-->
@WisdomofAges
You sure do have a lot of opinions.
WisdomofAges
Debates: 5
WisdomofAges
-->
@Mopac
Not jus opinions...if YOU are capable...google "GOD" origin of the word.....there is none.. it's a derivation of some Germanic vocabulary...

OK how about YOU meet the JEW GOD right now....speak HEBREW ?   or...YOU can meet JESUS now..speak ARAMAIC ?    then he was called
YESHUA....so if you yell out JESUS !  he would probably run away from YOU !    oh, but he is a GOD ?   whatever...

or..how about ZEUS...speak LATIN ?   oh, YOU barely speak English..

Ok  well these are "GODS"   so language should not be an issue...RIGHT....

Like did Jesus speak Latin-Aramaic-hebrew-Egyptian ?   he was a GOD ?  ....

???????????.....a "GOD" ....creator of billions of galaxies and trillions of worlds has to visit his pathetic human creation DISASTER
by arriving as an infant through some illiterate JEWISH VIRGIN TRIBAL GIRL....why not CHINESE...or AFRICAN...or MEXICAN ?

and who is watching the TRILLIONS of other worlds ?   

HUMANS ?   this planets truly amazing LIFE FORM ...reduced to some pathetic hypnotized slave zombie of another human that
is nothing more than a PARASITE VAMPIRE....the potential of the species is UNPRECEDENTED...but oh, GOD..GOD GOD
save your creation disaster from exterminating itself over you ?    

HUMANS...YOU DO NOT DESERVE THIS AMAZING WORLD....what a disgrace to all sentient beings....to be reduced to crawl on
your knees for salvation from each other...D I S GU S T I N G...

Castin
Debates: 0
Castin
-->
@keithprosser
I don't think fine tuning should be dismissed just because it seems to offer theists some crumbs!
I'd say that's well put, and I agree.

Goldtop
Goldtop
-->
@Mopac
You sure do have a lot of opinions.
That's far more interesting, insightful and compelling than having only one opinion and repeating it over and over, like you do.

Mopac
Debates: 4
Mopac
-->
@WisdomofAges
If the pronouncement of these words was so important, Jesus wouldn't be different in every language.

Castin
Castin
-->
@EtrnlVw
Wait a minute...you're convinced? since when lol?
What do you mean? Have we discussed the anthropic principle before?

Anyway, it goes without saying that interpretations are subjective. But religion always claims to be revealed truth -- that is, it makes claims about reality, at which point it shoves its way into science's territory. You're right, science has no agenda against theism, but it also cannot be ignored when religion makes false claims about reality that science disproves, or fails to support.