"Use of North Korean missiles in Ukraine will help the US figure out how effective they really are"

Author: Best.Korea

Total: 5
Best.Korea
Debates: 269
Best.Korea

"Russia's use of North Korean missiles in Ukraine will help us figure out how effective they actually are on the battlefield, military analysts said.
South Korea's ambassador to the UN accused North Korea of using Ukraine as a "test site" for its nuclear-capable missiles on Wednesday.
Joonkook Hwang said Russia used them in attacks on December 30, January 2, and January 4."

First, what must be said is that this article thinks that North Korean missiles used in Ukraine will be same as the ones that would be used in war with North Korea.

This article obviously doesnt understand North Korean military first policy, which prioritizes North Korean military over military of its allies.

It is very unlikely that North Korea would give its best missiles to Russia in an amount that would be equal to their use in South's war with North Korea.

Russia might get few good missiles from North Korea in exchange for technological secrets, but to claim that any calculation can be made about their effectiveness is unrealistic.

This is because in case of war with North Korea, it wouldnt be just mass amount of nuclear weapons that would be used most at once to break holes in defense, but also biological weapons and artillery all at once. This would be very different from simple conventional weapons used in Ukraine and a slow, defensive way of warfare.

In fact, even if South Korea could stop 80% of North Korean nuclear missiles in first wave assuming 100 nuclear missiles, it would still mean that at least 20 nuclear weapons would hit South Korea, which would create massive holes in defenses making further defense almost impossible. Ukraine has not faced the same, but still struggles to stop missiles and drones.

Reality is that war in Ukraine cannot be a basis for any calculation about North Korea.
Benjamin
Debates: 93
Benjamin
-->
@Best.Korea
If you are actually smart why didn't you show it in our debates?
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Benjamin
Quote me where I said that I was smart.
Benjamin
Debates: 93
Benjamin
-->
@Best.Korea
You never claimed to be smart, that much is true. But your writings above show that you are smart. At least much smarter than your arguments in our debates.
Best.Korea
Best.Korea
-->
@Benjamin
Debates are different, I guess.