Quantum Entanglement Superposition-New Ebuc Idea

Author: ebuc

Total: 38
John_C_87
Debates: 0
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
You need to supply quote for me to have context.  You appear very confused in regards to the my clarity ---for the  most part---   my concepts as presented
I could supply a quoter, but you made the comment that gravity is presumed a minute radiation as quanta give or take. Explaining the Torus as mathematical fact the shape is coming from geometrically twisting time with algebra. It is not your fault as it has stated with general relativity and the creation of mathematic Tensors.

I would say you are out of context more than incorrect. If that matters, I am not trying to prove you wrong only set context that I can prove and follow.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
......you made the comment that gravity is presumed a minute radiation....

I dont know what that means, and have no recall of the comment. Quote my comment please.

Explaining the Torus as mathematical fact the shape is coming from geometrically twisting time with algebra.

Again, your confused in this suggestion involving algebra.   Empty words with no actually algebra or logical common sense critical thinking that validates or invalidates my concepts as presented.  You again have nothing of significance relevance to offer us.

I am not trying to prove you wrong only set context that I can prove and follow.

Ive not asked you for a proof at any time, only logical common sense critical thinking that addresses specific concepts as presented by me.

You fail on this repeatedly.  And you give no evidence of understanding anything ive presented. You have alternative motives, and I dont want to go there without logical common sense critical thinking of significant relevance from you.  More and more I see your waste of my typing time.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
#24 would be the lates mention as ultra high fequencies are radiation waves.

And Gravity and Dark Energy are two sides of the same coin, and can be visualize in 2D or geodesic curvature format and those two are inherent as  diametrically opposites on nodal event surface of a torus.  Universe at best, is a spherical ---ultra-high frequency---- sphere-like, however, I remain with the scenario, that, all particles of this Universe ---barring  a quantum (graviton(-)darkEon) 14 nodal event---  are overlapping and interfering  Quantum Space-time Tori, that are much higher frequencies my minimal quantum tors of 14 nodal events.

Either way on higher frequency tori does not change my Univerese is compose of tori, and we just dont see the positive and negative curvature as Gravity, or its diametric opposite negatively curved Dark-Energy, yet each exists as a quanta of 14 nodal events within the minimal 18 nodal event quantum torus.

ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
I still dont see any text by me that states what you do.

The point is that the minimal Quantum SPace-time  Torus is no less thatn 18 nodal events.  When when will grasp that?

When you do, then add on, that any space-tori is likely to my of much higher frequencis of loops, so 18 > 20 > 20,00 > 20 million  > 10^36 etc.....
I dunno, just making clear, any frequency beyond 18 nodal events would be acceptable by me.

ebuc
ebuc
I take notice of the of the astrolophysics circle of spin/rotation, with its two diametrically opposing stars.

Star events in latin were called sider or as
..." sideral
1. A reference to the stars; astral; as sideral light.
2. Affecting unfavorably by the supposed influence of the stars; ".....

The coming together ' con ' of star events is our con-sider-ation of the astro and physics.  Below considering two kinds of curvature negative and positive of a torus i.e. - 1 curvavture plus 1 positive curvature = 2 primary kinds of curvature.......(     )(     ).......

-1 + 1 = **2** ....-2 + 2 = **4**....-3 + 3 = **6**....-4 + 4 = **8** .... -5 + 5 = **10** .-.6 + 6 = **12**....-7 + 7 = **14**

That is a set of 14 as  as a set of 7 diametric opposites

Wholeness is best represented by number 14.  Wienstien --discover of the math for the weak EM charge forces W+ W- and Zo--- in 2013 or so, offered his **14 Dimensional** scenario for a Grand Unified Theory of Everything.

There are much simpler reasons why 14 is best number to represent cosmic whole-ness or unification of Gravity, { 1..5p-7p....11p-13p } Dark Energy { 2p-4......8-10 } and our quantised physical reality { 0...3p...6....9  12 }, with this latter set,  I call observed { quantised } time. 

In the above the minimal quantum pulse of Universe --a nucleated tube--- has 14 nodal events and 91 lines-of-relationship }

Ex **7 axis sets **  ergo 87 - 14 = 73 { non-redundant } primary great circle planes via  the five, and only five regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe. Bucky Fuller presented these in his book Synergetics 1 and 2, that also has much info about the 14 vertexes of two types.

ebuc
ebuc
.So going back  two posts above of mine, I semi-invoked/inferred a potential GUTOE via the 14 nodal event, as the minimal quantum pulse of Universe.  The least complex animal with a nervous system is a nematode, if I recall correctly

..." Nematodes all share a cylindrical body plan, with an **outer tube of cuticle, skin and body muscle, an inner tube of pharyngeal muscle and intestine, and a pseudocoelomic body cavity in between "...

.."The** central nervous system consists primarily of a so-called circumoral brain or nerve ring,** consisting of annular neuropil that encircles the neck of the pharyngeal muscle (Figure 1). It is composed largely of the axonal and dendritic processes of neurons whose cell bodies lie in bundles positioned anterior and posterior to the nerve ring.

These bundles, which are encased in lamina, are usually referred to as ganglia, but unlike the ganglia of other animals they do not contain neuropil, only cell bodies. In addition, **all nematodes have a major nerve cord running longitudinally along the ventral midline of the body, from head to tail **"...

The graviton-darkEon is a tube ---truncated trianglur di-pyramid aka octahedron---  with triangular entry hole { 1..2p...5p } for the nucleated, inside-the-tube, reality { 0...3p...6..9..12 } and exit triangular hole { 11p...10...13p }.  Most  animals---not jelly fish---  have at minimal and entry hole for ingestion and exit hole for waste.

..." That’s because jellyfish doesn’t technically have mouths or anuses, **they just have one hole for both** in things and out things, and for biologists, that’s kind of a big deal. "....

Jelly fish have no brain and no heart yet they have nervous system as " nerve net " and " nerve ring " and jellies have a basic anatomy of 6 parts.

John_C_87
John_C_87
-->
@ebuc
higher frequencis of loops, so 18 > 20 > 20,00 > 20 million  > 10^36 etc.....
I dunno, just making clear, any frequency beyond 18 nodal events would be acceptable by me
Higher frequencies are radiation waves of theelectromagnetic form. If you take any two scales of time Hours + minutes andtwist one scale you get the geometric shape of a 3-D torus. This also workswith minutes and seconds, or seconds and hours. Time is a series of mathematicsthat directs us to the discovery of a force of energy which is notelectromagnetic. As for Space-time it is a fiction of a mathematic tensor Timeexists in the three dimensions of space as part of X,  Y, And Z Not itsown dimension of T. Inside of the three dimensions it as many dimensions of itsown through the process of synchronization.
ebuc
ebuc
-->
@John_C_87
Higher frequencies are radiation waves of the electromagnetic form.
Ok, it is fair enough to say the frequency of the loops ---the direction that includes the invaginations--- would also be EMRadiation ergo the physical reality inside- the tube--- however, that is only on the specific overlapping and interfering tori patterns that define EMRadiation.

I have a whole standard model based on Fullers great circle patterns and EMRadiation is assigned to the 5-fold, 10 great circles { ergo 10 great tori } for EMR.

You dont seem to grasp these kinds of specifics.  Particles of Fermions and/or Bosons have specific,dynamic patterns that distinguish themselves from another particle.
Quarks 18 combinations ---4-fold, 6 great circles ergo 3D tori---

Electron > muon-electron > tau-electron   ---- 4-fold 3 great circles ergo 3D tori---

Distinct sets of overlapping and interfering tori of some frequency ---loops in direction that included the dual invaginations----- specific to each kind of particle of Universe except graviton-darkEon. 

What ever is your going on about makes no sense to me, and I think it makes no sense to anyone else.  A waste of time and effort aka no logical. common sense critical thinking to be found