a faster computing time but the mathematics it practices while performing tasks is still flawed.
ebuc
ebuc
It is the prime numbers and how they are used that creates the entanglement.

JC, LINK this info please. I'm not aware of this concept.

The idea of space with the use of integers was a failed attempt at addressing the mathematical nature of prime numbers by adding a number across an equal sign in algebra equation that can remove the opposite variable on the other side of an origin positive & negative.

Sorry, I'm not educated algebra etc type of such complex mathematics your espousing.  Without LINK to simple to understanding clarification of your latter above, I'm clueless. Sorry.

My rather simple, 2D, numerical pattern approach of recent, was just a thought I had couple of nights ago in bed.  I'm seeing that it has multiple issues, with the last I mentioned to you, was in regards to ' cheating ' via my ego, wanting to have 3 prime numbers in each of the three lines.

God/Universe may not play dice nor, cheat.  I dunno. I believe Universe is deterministic but that is an aside issue to quantum entanglement

My 2D can be imagined as 3D torus, if we imagine the positive and negative geodesic curvature lines-of-relationship between nodal events 1 ( 2p....4)5p...7p)8....so and so on. 

..."Maldacena’s AdS/CFT correspondence postulates that these two theories provide two different descriptions of the same physical phenomena. In his proposed universe, the AdS is a space–time region that emerges, like a hologram, from the CFT, the gravity-free boundary of this holographic universe.

..Indeed, the 3D AdS has gravity, and is negatively curved (imagine a saddle shape), which allows it to have a boundary – the 2D CFT, which does not include gravity.  "..

This is string theory mathematics that Susskind also been espousing for quantum entanglement for a few years now. 

My approach is similar in both ways of being 2D expression ---of a not yet shown 3D torus--- of a sequentially linear set of numerical and spiral trajectories  with regular/symmetrical, di-pole invaginations, that, are entangled/correlated with the geodesics --see 91 lines-of-relationship---   as a minimal, 3D tubular quantum pulse, within a larger { 15 lines-of-relationship } 3D torus.

-
-
-
-

John_C_87
John_C_87
Sorry, I'm not educated algebra etc type of such complex mathematics your espousing.  Without LINK to simple to understanding clarification of your latter above, I'm clueless. Sorry.

I really didn't comehere to teach algebra in fact I’m not a fan of it and might go as far to say Ihate it as it relies on a large number of rules for it to work correctly. Thereare many online resources, some that charge and others that are free. Theproblem here is that wave forms are subject to Algebra, and you are kind ofsaying you do not understand in depth what you are talking about.  Theonly difference in 3-D and 2-D space is the added algebra that is created bythe additional dimension.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Sidewalker
Can I make an observation out loud?
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@John_C_87
From what I can tell it looks like computers are doing the same thing as model trains now do and use alternating current as a means to hold to strings of information in the same memory space on a processor. Converting the current at the point of saving processed information into a hard drive of some kind after calculations are complete. It’s a faster computing time but the mathematics it practices while performing tasks is still flawed.
Computers use direct current rather than alternating current.
Sidewalker
Sidewalker
-->
@John_C_87
Of course.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
you are kind ofsaying you do not understand in depth what you are talking about.
My math abilities are minimal is true, and I stated such, once you brought more complex algebras into this thread.

My ability to discover and develop the 2D pattern and imagine geodesics of torus between the numbers 1(p2....4)5p....7p(8.....10)11p etc have nothing to with your past comments about an "equation" and more complex algebra introduction in my 2D  > 3D pattern/shape development is off-base { irrelevant }. Sorry. You dont seem to grasp this yet.

Theonly difference in 3-D and 2-D space is the added algebra that is created bythe additional dimension.
No algebra involved to grasp 2D > 3D { XYZ } space, nor to imagine geodesic positive, flat and negative curvature of a torus.  That you cannot grasp the simple logical, common sense critical thinking 2D as  expressed and imaging a 3D torus is some issue of ego is my best guess.  

Please address what is presented, and any all logical common sense critical thinking conclusions or recent potential ways of visualizing quantum entanglement in my pattern/shape.

Ive clearly pointed out at three differrent problematic issues with my 2D and 3D  pattern as an accurate expression for quantum entanglement aka super-position of each particle sharing the same multiple states 1.0 and 1.0.  It is interesting to me, that,  if this pattern is valid, then, the inside-the-tube, 0..3p..6..9..12..15 etc sine-wave of reality --the nucleated nodal events /\/\/---   exists as well as the outer Gravity field (  ) of events and inner Dark Energy field )(  of events.

So the two sides of the same coin/torus as well as physical reality exists in super-position of two particles.

-
-
-
-
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87

You have been so far with no issue, other than my pointing out where your comments off base { not significant relevance } to the 2D > 3D pattern expressed visually or imagined to exist as potential accurate way of visualizing quantum entanglement.

As for your AC comments, I get that in so far as the entangle particles are in superposition i.e. multiple alternating states of 1.0 or,..

.....multiple states of my quantum pulse of 14 nodal events, minus the 13p ---that i stated is problematic in two ways-- as well as my ego wanting to be able to mess with the numerical sequence ---13p switched out with 12--- to arrive at symmetrical-like set of three prime number in the each of three nucleated hexagons presented.
5p.....3p.......2p
3p.....5p.......7p
7p......11p.....12 < 13p switched and here I take note that, 2p, 11p and 13p would be the only primes not repeated, where as 3p, 5p and 7p each repeat.

Yes my ego is trying to see if there is a logical common sense critical thinking pathway to make these new idea potential to be accurate.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So the two sides of the same coin/torus as well as physical reality exists in super-position of two particles.

6..7p..11p......9....(12)...10....8.........

......1....................5p.......7p....................11p............>13p<.....
-
-
0.................................6...................................>12<................
-
-

John_C_87
John_C_87
The observation of algebra is to create a test on every solution made, as so to create multiple ways to calculate the same outcome from two or more prejections of mathematics.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
The observation of algebra is to create a test on every solution made, as so to create multiple ways to calculate the same outcome from two or more prejections of mathematics.

If you want to use algebra to validate or invalidate any of what Ive presented, please share.  I'm more of simple, logical, common sense critical thinking type of person who was lucky enough to have public school and learned how to read.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
The point I am trying to make is that through algebra principle the idea is that mathematics can test its own outcome by use of a second method of calculation with the same results, this process is like having to different science experiment come up with the identical outcome.
John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@Sidewalker
Computers use direct current rather than alternating current.
Yes, they do. Entanglement just reminds me of alternating current and what I have seen in the advances of computing memory just gives me the impression that performance is improved in Quantum computing by this technology. I'm sorry just the way the conversation was reading to me made me just type it out for some reason.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
..."Entanglement just reminds me of alternating current"

Yeah, I stated already two or more particles in multiple-states of existence.  That always leads to holographic. Our One Verse Universe, is inclusive of all possible 3D patterns side of it { 3D volume }, that, may appear to be expressed to us its 2D set its nodal  event  horizon. I dunno. 

This above would includes all possible ' emergent ' patterns.  Inherently included, i.e. if we were to have, Meta-space math concept, it would have a finite set of patterns, even if we see it leading to micro-infinite set of possible patterns, as that would be  false.

Emergence cannot violate a finite set of cosmic principles { I believe finite correct }.  ---the five regular/symmetrical and complex polyhedra---

emergence cannot violate a finite set of physical laws ^^ see same as above ^^

Structural { 3 }  and Systemic Integrity { 4 } require a finite set of what is possible to ' emerge ' on the 3D inside of some or all black holes or finite Universe as a black hole.  And same goes for the black holes, or as Universe to exist as the2D nodal event horizon. 

And Gravity and Dark Energy are two sides of the same coin, and can be visualize in 2D or geodesic curvature format and those two are inherent as  diametrically opposites on nodal event surface of a torus.  Universe at best, is a spherical ---ultra-high frequency---- sphere-like, however, I remain with the scenario, that, all particles of this Universe ---barring  a quantum (graviton(-)darkEon) 14 nodal event---  are overlapping and interfering  Quantum Space-time Tori, that are much higher frequencies my minimal quantum tors of 14 nodal events.

Either way on higher frequency tori does not change my Univerese is compose of tori, and we just dont see the positive and negative curvature as Gravity, or its diametric opposite negatively curved Dark-Energy, yet each exists as a quanta of 14 nodal events within the minimal 18 nodal event quantum torus.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
Either way on higher frequency tori does not change my Univerese is compose of tori, and we just dont see the positive and negative curvature as Gravity, or its diametric opposite negatively curved Dark-Energy, yet each exists as a quanta of 14 nodal events within the minimal 18 nodal event quantum torus.
Here is the problem.Gravity is a motion we observe clearly. Where is it observed you might ask. The earth has a gravity field and all objects on all sides of a sphere move towards the planet. This is a fact, yet the same earth rotates around its core while orbiting the sun the pathway is fixed in one path of motion. There is no obstruction of view, a person can in fact write a mathematical law of motion based on this as to why the events take place.

It is about as easy as writing the theory of General Relativity as a mathematical law, Energy approximate mass multiplied by the constant speed of light squared.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
Here is the problem.Gravity is a motion we observe clearly.
Gravity nor Dark Energy are quantized, ---ergo not observed clearly---   ergo not observed directly ergo some presume they are bosonic-like forces.
 If you have logical common sense critical thinking that validates any and all of my conclusions in this thread, please share.  Ive not seen any yet.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
validates
I am taking it you meant contradicts your logic.

As you are describing a magnitude of radiation to create magnetism and are saying that gravity does not exist at all.  All observable motion we see and list as gravity within a Universe is magnetism.
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@John_C_87
We can observe the motion of objects.

And theorise that their motion is the effect of an attraction, that we consequently refer to as gravity.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
I am taking it you meant contradicts your logic.
eb.. 1} If you have logical common sense critical thinking that validates or invalidates any, or all of my conclusions in this thread, please share.  Ive not seen any of that from you yet...

Read my lips text above please.

As you are describing a magnitude of radiation to create magnetism and are saying that gravity does not exist at all.  All observable motion we see and list as gravity within a Universe is magnetism.
You need to supply quote for me to have context.  You appear very confused in regards to the my clarity ---for the  most part---   my concepts as presented

Reference above #1 again

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@zedvictor4
And theorise that their motion is the effect of an attraction, that we consequently refer to as gravity.
True. Say what you are theoretical thinking, not that gravity exists you are saying there is nogravity it is magnetism. We must make a choice is Newton wrong about the lawsof motion or the law of gravity. I know due to the issue of algebra IsaacNewton was wrong about the law of gravity. Knowing why mathematically somethingdoes not calculate correctly means a alterative can be made, a formula writtento test findings repeated as check.

An example of observation in mathematics: Is Pi an Inside Diameteror is it an Outside Diameter. The mathematic question this raises: At whatpoint does the circles circumference thickness come into play on the infinite valueof O.D.  3.14159 the average pencil line thinkes is (0.7).

We do, we can, we have viewed motions set magnetic innature. They can be compared to other motions. It is not only theory, a formulacan be written around it. Numbers can also be used to create simulation and arealways made long before something might be viewed in real time.