Something I hope Jews are willing to condemn

Author: TheUnderdog

Total: 52
TheUnderdog
Debates: 5
TheUnderdog
Sex Without Intercourse: A Hot Option for Lovers of All Ages

The author of this is Jewish:

I’m not saying all, or even a majority, or even 10% of Jews agree with Michael on this.
But if Jews want to stop being viewed as NAMBLA defenders by the Nazis (who I don’t agree with; I think genocide is horrible), maybe stop posting stuff like this.
I mean, if Muslims didn’t want people thinking they are terrorists, they would do what they feasibly can to eliminate that image.  If you are a transwoman and you don’t want people calling you a man, you do your best to make yourself as feminine as possible.
If you are Jewish, I’m not inherently against you; but can you denounce people like Michael Castleman?
Best.Korea
Debates: 273
Best.Korea
"Once you get on board with sex sans intercourse, it’s pretty easy. It involves the same leisurely, playful, whole-body touching, caressing, and massage that sex therapists recommend to all lovers. But it eliminates vaginal intercourse"
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
Sex Without Intercourse: A Hot Option for Lovers of All Ages
That was probably poor choice of words. I doubt he actually thinks that.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
He's a journalist.  He thinks his choice of words carefully.

He did not stutter.  He thinks it's ok to have sex with 2 month old infants.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
He's a journalist.  He thinks his choice of words carefully.
Maybe.

He did not stutter.  He thinks it's ok to have sex with 2 month old infants.
But he thinks there should be no vaginal or anal penetration. So he just supports massage and blowjobs.
FLRW
Debates: 0
FLRW
-->
@TheUnderdog

He never talks about children and I think all Jews would agree with him on  his main points, probably even Mary Magdalene.
Swagnarok
Debates: 7
Swagnarok
I mean, there are crazy people in America saying stuff like this who are from Christian backgrounds they haven't formally renounced. Why's it different when said crazy person happens to have a Jewish background?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Swagnarok
Christian priests do tend to get carried away with young boys.

Jewish priests sometimes suck infant's dick after circumcision.

"When a baby is circumcised, some ritual Jewish circumcisers (mohelim) do a practice called metzitzah b’peh. Metzitzah b’peh is when the mohel uses their mouth to suck blood away from the baby’s circumcision wound as part of the circumcision ritual."

FLRW
FLRW
-->
@Best.Korea

mazel tov
zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@FLRW
Is an anagram of love mazt.

The Jewish term for a penis.

Penis is a pathetic little word.

Even the Germans call it a penis.

Now, c*nt!..Is is so powerful that one is obliged to substitute letters with asterisks.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
But he thinks there should be no vaginal or anal penetration. So he just supports massage and blowjobs.
It's not ok to give a blowjob to a 2 month old baby.
oromagi
Debates: 117
oromagi
-->
@TheUnderdog
The most telling aspect of your anti-semetic slander is that you never actually state your accusation.  That's because the inference you draw would only seem condemnatory to the superficial and ignorant. 

So please, state your thesis as succinctly as possible and provide every piece of evidence you''ve assembled to substantiate your creul, unwarranted, vicious, casual 
character assasination.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@FLRW
He never talks about children
He said sex for people of all ages.

He wants to legalize pedophilia (not just of 8 year olds, but of 2 month olds).
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@oromagi
The most telling aspect of your anti-semetic slander is that you never actually state your accusation.
The accusation (not of every jew or even the majority of Jews, but this one Jew that I hope every other Jew condemns on this issue) is that he is defending having sex for people of all ages (even infants).  You can criticize one Jewish person without being anti sematic.

Do you think it's ok for people of all ages to be having sex?  Yes or no.  If you dodge this question after 2 attempts, I will assume the answer is yes.  If you answer yes, then you would criticize this person on this issue.

I think the Catholic Church is horrible too for raping kids and I don't trust the morality of Catholics for sticking with a religion who has leaders in charge that don't do anything about the child rape that takes place in their Church.

I'm anti groomer.

Is the person that liked my post (not me) anti sematic as well?

Save the anti sematic label for people who are actually anti sematic; not me.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
It's not ok to give a blowjob to a 2 month old baby.
And since morality is arbitrary, anyone can disagree with that assumption.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
"When a baby is circumcised, some ritual Jewish circumcisers (mohelim) do a practice called metzitzah b’peh. Metzitzah b’peh is when the mohel uses their mouth to suck blood away from the baby’s circumcision wound as part of the circumcision ritual."

So yes, some cultures are fine with giving babies blowjobs.

zedvictor4
Debates: 22
zedvictor4
-->
@Best.Korea
Roman Catholics were the ones.

Abstinence my arse.

Well not mine per se.

Altar boys in the vestry.

And the Nuns lived in a World of hierarchical sapphic dominatricism.

Hail Mary. 

Mother of mercy.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@zedvictor4
Priests lie.

They dont all practice abstinence.

In fact, I can imagine that, with so many abuses reported, way more is unreported.
oromagi
oromagi
-->
@TheUnderdog
-->
@<<<oromagi>>>
The most telling aspect of your anti-semetic slander is that you never actually state your accusation.
The accusation  is that he is defending having sex for people of all ages (even infants). 
  • This is a stupid fucking lie.  MIchael Castleman is one of the most prolific American writers on the subject of sex and sexuality in our lifetime.  His opiinions regarding pedophilia and unerage sex could not be better documented or more crystal clear and Castleman does not endorse sex with infants.
  • Please provide 3 specific examples of Castleman endorsing sex with infants or apologize for bearing false witness in a public venue laying on with  the most scandalous of accusations  agasint a stranger without research or care for the harm you inflict.
  • Please confirm you are aware that article writers almost never write magazine headlines.  That is the job of the magazine editor.  If your only, sole, weak-ass, pathetic, shitty piece of evidence is that some Psychology Today editor used the phrase "lovers of all ages" in the same sense as "gamers of all ages" or "sports fans of all ages."  then you need to apologize for your incredibly superficial and worthless reasoning.   Those phrases do not imply that infants love games or sports, they simply imply that there are multiple stages of develpment about which we may generalize.   
    • So you can either perceive what a foolish mistake in basic magazine comprehension you have committed, or realize this means that you must prove that all Psychology Today editors are Jewish  and pro-pedophilia before attacking Judaism generally for failing to renounce all the editors at Psychology Today.  Right?
You can criticize one Jewish person without being anti sematic.
  • Castleman's religion has nothing to do with his science-based and well researched opinion expressed here.  People on this site really suck at comprehending logical fallacies but here you have provided a  perfect example of ad hominem attack.  Castleman's Jewish childhoood has absolutely nothing to do with his opinion that vaginal intercourse need not represent the whole of human sexuality and ought not be taught as the essenttial act of sex.  Your response to this very reasonable, highly researched opinion is "you're a jew and a pedophile."  Do counterargument come any more irrelevantly insulting than that?
  • Castleman writes frequently about the necessity of removing religion from healthcare.  If he is a practicing Jew, it is not evident in his biography, so why make him representative of  all Judaism?
  • You did not just criticize one Jew,  you called upon all Jews to denounce Castleman, knowing that there is no venue for such a pronouncement and probably knowing that your characterization of Castleman is slanderous bullshit.   There's no way all of Judaism could do what you call on them to do so you have set that entire group up for failure to criticize pedophilia based solely on unwarranted religious segregation.
Save the anti sematic label for people who are actually anti sematic; not me.
  • Anybody who wrote this OP has committed an act of anti-semitism- that is just fact.  Today you are an anti-semite by your own words and deeds whatever  you may do to apologize or make up for this act in the future.

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
Morality is subjective, but it's a horrible opinion to defend the right to rape 2 month old babies.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@oromagi
Please provide 3 specific examples of Castleman endorsing sex with infants 
I really only need one and I provided the link.

When Kanye West said he liked Hitler ( a claim I think is reprehensible), he didn't need to say it 3x, just once is sufficient.

Please confirm you are aware that article writers almost never write magazine headlines.
I thought Castlemann wrote that headline.  I still think article writers write their own headlines.

That is the job of the magazine editor.
And they would get it approved by the writer.  I mean, it's a team effort.  The editor (if they agree with it) believes that horrible opinions as well and the editor is probably a gentile.  I will hold Gentiles to the same standard as Jews.

Those phrases do not imply that infants love games or sports, they simply imply that there are multiple stages of develpment about which we may generalize.   
There are probably some parents though that would do games or sports (like sledding) with infants that have no idea what's going on; Infant being defined as under 12 months old.  But there is nothing wrong with playing a videogame with your infant on your lap; but sex with infants is totally different.

They could have said, "adults of all ages".

or realize this means that you must prove that all Psychology Today editors are Jewish  and pro-pedophilia before attacking Judaism generally for failing to renounce all the editors at Psychology Today.  Right?
Why would I have to prove that?  Over 80% of Jews have no idea who Castleman is; but once they find out about what he said, they should denounce him on this issue (same standard for Gentiles).  Even most editors at Psychology Today probably have no idea who Castleman is.  The company has about 1300 employees.  I don't think I know 1300 people.  There was one reviewer for this article I think (Lybi Ma), and I don't know her religion, but she's just as guilty I think.  You don't just say that in an article.

Castleman's religion has nothing to do with his science-based and well researched opinion expressed here. 
Correct; him being Jewish had nothing to do with it.

Castleman's Jewish childhoood has absolutely nothing to do with his opinion that vaginal intercourse need not represent the whole of human sexuality and ought not be taught as the essential act of sex.
This is confusing what you are saying here.

Your response to this very reasonable, highly researched opinion is "you're a jew and a pedophile." 
I didn't say that.

You did not just criticize one Jew,  you called upon all Jews to denounce Castleman,
I meant the Jews (and Gentiles) that read my post.  I mean, if you post something like, "Rand Paul did bad thing X" and you call on Rand Paul supporters to denounce Rand Paul based on thing X, nobody on this site expects their message to reach every single person that likes Rand Paul; but maybe 5 or so Rand Paul supporters, and hope that they denounce Rand Paul based on what Paul did.  Does this mean you hate Rand Paul supporters (especially if it's something that doesn't get much media coverage)?  Like the big media didn't find this article,, I happened to by pure chance; I wasn't trying to find anything like this article; I just happened too.

Anybody who wrote this OP has committed an act of anti-semitism- that is just fact.  
I disagree with this claim; I would support both Lee Zeldin (republican jew) or Bernie Sanders (democrat Jew) for POTUS over Biden (Biden isn't mentally there), I want to let and encourage literally every Jewish person from Israel to move to the US and build up the US GDP without fears of deportation or bombings from Gaza, I don't hate people for being Jewish.  But given your tone of this whole post, nothing I say will change your mind, so I don't plan on trying further (unless you say something really stupid, then I might).

So believe what you want.
oromagi
oromagi
->
@<<<oromagi>>>
Please provide 3 specific examples of Castleman endorsing sex with infants 
I really only need one and I provided the link.
  • Since Castleman did not write the headline, it does not serve as an example of Castleman endorsing sex with infants.
  • Your unique interpretation of "for all ages" as necessarily suggestive of infants in spite typical English language usage is both bizarre and disposiitive for your nutty opinion.
When Kanye West said he liked Hitler ( a claim I think is reprehensible), he didn't need to say it 3x, just once is sufficient.
  • OK for you but it different for me.  I usually withhold drawing a conclusion about human behavior before a pattern is established.  3 examples is the absolute minimum necessary for establishing a pattern.  That's why a 5 paragraph essay uses 3 examples to validate a thesis. I guessed that Michael Jackson was a pedophile when I learned that he spoke to McCaulley Culkin on the phone every day but I withheld drawing a conclusion until his accusers came forward. If you form judgements about people based on a single turn of phrase in a magazine headline, you must be frequently surprised by other people's behavior
I thought Castlemann wrote that headline.  I still think article writers write their own headlines.
  • Well , that's just faith-based foolishness since the truth of the matter is easily googled
    • "Most readers don't realize that those who write stories, the reporters, seldom write their own headlines. They may suggest headlines, but more often space needs or other considerations force an editor to fashion something different. What's more, headlines are too often inaccurate, or biased."
      • Writing headlines - North Dakota State University
      • I submit that you are one of those readers who did not realize thathe reporters, seldom write their own headlines.
The editor (if they agree with it) believes that horrible opinions as well and the editor is probably a gentile.  I will hold Gentiles to the same standard as Jews.
  • Why?  What does anybody's religion have  anything to with Castleman's good health recommendation?
They could have said, "adults of all ages".
  • But then you exclude teenagers.  And i think it important to tell teenagers particularly that actual pussy penetration doesn't need to be focus of very satisfying sex and excluding intercourse from sex is the absolutely the easiest way to  prevent unwanted pregnancies.  I am glad that Castleman addresses teenager as well and particularly.  I think you are a twit for characterizing this wisdom as pedophilia or grooming or somehow addressed to pre-teens.  Don't you value fewer unwanted pregnancies?  Are you really willing to sabatoge good sex advice to teenagers for a chance to hurl one dim-witted anti-semetic screed?
Over 80% of Jews have no idea who Castleman is; but once they find out about what he said, they should denounce him on this issue (same standard for Gentiles). 
  • or what?  they lose your respect?  Am I supposed to believe you always thought well of the Jews before this failure to denounce the silliest possible interpreation of a magazine headline?
Correct; him being Jewish had nothing to do with it.
  • So what the fuck then with you challenging all of Judaism to denounce the unnamed editor?.  This strongly suggests that your anger towards Judaism precedes your misinterpretation of the headline in question.
Castleman's Jewish childhoood has absolutely nothing to do with his opinion that vaginal intercourse need not represent the whole of human sexuality and ought not be taught as the essential act of sex.
This is confusing what you are saying here.
  • Unfortunately, that is Castleman's thesis.  Your admission  that you failed to comprehend Castleman's thesis is particularly damning, in case you are wondering.
Your response to this very reasonable, highly researched opinion is "you're a jew and a pedophile." 
I didn't say that.
  • But that's precisely what you said.  You didn't make any other arguments other than irrrevantly pointing out Castleman's religion and ignornantly misinterpreting a common turn of phrase as proof  of infant-fucking.
I meant the Jews (and Gentiles) that read my post. 
  • Well, THAT's a big, fat, fucking lie.  You said Jew over and over again but never said Gentiles.  One problem arguing against bigoty is that the bigot is so willing to distort history, deny the basic shared reality.  Saying only now that you really meant Jews and Gentiles alike is a super-weak cop out.  Let's address the words in the OP and not your page 2 attenuations.
I mean, if you post something like, "Rand Paul did bad thing X" and you call on Rand Paul supporters to denounce Rand Paul based on thing X, nobody on this site expects their message to reach every single person that likes Rand Paul; but maybe 5 or so Rand Paul supporters, and hope that they denounce Rand Paul based on what Paul did.  Does this mean you hate Rand Paul supporters (especially if it's something that doesn't get much media coverage)?  Like the big media didn't find this article,, I happened to by pure chance; I wasn't trying to find anything like this article; I just happened too.
  • No.  I mean a good debater would demand good evidence to support any claim of Rand Paul harms and no good debater would ao misconsture a scientific journal's headline as to suggest incontrovertable evidence of horrible violations of innocence.
Anybody who wrote this OP has committed an act of anti-semitism- that is just fact.  
I disagree with this claim; I would support both Lee Zeldin (republican jew) or Bernie Sanders (democrat Jew) for POTUS
  • Well, first they must publicly denounce Castleman  or you are a hypocrite and since neither would be brain-damaged enough to denounce a good man at a mere mad man's request, we can't really believe you'd vote for people who just characterized as in collusion with pedophiles.
I don't hate people for being Jewish. 
  • You just call them pedophiles for no good reason.

Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@oromagi
@TheUnderdog
I do agree that the claim "Lovers of All Ages" includes all ages. In fact, it would be a logical contradiction if it didnt.
TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
THANK YOU for stating the OBVIOUS!
FLRW
FLRW

LOVER: noun a person who is in love with another. a person who has a sexual or romantic relationship with another. 

The average age when people (girls and guys) start having intercourse is about 17. Only about half of high school students have ever had intercourse, and even once they start having it,

So definitely babies are not included.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@TheUnderdog
Morality is subjective, but it's a horrible opinion to defend the right to rape 2 month old babies.
He didnt say rape. He said blowjob.

Now, there are cases where blowjobs are the lesser evil.

For example, if its a choice that:
1. Baby is in foster care
2. Baby is with map who will give it blowjobs

We see that foster care is kinda worse option. In foster care, children also get sexually abused, but what also happens is that foster care is a criminal factory. About 40% of children in foster care end up being criminals.

Plus, foster care works like prison, so those who spend too much time there grow insensitive to prison.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
"It found about half of the 1,000 children in custody in England and Wales have experience of the care system, despite fewer than 1% of all children in England, and 2% of those in Wales, being in care."

"Children in care are six times more likely to be cautioned or convicted of a crime than other young people, new research has found."

"Over 70 percent of all State Penitentiary inmates have spent time in the foster care system. (California State Legislature)
A federal study of former foster care wards reported that 75 percent of Connecticut youths in the state’s juvenile justice system were once in foster care. (Bayles et al, 1995)
When children are tempted to engage in unacceptable behaviors, children with strong social bonds have a greater likelihood of conforming, and are less likely to become delinquent. (Furstenberg et al, 1995)
Eighty percent of prisoners in Illinois spent time in foster care, according to a survey by the National Association of Social Workers. (Azar, 1995)
Problems with early attachment are seen to globalize during the adolescent years and set the stage for a failure to bond as an adult. The result is a higher incidence of both aggression and passionless crime. Greenberg in 1999 summarized the research on the links between attachment, adolescent delinquency, and adult criminality."

oromagi
oromagi
-->
@TheUnderdog
WIKTIONARY usage notes for "all ages"

In the United States, many entertainment events are restricted to those over the drinking age (21+) or to those who are legally adults (18+). An event that is open to those who are legally children – primarily (non-adult) teens (13–17) and sometimes tweens (roughly 8–12) – is referred to as an all ages event. Such an event may or may not be suitable for young children, infants, and babies – if it is, it may be referred to specifically as family friendly.

BAM! You lose.  Only an asshole woud insist that the only possible interpretation is "must be suitable for infants."

Here's what AI thinks of the question:

You
does the phrase "all ages" necessarily impy infant participation?

ChatGPT:
The phrase "all ages" generally implies inclusivity across various age groups and does not necessarily imply infant participation. It encompasses individuals of different ages, including children, teenagers, adults, and possibly seniors, depending on the context. While "all ages" suggests a broad range of participants, it does not specifically pinpoint infants unless the context explicitly indicates so. If infants are intended to be included, organizers or communicators would typically specify "all ages, including infants" or a similar clarification.

BAM! You lose.  Only a fascist would insist that their personal misinterpretation must be the standard applied and not the standard commonly used by world famous authors and super reliable magazine publishers.
Sidewalker
Debates: 6
Sidewalker
-->
@TheUnderdog
Let me get this straight, you see the phrase "Lovers of All Ages" and you think of a two-month-old baby....and somehow, we are supposed to think that Michael Castleman is a bad person....seriously?

I read Michael Castleman's article, didn't think WTF, not once.

But, when I saw you thinking of two-month-old babies as "lovers", I thought "WTF", "Holy Shit" and "this place is a fucking freak show".

TheUnderdog
TheUnderdog
-->
@Best.Korea
He didnt say rape. He said blowjob.
Giving a baby a blowjob is a subset of infant rape which is a subset of child rape.

. About 40% of children in foster care end up being criminals.
I need evidence to back that claim up.

Plus, foster care works like prison, so those who spend too much time there grow insensitive to prison.
Foster care isn't great, but is your solution to foster care to let pedophiles adopt babies?  That's probably not a good idea.

children also get sexually abused
I thought you believe children can consent to sex.