Good news for Biden. Republicans are refusing to get vaccinated and won’t be around to vote

Author: IwantRooseveltagain

Total: 7
IwantRooseveltagain
Debates: 0
IwantRooseveltagain
“Studies also suggest that differences in vaccination attitudes — and GOP voters’ lower uptake of the vaccine — have been linked to Republicans dying at higher rates than Democrats from the coronavirus after vaccines became widely available in April 2021”

…after April 2021, the gap in excess death rates emerged, with the rate for Republicans 7.7 percentage points higher than the rate for Democrats. For Republicans, that translated into a 43 percent increase in excess deaths.

Looks like there will be less MAGA Morons around in 2024
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
Most MAGA refused to wear masks too.

Plus, MAGA girls are fat.
Greyparrot
Debates: 4
Greyparrot
Yum! Billionaire Bezos Wapo spam. Time to update the daily Biden polls! thanks for the reminder!

Hope the Democrats come up with something stronger than that weak ass Covid to rig the election.
They are gonna need it for sure with those poll numbers.
IwantRooseveltagain
IwantRooseveltagain
Hope the Democrats come up with something stronger than that weak ass Covid to rig the election.
Ya, so weak. It only killed 1 million Americans after Trump botched the response and failed to lead.

Time to update the daily Biden polls!
I thought MAGA MORONS didn’t believe in polls because they are part of the deep state 

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@IwantRooseveltagain

Well,  prominent Christian televangelist and anti-vaccine advocate Marcus Lamb died after being hospitalized with Covid-19.
Best.Korea
Debates: 274
Best.Korea
-->
@FLRW
Bible says that true Christians are immune to poison and can do miracles and heal diseases.

So why didnt true Christians come and heal Marcus?

It seems kinda strange that true Christians could easily prove God by performing a miracle, yet we dont see any miracles anywhere.

In fact, miracles like the ones performed by Jesus and his disciples were never proven by example anywhere in this century.

So either true Christians are refusing to prove God and therefore, they are increasing hell population as a result and therefore are committing great sins,

either true Christians dont exist anymore.

Oh well...
FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

I wonder if Marcus said, 'My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? '