The Aisha Problem

Author: YouFound_Lxam

Total: 6
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
I know recently this has been a popular topic of discussion.

Atheists, Christians, Muslims, and Jews alike have been discussing this recently, and so I thought I would open up the conversation on a forum.
I don't know all of our Muslim friends, who may be interested in discussing this topic, so if anyone see's this forum, and knows a Muslim on the website, feel free to tag them in this forum. 

In my personal opinion, Muhammed was a pedophile who had sex with a prepubescent 9-year-old girl named Aisha and did other very explicit sexual things with her. 
If any Muslims want to debate me on that stance feel free to.
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea
Christians have problem of evil.

Muslims have problem of Aisha.

There are several ways around the issue:
1. Assume that the text which talks about her age got her age wrong.
Or
2. Assume that their relationship wasnt sexual
Or 
3. Try to defend child marriages.
Morphinekid77
Debates: 1
Morphinekid77
It gets even worse when you know about the story of Abdullah Ibnumar. He was a 14 year old kid who asked Mohammed if he can fight with Mohammed's army in the battle of Uhud. Mohammed turned him away because he was too young.

i.e. Mohammed was well aware of what he was doing with Aisha. If a 14 year old male is too young in his eyes to fight, what business did he have with a 9 year old girl in the bedroom?

IlDiavolo
Debates: 0
IlDiavolo
I heard that this is an old practice of some primitive civilizations. It's insane as many other practices that we see today in shitty countries. So there is nothing to discuss unless you tell us what the excuse is of Muslims to keep doing it. 
YouFound_Lxam
Debates: 32
YouFound_Lxam
-->
@IlDiavolo
I heard that this is an old practice of some primitive civilizations. It's insane as many other practices that we see today in shitty countries. So there is nothing to discuss unless you tell us what the excuse is of Muslims to keep doing it. 
Well, the whole religion of Islam is based upon the Prophet Muhammed, who is the pattern of conduct for all Muslims according to Islam. 
So, if the Prophet of Islam is proven to have been a pedophile, it is probably safe to say that his revelations were not from a divine origin. 

9 days later

Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
Debates: 0
Mr.BrotherD.Thomas
-->
@IlDiavolo

IlDiavolo,

YOUR QUOTE OF CONCERN OVER THE CESS-POOL RELIGION OF ISLAM AND PEDOPHILIA:   "So there is nothing to discuss unless you tell us what the excuse is of Muslims to keep doing it."

Uh, the goat-herder Muslim men are still marrying innocent young girls to be able to FUCK them as a pedophile as shown in this group child-marriage in Palestine:

According to the sickening faith of Islam the pattern of conduct for sweaty camel assed Muslim men TODAY is to have the authority to marry young innocent girls as shown in the link above, simply because the false prophet Muhammad set an example of marrying a SIX YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED AISHA!   When Muhammad married Aisha at SIX years old (Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64:), AND WAS FUCKING HER irrelative to Aisha in being to have babies at her age! (Sahih Bukhari 1:4:233),  and where Muhammad LAUGHED when others slapped his child bride Aisha! (Sahih Muslim (9:3506) is the foundation for other Muslim men to do the same today!

SICKENING MUSLIM FATWA:  Question: Is it allowed to marry a suckling baby and is it allowed to pleasure myself with her by kissing her and doing other unharmful acts excluding sex?  Answer: If the marriage contract fulfills the Islamic legal requirements then she’s considered to be his wife in all respects and he’s allowed to look at her, touch her and kiss her. He’s not allowed to have sex with her until she can endure sex without causing her any harm.

Furthermore, the Satanic Qur'an gives rules for divorcing prepubescent innocent little girls as pictured in the above link for Muslim men to get another prepubescent innocent girl to marry and SCREW her as well as an outright pedophile: https://legacy.quran.com/65/4

ISLAM, THE MOST SICKENING PEDOPHILE RELIGION KNOWN TO MANKIND TODAY!!!